ClubAdventist is back!

On Racial Issues

Gregory Matthews

On 1/19/2021 at 2:16 PM, B/W Photodude said:

Theophilus - I suspect you have not been reading many of these threads going back for some time now. Repeatedly stinsonmarri has been very rude in her comments. I am not going to list them, but there have been comments so defamatory that they were removed by the moderator, and yes, I saw them before removal. I have multiple times attempted to have her leave my comments alone, but she persists. And then to say I wanted someone killed and the VP hung was over the top. I personally do not think Gregory's comment went far enough.

I will give you a reason. Several years ago, someone made the comment that people who live in my area of the country are stupid. Then he made comments that what I wrote was stupid. I told him I thought he was a troll and would no longer respond to his comments. (I had a medical issue at the time and was taking large amounts of pain medication which probably didn't help!) For that I was banned and off Adventistan for about a year and a half. (BTW, I put that time to very good use and read the entire Conflict of the Ages series of books and discovered some very incredible writer speakers in Adventism). After my request, Stan allowed me back on the forum.

So, stinsonmarri can be thankful she is still able to post here. So, you probably need to go back and look at the hatred expressed by stinsonmarri toward the President, Dr. Ben Carson, any Adventist who supports the President, and also myself. There is a big difference in being very much different in opinions expressed and showing hatred toward someone.

Wow, I was rude, tell me what were yours? This is going to be good! Can't wait! I haven't change what I said about both of them so, you need to go back and read about them also! Again, was it harsh, yes! But, was it true, oh yes! I know Ben Carson personally, you don't!

Now, I will say this Trump is what I said. He is being impeached again and this time it was bipartisan. Just reason it has been discovered that he was going to fire actin AJ Rosen for a suppose be civil attorney  Clark. Trump wanted Rosen to signed a letter that was written to force Georgia state lawmakers to overturn its presidential election results. If was noted that if Trump fired Rosen who refuse to sign the letter and put Clark in his place there would be a mass resignation. This what stop him! Please you all can send all the stuff you want. It is clear what he has been doing and those who were arrested thought he was going to pardon them. He didn't but he promised them he would march with them and he didn't. Like I said earlier, it is over. So if you want to call the Democrats, the Black Lives Matter whatever and still believe in the Atifia lie fine! The truth is out!  Like I told Bonnie nothing you say or do can stop me for saying that I love you all and wanted you to see the truth. I can't force you. I just told it like it is and truth is like a sword and unless you all take time out from your rage and just pray! YAHWEH has ruled not for my glory but for HIS. I wish you all would see this. Again, I will say I love you all and it is my hope that you will love me as well.:love::love:

On 1/22/2021 at 7:57 PM, B/W Photodude said:

I would take another route in that everything we believe is not spelled out exactly. You arrive at opinions by comparing line against line, precept against precept. I used to believe the end time persecution would be solely based on the Sabbath, I have now come to the conclusion that it will be much of the law of God which will be fought over. The Sabbath will be part of it. You could go on at length showing where one by one, breaking of the commandments are occurring even with the approval of religious leaders. Given that the Ten Commandments are often referred to as a transcript of God's character, what is the devil trying to erase from humans more than anything that looks like God. And violating all of the Ten Commandments is the complete erasure of God from the characters of men today. But! While we are seeing a falling away from the 4th commandment (where the seal of God's authority is written out) as being central to the end time conflict, many from the pope on down are suggesting a Sunday sabbath as part of the green project for the healing of the earth.

The righteous in the endtimes are going to go thru a trial not unlike the night Jesus experienced before Calvary. And the signs and wonders? Ellet Waggoner wrote this (goes along well with this weeks Sabbath school lesson), "But what about the signs and wonders? That is the most glorious prospect, It presents the most marvelous possibilities before believers in God, "I and the children who the Lord hath given Me, are for signs and wonders," says Christ (Isa8:18). That is, we ourselves are classed in with Christ. It is not merely that we are to do signs and wonders, but we are to be them. All the marvels of "the Man Christ Jesus" are to be reproduced in all who are men in Christ. The world is to wonder at Christians just as much as it did at Christ, and for the same reasons."

We seem to have a couple of those who know better than anyone else about what the Bible means! And we better shape up and pay attention. Never mind what Paul said, "... but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh." Galatians 6:13 I suspicion some here want to glory in our flesh!

Then just move on! You keep saying that! It's all your choices. I hope Pastor Green see how you keep making this unnecessary speech. I am not holding you at all Photodude. I told you this many times before! You know what, I think you like saying it! Why, I just don't know?

Be at Peace my brother!

22 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

Then just move on! You keep saying that! It's all your choices. I hope Pastor Green see how you keep making this unnecessary speech. I am not holding you at all Photodude. I told you this many times before! You know what, I think you like saying it! Why, I just don't know?

Be at Peace my brother!

stinsonmarri,

I have a suggestion for you. Not being snarky,just a solution to the continuing controversy over race,Trump etc.  It might be that Stan would arrange for a forum just for you like he did for another member.  There would be no reason to tell someone to move on,especially when the response seems to be directed to another. If others persisted in interacting with you on these subjects it would be their choice to have their Christianity questioned,their worship of a mere very flawed human being stated and the loss of their salvation if they did not heed your "truth".. All are pretty serious accusations for a flawed human being to be judging another on

Like I told Bonnie nothing you say or do can stop me for saying that I love you all and wanted you to see the truth.

