ClubAdventist is back!

On Racial Issues

Gregory Matthews

27 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

It is very simple why you do not understand Bonnie, you accept fairy tales and you do not study, which means to research. You are not like Paul who could finally see through a dark glass clearly now. When you can take the time and learn about the true historical facts in the Bible then and there you will be able to see through the darks glass!

I am not sure what fairy tale you are referring to. I understand derogatory comments by Biden  Biden, no one but Biden is responsible for what he says. Over the years ,long before Trump he has made statements that show he views some as less than others. Your claim to be a history expert and providing a lengthy non relevant history lesson to almost everything said doesnt absolve Biden of his racist comments.

.I know that others have to agree with you or are considered ignorant of biblical knowledge. To you, acknowledging Biden's own derogatory words as believing fairy tales is rather bizarre.

Just for the record, you are not good enough, educated enough, divine enough, to sit in the chair you seem to have taken over. 

You certainly do not possess the wisdom or the divine insight to make these kinds of statements about others that you do not know........you accept fairy tales and you do not study, which means to research.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

11 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

What an outragious untruth Bonnie and you need prayer!

You are free to accuse me of anything you choose. Doesn't change what Biden said. I happen to be listening when Biden, not Trump, not a fairy tale made the statement. If you feel better making these denials when it is a matter of record go for it. He has done this for years. 

It is not all racism that concerns you, racism by Trump is your  obsession. Your hatred for all things Trump is intense and very obvious to most. Most people do not have the time, energy, hatred and obsession with skin color as a lot of people screaming racism. I can't think of one topic you have participated in that you have not launched into a long ,lengthy history lesson on race, condemning those that disagree with you. 

Your right of course, I and everyone else needs prayer, for reasons that are very obvious to some of us.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

13 hours ago, bonnie said:

I know that others have to agree with you or are considered ignorant of biblical knowledge. To you, acknowledging Biden's own derogatory words as believing fairy tales is rather bizarre.

It is apparent that who is talking with no knowledge of Scriptures.You make these kind of useless jesters; we know who has knowledge and who has racist rattling. Show the Scriptures please knowledgeable one!

37 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

It is apparent that who is talking with no knowledge of Scriptures.You make these kind of useless jesters; we know who has knowledge and who has racist rattling. Show the Scriptures please knowledgeable one!

If you would be a little more clear as to what you expect me to show.  I can't make the connection between what Biden said, your accusation of "outrageous untruth" or what fairy tale or racist rattling. Or how the history lesson you provided has any bearing on the comments made by Biden and is a matter of record, regardless of how those comments are spun.

I am not obsessed with skin color, yours or mine. It is not a topic I am focused on 7/7.  I don't care who came first.

In keeping with this claim .......we know who has knowledge and who has racist rattling perhaps you will be willing to provide the scriptures,minus "your" history lessons, referring to my post to photodude,or the scriptures that place the blame for Biden's statements on Trump, his three wives, infidelity, or taxes. That is something that I confess, I have missed. 

• Moderators

Stinsonmarri:  Your response to Bonnie is an example of inappropriate responses to a valued member of this forum.  Your response was personal without dealing with the issues.

You also are a valued member of this forum.  We need you to stop the personalization of your attacks against other people.  I would like to see you continue to participate in this forum.

Bonnie and I do not agree on some positions that she takes.  that is O.K.  Both Stan and I welcome civil discussion of issues on which people disagree.  No one here has to agree with either Stan or I.

I consider this issue to be quite serious.  I have asked Stan to become involved in resolving it.  He is the owner of  this forum.  Whatever he says, will be done.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Gregory

Why aren't the admin/moderator floggings done between them and the "perp" privately at first?

Transparency I guess, and when the person in question tries to defend themselves, and it is not just the above mentioned person( I've seen others have to defend themselves as well), they have to be careful what they say in their defense or they will get flogged, too.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Theophilus said:

Why aren't the admin/moderator floggings done between them and the "perp" privately at first?

Transparency I guess, and when the person in question tries to defend themselves, and it is not just the above mentioned person( I've seen others have to defend themselves as well), they have to be careful what they say in their defense or they will get flogged, too.

Interesting. The question could be asked..... Why aren't the  floggings by forum members done between them and the "admin" privately at first?

I am not sure who the "person in question defending themselves is" but as I was involved  I will respond to you. I did not attack anyone.  I responded to photodude after he responded to me. I don't know who Stan was referring to and don't really care as I did not attack anyone. How situations are handled and what decisions are made are in his hands  OTOH  I and others have frequently had our christianity questioned,referred to as so called religious,telling outrageous untruth and the list goes on.. I am not complaining or attacking in return. Neither do others that are frequently attacked. I am not responsible for the behavior of another

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, bonnie said:

. Why aren't the  floggings by forum members done between them and the "admin" privately at first?

This is the second time you have thought I was referring to you in a post. I wasn't.  ( The other one was in reference to Trump's belief in God. You thought i was talking about you.)

What i asked is why the admins/mods  subject someone to a public flogging instead of privately?

I don't know how you thought that was you. Upthread it is not you getting flogged by admins.  And on another thread, it was a different person.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Theophilus said:

This is the second time you have thought I was referring to you in a post. I wasn't.  ( The other one was in reference to Trump's belief in God. You thought i was talking about you.)

What i asked is why the admins/mods  subject someone to a public flogging instead of privately?

I don't know how you thought that was you. Upthread it is not you getting flogged by admins.  And on another thread, it was a different person.

No,I said I did not know. I was involved in the post so I responded concerning my part.  I know what you asked of admin. I simply asked why this same courtesy was not extended to admin/moderators

I am not sure who the "person in question defending themselves is" but as I was involved  I will respond to you. I did not attack anyone.

I hope that clarifies my statement

• Moderators

Private conversations have taken place.  The issue was not resolved.

There is a time for a public statement.  Due to the personal attacks   that have involved several people, I decided that a public statement must be made.

Gregory

21 hours ago, bonnie said:

If you would be a little more clear as to what you expect me to show.  I can't make the connection between what Biden said, your accusation of "outrageous untruth" or what fairy tale or racist rattling. Or how the history lesson you provided has any bearing on the comments made by Biden and is a matter of record, regardless of how those comments are spun.

I am not obsessed with skin color, yours or mine. It is not a topic I am focused on 7/7.  I don't care who came first.

In keeping with this claim .......we know who has knowledge and who has racist rattling perhaps you will be willing to provide the scriptures,minus "your" history lessons, referring to my post to photodude,or the scriptures that place the blame for Biden's statements on Trump, his three wives, infidelity, or taxes. That is something that I confess, I have missed. 

You should know, because you are the one who said I know nothing about Scriptures. I wrote on the story about the golden calf ole knowledgeable one, remember