No nothing can stop you but repeating something over and over that is not believed by many is really not very productive.

My dad wasn't a educated man but was very perceptive where human nature was concerned. The older I get the more right he appears to me.

My dad told my siblings and I when a "fellow christian" started addressing you as brother or sister and telling you how much they loved you over and over, check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there and then if the knife is in your back yet.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

10 hours ago, bonnie said:

stinsonmarri,

I have a suggestion for you. Not being snarky,just a solution to the continuing controversy over race,Trump etc.  It might be that Stan would arrange for a forum just for you like he did for another member.  There would be no reason to tell someone to move on,especially when the response seems to be directed to another. If others persisted in interacting with you on these subjects it would be their choice to have their Christianity questioned,their worship of a mere very flawed human being stated and the loss of their salvation if they did not heed your "truth".. All are pretty serious accusations for a flawed human being to be judging another on

Like I told Bonnie nothing you say or do can stop me for saying that I love you all and wanted you to see the truth.

No nothing can stop you but repeating something over and over that is not believed by many is really not very productive.

My dad wasn't a educated man but was very perceptive where human nature was concerned. The older I get the more right he appears to me.

My dad told my siblings and I when a "fellow christian" started addressing you as brother or sister and telling you how much they loved you over and over, check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there and then if the knife is in your back yet.

Bonnie it is very sad that it bothers you about what I have sad. I wonder why? What you just suggested is racial motivated. But, you don't even see it! Because I am the Black person and stand for truth that you accuse me of lying and breaking the Commandments, you have the right to suggest to Stan what you feel should happen to me. Again, White privilege base on what your definition of what race is. You feel what you say is superior to what I say, and I should stay in my place.  Since, I haven't remove me! Again, it shows where your heart is at! You do not have to respond to anything I write. That is call the freedom of choice.

Peace with love!:love:

12 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

Then just move on!

I wasn't talking to you.

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

1 hour ago, stinsonmarri said:

Bonnie it is very sad that it bothers you about what I have sad. I wonder why? What you just suggested is racial motivated. But, you don't even see it! Because I am the Black person and stand for truth that you accuse me of lying and breaking the Commandments

The reason what you say bothers me is that so much of what you do doesn't bear any resemblance to fact/truth. In addition wherever you can find to sling racism at someone you do.  The truth you claim to stand for is mostly in your head. Race didnt have anything to do with what I suggessted.

If you notice a forum was made available for someone else that posted "their truth". From the name I assume it is a man,I can't hazard a guess as to his skin color. Never have given it a thought, I don't read that forum,most I have done is scan it a couple of times. I don't know perhaps you are suggesting having that forum for another member was racially motivated but I don't think so

, you have the right to suggest to Stan what you feel should happen to me.

I didnt suggest anything to Stan,I did to you. PLease pay a little attention to what has actually been said.

Again, White privilege base on what your definition of what race is. You feel what you say is superior to what I say, and I should stay in my place.  Since, I haven't remove me! Again, it shows where your heart is at! You do not have to respond to anything I write.

The above paragraph is a perfect example of why people don't like what you say. From beginning to end there is not one word of truth. 

I asked for no one to remove you. Continuing to say so in light of what I actually said is dishonest. This is what you do so frequently. Making statements as fact about others based on race when someone disagrees with you and does not accept your "truth"

Several times you have spoken out about Dr Carson in a negative light. He is not here to defend himself. If you are "treating facts" about Dr Carson as you have dealt with "facts" in this post I will definitely reserve "opinion" on the type of man he is and he comes out ahead so far.

It is a waste of time and sad way to spend time is trying to ferret out racism in every sentence. Doesn't matter how hard you try I don't think you will make the color of your skin as important to others as it is to you.

No my suggestion to you didn't have a thing to do with race.

I do not like what you say because you throw accusations around like confetti and declare it truth

I t seems you cannot comprehend voting for the policies of a candidate without throwing racism around again and again.

That is call the freedom of choice.

This is so very true and I did not need to respond. Had there been an element of truth to your post I would not have. 

That is possible when using honesty and   respect 

• Like 1

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

2 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

What you just suggested is racial motivated.

Everything any Caucasian says is racially motivated in your mind.

On 1/24/2021 at 10:21 AM, B/W Photodude said:

I wasn't talking to you.

But, you talking about me. I am not suppose to defend myself. So, you can just talk about the Black woman which again shows you feel superior. You know I will say again, check out you souls. If you don't see why I make you so upset! You are so upset because you know deep in your heart, I have telling the truth! Take a long look at yourself and go back over all the things you have said. You need to read them out loud and then you wonder why I have said thing back to you. You do actually think you can before the Throne of YAHWEH? It HIM who is THE JUDGE, just remember. There are many times I have offered you an Olive branch and you continue to push untrue things.  So, all I can do, which I have is pray for you. But, I will tell you the truth!

On 1/24/2021 at 11:17 AM, JoeMo said:

Everything any Caucasian says is racially motivated in your mind.

No, Joe it is in your action and you hate to hear the truth! I want ask you before all of this, when you and I talked about the Bible, did I say anything that you were racial motivated. If so go back and find it my friend!

3 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

But, you ...

And so she persisted.

Bill Liversidge Seminars

On 1/24/2021 at 10:32 AM, bonnie said:

The reason what you say bothers me is that so much of what you do doesn't bear any resemblance to fact/truth. In addition wherever you can find to sling racism at someone you do.  The
truth you claim to stand for is mostly in your head. Race didnt have anything to do with what I suggessted.

If you notice a forum was made available for someone else that posted "their truth". From the name I assume it is a man,I can't hazard a guess as to his skin color. Never have given it a thought, I don't read that forum,most I have done is scan it a couple of times. I don't know perhaps you are suggesting having that forum for another member was racially motivated but I don't think so

, you have the right to suggest to Stan what you feel should happen to me.

I didnt suggest anything to Stan,I did to you. PLease pay a little attention to what has actually been said.

Again, White privilege base on what your definition of what race is. You feel what you say is superior to what I say, and I should stay in my place.  Since, I haven't remove me! Again, it shows where your heart is at! You do not have to respond to anything I write.

The above paragraph is a perfect example of why people don't like what you say. From beginning to end there is not one word of truth. 

I asked for no one to remove you. Continuing to say so in light of what I actually said is dishonest. This is what you do so frequently. Making statements as fact about others based on race when someone disagrees with you and does not accept your "truth"

Several times you have spoken out about Dr Carson in a negative light. He is not here to defend himself. If you are "treating facts" about Dr Carson as you have dealt with "facts" in this post I will definitely reserve "opinion" on the type of man he is and he comes out ahead so far.

It is a waste of time and sad way to spend time is trying to ferret out racism in every sentence. Doesn't matter how hard you try I don't think you will make the color of your skin as important to others as it is to you.

No my suggestion to you didn't have a thing to do with race.

I do not like what you say because you throw accusations around like confetti and declare it truth

I t seems you cannot comprehend voting for the policies of a candidate without throwing racism around again and again.

That is call the freedom of choice.

This is so very true and I did not need to respond. Had there been an element of truth to your post I would not have. 

That is possible when using honesty and   respect 

"The reason what you say bothers me is that so much of what you do doesn't bear any resemblance to fact/truth. In addition wherever you can find to sling racism at someone you do.  The
truth you claim to stand for is mostly in your head. Race didnt have anything to do with what I suggessted.'

Bonnie your writing speaks louder  and it proves the point. It is the words that you say and how you say them. I cannot read your mind or know your heart. However, you want to judge me because of what I have said about Trump. You have been away and tried not to get into the political arena but to speak about his character. I did not like the things he said and did. I spoke about these things, because my friend Joe in an email asked me not to deal with the political and I stopped. However, I saw my friend change in these last few years. The polictick came from those who side with you. Like you they were berating the Black Live Matters and blaming everything on Democrats. And what really got me, they claim that YAHWEH chose Trump. That was too much!

"It might be that Stan would arrange for a forum just for you like he did for another member."

Now I need to pay attention but I do not talk to you that way. I did pay attention and you did make a suggestion not only to me but for Stan to hear as well. What give you the right to make this suggestion, you should maybe follow your own suggestion. No matter what has been commented in these threads, I have never said anything to anyone like that. If someone does not want to comment back to me and tell me so. Then why can't I say don't comment and he continue to do so. He claims I follow him, and I don't I follow the threads subject. The problem Bonnie with you, is you are assuming you know all of the comments I have written to Joe and Photodude and haven't. You believe what you want to believe about anything I have said and commented even on the Christmas thread. When I provide historical facts along with the Bible that doesn't mean I Marrian is judging you, the Bible speaks. When we tell people about Sunday are judging are does the Bible speak? Now, you can see why they get angry those who do not want keep the Sabbath. It is their choice, like the choices that need to be made here. Why, should it be such a problem if I don't go along with Trump because of his actions. Don't I have the right to speak out! You all feel its a right to speak against Black Life Matter and I have a right to disagree. But all push the limit on what you say and I am not suppose to. That does not make me hate you you. Why can't I love you in spite of our differences. YAHSUAH said to love even your enemies and I do not feel that you are mine. Do you feel that I am one to you? Then if not we should still love one another and pray for YAHWEH to show us the truth. 

Yes, I became angry and it got to me. But things are different now. I realize that YAHWEH is in control and not me or you or politics! I allowed Satan to let me become angry and I prayed and ask for forgiven and I reached out to all once again. Yet, to be cut down once again. But, I am not falling for the trap anymore. I have change my mind on Trump. Do you know Ben Carson? Well I do and what I said is because I know him and told the truth. I haven't change on racial issue which is what this thread is about. 

So, Bonnie I will continue on those line and that's all I will do. I will go back to Biblical things like we used to. That when Joe and I were good friends. I pray that you will find it in your heart to do the same.

Blessings!?

Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 22.01.27.jpg

Anyone notice who Biden is choosing to have a big say in public education?

I think I will continue to hold the view that Biden is a racist.

Biden in his own words:

https://www.tiktok.com/@im_kierstin/video/6920267963207601413

Bill Liversidge Seminars

Bonnie your writing speaks louder  and it proves the point. It is the words that you say and how you say them. I cannot read your mind or know your heart. However, you want to judge me because of what I have said about Trump. You have been away and tried not to get into the political arena but to speak about his character. I did not like the things he said and did. I spoke about these things, because my friend Joe in an email asked me not to deal with the political and I stopped. However, I saw my friend change in these last few years. The polictick came from those who side with you. Like you they were berating the Black Live Matters and blaming everything on Democrats. And what really got me, they claim that YAHWEH chose Trump. That was too much!

JUst so you are aware, from now on you are on ignore. Yes, you do believe you can read my mind and heart, That is obvious when you state I am racist, a Trump worshiper etc. I have not judged you, I have an opinion concerning you and it is best I stay away from the behaviour I see you exhibit post after post. What others do is their choice. I have read many  responses by you and they carry a common theme. Disagreement with you means the other party is a racist. Most people that do any kind of research has a pretty good idea of what type org.BLM is

"It might be that Stan would arrange for a forum just for you like he did for another member."

Now I need to pay attention but I do not talk to you that way. I did pay attention and you did make a suggestion not only to me but for Stan to hear as well. What give you the right to make this suggestion, you should maybe follow your own suggestion. No matter what has been commented in these threads, I have never said anything to anyone like that. If someone does not want to comment back to me and tell me so.

Do you understand what a suggestion is? With or without my suggestion to you Stan will make that decision based on what he sees best, not because I suggested it. It was not meant to be offensive but to give you space to berate those that disagree with you with racism. You have said far worse, deliberately offensive to those that disagree with you.

Then why can't I say don't comment and he continue to do so. He claims I follow him, and I don't I follow the threads subject. The problem Bonnie with you, is you are assuming you know all of the comments I have written to Joe and Photodude and haven't. You believe what you want to believe about anything I have said and commented even on the Christmas thread. When I provide historical facts along with the Bible that doesn't mean I Marrian is judging you, the Bible speaks. When we tell people about Sunday are judging are does the Bible speak? Now, you can see why they get angry those who do not want keep the Sabbath. It is their choice, like the choices that need to be made here. Why, should it be such a problem if I don't go along with Trump because of his actions. Don't I have the right to speak out! You all feel its a right to speak against Black Life Matter and I have a right to disagree. But all push the limit on what you say and I am not suppose to. That does not make me hate you you. Why can't I love you in spite of our differences. YAHSUAH said to love even your enemies and I do not feel that you are mine. Do you feel that I am one to you? Then if not we should still love one another and pray for YAHWEH to show us the truth. 

I am not your enemy. We are online acquaintances. Please don't speak to me of love after all the accusations of racism you have hurled my way and at others. Now that is about as offensive as you can get. Your historical facts are meaningless when it comes to the accusations you throw around. You are not the only one with a bible and capable of reading it. Many see your "interpretation" often times as inaccurate.

Now go ahead and keep responding and accusing as you wish. You are on ignore

1 hour ago, bonnie said:

Yes, you do believe you can read my mind and heart, That is obvious when you state I am racist, a Trump worshiper etc. 

When one presumes to be able to read hearts, they are encroaching on something that only God can do. Unfortunately, attempting to take the place of God is the spirit of antichrist.

1 hour ago, bonnie said:

Please don't speak to me of love after all the accusations of racism you have hurled my way and at others. Now that is about as offensive as you can get. Your historical facts are meaningless when it comes to the accusations you throw around.

The "historical facts" often don't match other archeologists and scientists. Unfortunately, much of what passes as ancient history is little more than one person's opinion. I have seen statements in these "facts" claiming to be in the Bible that are not there at all. I find her history about as valid as HCH's prophecies!

Bill Liversidge Seminars

23 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 22.01.27.jpg

Anyone notice who Biden is choosing to have a big say in public education?

I think I will continue to hold the view that Biden is a racist.

Biden in his own words:

https://www.tiktok.com/@im_kierstin/video/6920267963207601413

Photodude: You know what you do or say make no difference to me. I am dealing with the Bible. 

Happy Sabbath!

10 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

When one presumes to be able to read hearts, they are encroaching on something that only God can do. Unfortunately, attempting to take the place of God is the spirit of antichrist.

The "historical facts" often don't match other archeologists and scientists. Unfortunately, much of what passes as ancient history is little more than one person's opinion. I have seen statements in these "facts" claiming to be in the Bible that are not there at all. I find her history about as valid as HCH's prophecies!

Never said that I am the only one that knows the Bible. What I have said that what I provide comes from the Bible. Listen, I will not die if you ignore me. You have the issues and I address them. Maybe those who are interested in returning to the Bible. Maybe there will be peace! So, take care Bonnie, my prayers are with you.

Happy Sabbath!

10 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

But it does with Trump, by putting bleach in your blood right Photodude! How dark you have become with your negative attitude about people. When did any scientist about the COVID go against THE MOST HIGH? Killing people and threatens their lives is against THE MOST HIGH! Mistreating people and believing in false words is against THE MOST HIGH! Constantly berating people who views are different then yours; but they do not say the hateful things you do, is against THE MOST HIGH!  Please find a Scripture base on the negative views you have and use it. You people kill me about what you think is the antichrist. Not one Scripture have you provided it just your usually hateful rhetoric. You truly are the Prophet of doom. It is the Sabbath and not one thing do you bring to uplift YAHWEH'S HOLY SABBATH.  It is the same old thing hateful, unhappy rhetoric! Give it a rest! Is there any sunshine of joy in your heart? I pray that THE FATHER will find it through THE HOLY SPIRIT and bring it out!

Peace and Happy Sabbath!

On 1/17/2021 at 11:49 AM, Gregory Matthews said:

Should Paleo-Hebrew be treated as a script, or as a language, or as both.;  The following may inform you on this issue:

Paleo-Hebrew script (Hebrew: הכתב העברי הקדום), also Palæo-Hebrew, Proto-Hebrew or Old Hebrew, is the name used by modern scholars to describe the script found in Canaanite inscriptions from the region of Biblical Israel and Judah. It is considered to be the script used to record the original Ancient Hebrew language, including the texts of the Hebrew Bible in its original script. Old Hebrew, like the Phoenician alphabet, is a slight regional variant and an immediate continuation of the Proto-Canaanite script, which was used throughout Canaan in the Late Bronze Age.[1] Hebrew is attested epigraphically from about the 10th century BCE,[2][3] and no extant "Phoenician" inscription is older than 1000 BCE.[4] The Phoenician language, Hebrew language, and all of their sister Canaanite languages were largely indistinguishable dialects before that time.[5][6] The Paleo-Hebrew alphabet is an abjad of 22 consonantal letters. Use of the term "Paleo-Hebrew alphabet" is due to a 1954 suggestion by Solomon Birnbaum, who argued that "[t]o apply the term Phoenician to the script of the Hebrews is hardly suitable". [7]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Hebrew_alphabet

The Samaritans are, according to themselves, the descendants of the Northern Tribes of Israel that were not sent into Assyrian captivity, and have continuously resided in the land of Israel. The Torah Scroll of the Samaritans use an alphabet that is very different from the one used on Jewish Torah Scrolls. According to the Samaritans themselves and Hebrew scholars, this alphabet is the original "Old Hebrew" alphabet, also called "Paleo-Hebrew."

However, during the Babylonian captivity, the Jews adopted the Aramaic square script. While paleo-Hebrew continued to be used by the Jews into the first century A.D. on a limited basis, it was the Aramaic square script that was most predominately used to write Hebrew and this is the script used in most scrolls found in the Dead Sea caves.

https://www.ancient-hebrew.org/ancient-alphabet/paleo-hebrew-alphabet.htm

In Black history & Culture, Paleo Hebrew is often treated as a language, along with the instance on the use of the name Yahusha, (or some variation of it) instead of Jesus.

https://blackhistory938.wordpress.com/tag/paleo-hebrew/

NOTE:  There are other instances on the Internet where Paleo Hebrew is treated as a language.

Pastor: since I feel I can explain to you that the Hebrew or semitic language comes through racial concept. It is not correct. I also feel it demeans Black people that Black's treated Paleo Hebrew as a language and that we use THE NAME OF YAHSHUA instead of Jesus. Neither are these concept true at all. This is systematic racism because a lie has been planted that are not true. We will get to THE NAME later.

The first problem is not truly accepting who the Canaanites were or the lie on Ham.

And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.  And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without. And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.  And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him. And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren. Gen 9:21-25

The Hebrew word "ebed" was used in Gen 9:25 and also in Joshua 1:1 but yet it is amazing how White Bible scholars tried to explain the word differently from the two people Canaan and Moses!

The word servant used for Moses is Ehbed and indicates ownership.  It is often used as a term to describe a bond-servant or a slave who has been set free by the owner but chooses to remain with his owner and serve him out of love and devotion. 

Servant of servants is Ehbed of Ehbed and shows us that the consequences of the sin of Canaan will be that he is destined to never again serve his true master YAHWEH but instead will be forced to only serve other servants. He will not choose to serve out of love and devotion but will be forced to serve out of duty. He will be the lowest of servants.  Servant of servants is Ehbed of Ehbed and shows us that the consequences of the sin of Canaan will be that he is destined to never again serve his true master YAHWEH, but instead will be forced to only serve other servants. He will not choose to serve out of love and devotion but will be forced to serve out of duty. He will be the lowest of servants.  The Mystery in Ehbed and Sharath: by Steve Phillips

First let's be clear the Bible never said that Canaan sin but that Noah knew what he had done. The words "unto him," was place there!

Gen 9:24  And NoahH5146 awokeH3364 from his wine,H4480 H3196 and knewH3045 (H853) whatH834 his youngerH6996 sonH1121 had doneH6213 unto him.

The Bible never told what he did and it made it very clear that he would be servant of servant to his brothers, and servants to both his uncles. Not once did it ever say that YAHWEH condemn Canaan. I suspect recently that YAHWEH came to Canaan first because it was Noah who got drunk and was naked. No ones mention that at all! As for Ham, he saw that his father was naked and call his brothers to get clothing for his father and they did. We need to stop speculating on what took place in that tent. And deal with what was provided. We know that Canaan was there and his father came in and saw that his father was naked and he did the right thing. There was nothing to cover him up and he call his brother's who was without, to get something to cover Noah up! End of story!

First, it should be noted -- it is often not -- that these folktales are concerned with skin color, not race. Ham’s progeny, the Bible tells us, comprised different ethnic groups: Egyptians, Libyans, Canaanites, Ethiopians. Still, the idea that dark skin is a punishment for a sinful act is disturbing to our 20th-century western ears. THE CURSE OF HAM: A CASE OF RABBINIC RACISM? David M. Goldenberg

Moving on the Canaanites were servants of THE MOST HIGH first and everyone need to accept this because the Bible proves it.

But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full. In the same day YAHWEH made a Covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river  Euphrates: The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites, And the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims, And the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Girgashites, and the Jebusites. Gen 15:16, 18-21 WOY

Let's use another modern verse to make it very clear:

After four generations your people will come to this land again and defeat the Amorites. That will happen in the future because the Amorites are not yet guilty enough to lose their land."  So on that day YAHWEH made a promise and an agreement with Abram. He said, "I will give this land to your descendants. I will give them the land between the River of Egypt and the great river Euphrates.  This is the land of the Kenites, Kenizzites, Kadmonites  Hittites, Perizzites, Rephaites,  Amorites, Canaanites, Girgashites, and Jebusites." Gen 15:16 , 18-21

So, the Bible made it clear that the Canaanites, Ham youngest son, Black people would have 430 years to get the act together, meaning their sinful act or their land would be taken and given to the Hebrews. Nothing is mention about language. There is Biblical prove that the Canaanites was at one time a righteous group of people. 

Abraham lie the second time to a righteous Canaanite King about his wife. Read Gen Chapter 20. When Abraham and the Amorites bought back the people of Sodom and his nephew, Gen 14:12,13. The king of Sodom stood with the High Priest and he knew that Abraham was given Melchizedek tithing that he had return to YAHWEH, Gen 14:17-24. When Solomon Temple was built, it shows clearly that the Phoenician King knew YAHWEH, 2Ch 2:11, 12 !

Now, we come to the language was it Semitic or was it Hamitic that the Canaanites wrote and spoke as well as Abraham?

A close examination of many books and articles on the history of ancient Israel reveals that most authors, in their construction of the history of ancient Israel followed the process that I would like to call “biblical de-Africanization.” Despite the fact that no nation was mentioned so frequently (1417 times) in the Old Testament, like that of Africa and Africans, except Israel themselves, the presence of Africa and Africans and their political, social, religious, military, and economic contributions are either neglected or minimized or even reduced to slavery. David T. Adamo, Africa and Africans in the Old Testament p. 1-6

Next we have a Hamitic group of nations (Gen. 10:6-20). Ham had four sons named Cush, Egypt (Mizraim), Put and Canaan. the eldest son, Cush, had a son called Nimrod, who established "Babel, Erech, and Accad, all of them in the land of Shinar." Now the difficulty is that the people of this area spoke Akkadian, which was unfortunately called a Semitic language, as were Hebrew and Arabic.

Beginning with A.L.Schlozer (1781) scholars assumed that since Abraham was a Shemite, and he spoke Hebrew, Hebrew should be called a Semitic language. Then Arabic, Akkadian, Phoenician, Canaanite, and Moabite were also found to be of this group, so they too were called Semitic languages.

The Table of Nations also suggests that the Casluhim were the ancestors of the Philistines and Minoans (Caphtorim) of Crete (see Deuteronomy 2:23, Jeremiah 47:4, Amos 9:7), and all these people were descended by genealogy from an Egyptian ancestry (Mizraim).

Having despised the biblical terminology, scholars had to put in many years of painstaking work to discover that the Akkadian language of Babylon was related to Canaanites and Phoenician (usually called West Semitic instead of Hamitic). Then it was found that Egyptian had structural similarity to both Canaanite and various African languages like Galla, Somali, and Berber (Alan Gardiner, Egyptian Grammar, 1950, p.2)

The two earliest forms of writing were the cuneiform script of the city-states (Uruk and Ur) of Sumer in Mesopotamia, and the hieroglyphs of Egypt. The cuneiform or wedge-shaped script of the ancient Sumerians in Mesopotamia is dated circa 3200 BC. Cuneiform script was inscribed into wet clay which hardened into tablets. The hieroglyphic script of Egypt is dated circa 3000 BC and is largely pictorial in nature with over 2000 symbols written on papyrus. Hieratic was a cursive form of hieroglyphics developed about the same time for priestly writings.

A new type of script with about 90-100 signs, documented by ten monumental inscriptions in stone and bronze, dated as early as circa 2000 BC, was unearthed in Byblos from 1928 to 1932 by Maurice Dunand, and is known as the Byblos Syllabary or the Proto-Byblian script. Byblos, Phoenicia (now Lebanon) was known as Gebal in ancient times, as recorded in Joshua 13:5 of the Bible. While the script suggests Egyptian influence, the symbols present syllables rather than pictures, and is likely a precursor of the Phoenician alphabet. The Byblos writings were a linear and horizontal script and written from right to left as the Phoenician alphabet. A bronze spatula found at the site bears two inscriptions, on one side Phoenician letters and on the other side the Proto-Byblian script. A syllabary is a set of written symbols in which each character represents a syllable, for example, a consonant sound followed by a vowel sound.

The sarcophagus of Ahiram, King of Byblos about 1250 BC, was unearthed by the French archaeologist Pierre Montet in 1923. The inscription on the tomb was written in the Phoenician script of Byblos and to date is the earliest witness of considerable length to the Phoenician alphabet. Giovanni Garbini. "The Question of the Alphabet," in Sabatino Moscati (ed): The Phoenicians, p. 101-119

Phoenicia is the name given to those city-states that flourished on the eastern shore of the Mediterranean Sea and were identified as centers of maritime trade in ancient times. Families began to inhabit the land around Byblos about 6000 BC. The Phoenicians were a peaceful, seafaring people expert in navigation and trade, and, beginning around 3200 BC, were the first to explore the Mediterranean Sea in boats made of cedar. Protected by the mountains of Lebanon from warring nations, they were able to differentiate from their Canaanite neighbors and form a distinct culture and society, although they still called themselves Canaanites! Byblos, Tyre (2750 BC), and Sidon became main centers of commerce. In the Late Bronze Age (1550 to 1200 BC), Byblos, Tyre, and Ugarit served as trading hubs linking Egypt, Mycenae in Greece, and Mesopotamia. In the ninth century BC, the Phoenician language extended as far north as Cilicia in Asia Minor. Between the ninth and sixth centuries BC, the naval proficiency of the Phoenician mariners established the first trading system to encompass the entire Mediterranean from their homeland, in what is now Lebanon, to their colonies in Cyprus, Carthage, Malta, Sicily, Sardinia, Tangier, and through the Straits of Gibraltar to Cadiz on the Atlantic coast of Spain and Lixus on the Atlantic coast of Morocco. Maria Eugenia Aubet. The Phoenicians and the West

It is very clear to those who will stand against systematic prejudice and accept the truth. It makes no sense to state that the word semitic is a international language and falls under the Afrikan an Asians people language who are both Black people. The Asians are the Canaanites and they themselves trace their ancestry back to Sin, the son of Canaan.

Descendants of Ham included the Egyptians and Sumerians, who founded the first two great empires of antiquity, as well as other great nations such as the Phoenicians, Hittites, and Canaanites. The modern African tribes and the Mongol tribes (including today the Chinese and Japanese), as well as the American Indians and the South Sea Islanders, are probably dominantly Hamitic in origin.

The evidence is tenuous but, of all the names in the Table of Nations, it does seem that two sons of Canaan, Heth (Hittites = Khittae = Cathay) and Sin (Sinites = Sinim = China), are the most likely to have become ancestors of the Oriental peoples. Since it seems reasonable that divine inspiration would include in such a table information concerning the ancestry of all the major streams of human development, it is reasonable to conclude that the Mongoloid peoples (and therefore also the American Indians) have come mostly from the Hamitic line. Bible.org

Cuneiform monuments record the name "Khittae", and this may have been modified to Cathay. Archaeologists have noted many similarities between the Hittites and the Mongoloids.

The Sinites are an interesting tribe. There is tenuous evidence that they may be the ancestors of the Chinese.

Possibly the Sinites migrated east all the way to China. Of the descendants of Ham, Sin and Heth are the two most probable ancestors of the Oriental people.

Ca'naan's descendants, according to scripture, "spread abroad" (Gen. 10:18). Of the lines descending from the sons of Noah, these peoples migrated perhaps more than any other.

The contributions made by the descendants of Ham, the youngest of the sons of Noah, are staggering. They were the first explorers. They became the first cultivators of the basic food groups.

They discovered and invented medicines, and surgical practices. They were the firs to develop fabrics, and the devices used to sew these fabrics.

They were the inventors of mathematics, surveying, and navigation.

Thus, the following is an attempt at a comprehensive list of the descendants of Ham, the youngest of the three listed sons of Noah:

Ethiopians

Egyptians

Sumerians

Babylonians

Arvadites

Arabians

Zemarites

Assyrians

Hamathites

Philistines

Phoenicians

Sabeans

Jebusites

Amorites

Girgasites

Hivites

Arkites

Sinites

https://www.israel-a-history-of.com/sons-of-noah.html

That is why Palo Hebrew is used to show that the children of Eber adopted an Afrikan language. Give us the respect that each nations and children of the sons of Noah deserve. When true systemic prejudice is recognized it can be remove by prayer. Now, is the time to check out each of our hearts because there is a work to be done. Those who truly want to be sealed and receive the LATTER RAIN which is THE OUTPOURING of THE HOLY SPIRIT, this truth must be accepted, respected and there must be a coming together because we all are cousins and should love what all have brought that is worthy to the table!

Blessings!

On 1/30/2021 at 7:47 PM, stinsonmarri said:

Assyrians

The Assyrians were Semitic and I did not realize that they were put in the list. I believe in providing the truth so I want to make this known. Because of the close relationship between Ham's children and Shem's children and the Phoenician and Canaanite language many would think that the Assyrians were black but they were not. They just as stated adopted the Afrikan language. Many of the Afrikan people also became ruler at time of the kingdom of Shem's children, especially the Cushites. They are known to rule in Elam.

We have thus fixed the locality of the people designated by the word "Elam" to the region on the left or east bank of the Tigris; opposite Babylonia, and lying between that country and Persia proper. But a few words must be added with respect to the people themselves. We find the tract in question designated by different names. Sometimes it is called Kissia; sometimes Elam, or Elymais. The first of these names is a mere derivative from the name of the capital, Susa; but the other two indicate the fact that the country was inhabited by two distinct races. The Elamites or Elymaens were probably the earlier incomes, and from them the tract was called Elymais. They were subsequently overrun and conquered by the Kissians or Cossaeans (Cushites), who became the governing race, and called the country after themselves, Kissia. We find the two classes of inhabitants mentioned together in the book of Ezra (chapter. iv. 9), and they even continued separate and distinct to the time of Strabo.  Origin of Nations, p. 1, George Rawlinson

I hope that clear up the mistake and show the true evidence found in history that keeps the same facts from the Bible.

Blessings

On 1/23/2021 at 6:16 PM, stinsonmarri said:

Wow, I was rude, tell me what were yours? This is going to be good! Can't wait! I haven't change what I said about both of them so, you need to go back and read about them also! Again, was it harsh, yes! But, was it true, oh yes! I know Ben Carson personally, you don't!

Now, I will say this Trump is what I said. He is being impeached again and this time it was bipartisan. Just reason it has been discovered that he was going to fire actin AJ Rosen for a suppose be civil attorney  Clark. Trump wanted Rosen to signed a letter that was written to force Georgia state lawmakers to overturn its presidential election results. If was noted that if Trump fired Rosen who refuse to sign the letter and put Clark in his place there would be a mass resignation. This what stop him! Please you all can send all the stuff you want. It is clear what he has been doing and those who were arrested thought he was going to pardon them. He didn't but he promised them he would march with them and he didn't. Like I said earlier, it is over. So if you want to call the Democrats, the Black Lives Matter whatever and still believe in the Atifia lie fine! The truth is out!  Like I told Bonnie nothing you say or do can stop me for saying that I love you all and wanted you to see the truth. I can't force you. I just told it like it is and truth is like a sword and unless you all take time out from your rage and just pray! YAHWEH has ruled not for my glory but for HIS. I wish you all would see this. Again, I will say I love you all and it is my hope that you will love me as well.:love::love:

Boiling down the racial issue.

The song "Gangsta's Paradise"  came out in 1995 & Michelle Pfeiffer looked like this:

See the source image

Google the Lyrics for Gangsta's Paradise and sing along with the following video.

Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise (feat. L.V.) [Official Music Video] - YouTube

It's now 2021 - 26 years after Gangsta's Paradise and now Michelle Pfeiffer looks like:

See the source image

Chicago, LA, Philly, New York & DC are STILL (even more so) a Gangsta's Paradise and if you listen the same old lyrical rhubarbs used in the music video are used today as a reason why racial injustice happens. I  personally know too many black people that are honorable, hard-working AND LAW ABIDING but unfortunately those folks get stereo typed by the inner city Gangsta types (which there is a lot of). A good rule of thumb is if you want to have less contact with the police don't put yourself in situations that generate police contact. Are blacks singled out for prejudiced actions, NO DOUBT they are but it's NOT the racism the mainstream media is talking about - its a long way off from that.  

9 hours ago, Gustave said:

Boiling down the racial issue.

The song "Gangsta's Paradise"  came out in 1995 & Michelle Pfeiffer looked like this:

See the source image

Google the Lyrics for Gangsta's Paradise and sing along with the following video.

Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise (feat. L.V.) [Official Music Video] - YouTube

It's now 2021 - 26 years after Gangsta's Paradise and now Michelle Pfeiffer looks like:

See the source image

Chicago, LA, Philly, New York & DC are STILL (even more so) a Gangsta's Paradise and if you listen the same old lyrical rhubarbs used in the music video are used today as a reason why racial injustice happens. I  personally know too many black people that are honorable, hard-working AND LAW ABIDING but unfortunately those folks get stereo typed by the inner city Gangsta types (which there is a lot of). A good rule of thumb is if you want to have less contact with the police don't put yourself in situations that generate police contact. Are blacks singled out for prejudiced actions, NO DOUBT they are but it's NOT the racism the mainstream media is talking about - its a long way off from that.  

I can only say one thing for you. You make no sense?????:adoh:

2 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

I can only say one thing for you. You make no sense?????:adoh:

Do you think "Racial Issues" are better today in California than they were 26 years ago? 

Leading cause of death for young black males in 2017: Homicide Leading Cause Of Death Of Young Black Men, Says FAU Researcher | HuffPost

Leading cause of death for young black males in 1995 was the same thing - as it is today. 

Once you face the facts it will make sense to you. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

A lot of commotion is being made about reparations for slavery in this country, but little is said about when white people were captured and taken as slaves to the African continent. Sometimes the WHOLE story helps.

145819777_2360939717371575_6087288449377743247_n.jpg

You can see more of this by looking into the Barbary Wars which was America's first war which was fought over piracy of American and European cargo ships and the kidnapping and selling into slavery the passengers on these ships.

Following is a link to a book regarding the taking of slaves to the African continent.

https://smile.amazon.com/Christian-Slaves-Muslim-Masters-Mediterranean/dp/1403945519/ref=sr_1_3

Like Australia was early on founded by prisoners exiled to Australia, early America was also partially founded by people swept up in Endland and sent to America as slaves. I think I may need some of that reparation!

https://smile.amazon.com/White-Cargo-Forgotten-History-Britains/dp/0814742963/ref=pd_bxgy_2/140-6118991-6667015

Bill Liversidge Seminars

8 minutes ago, Gustave said:

Once you face the facts it will make sense to you. 

What do facts have anything to do with it?!

Bill Liversidge Seminars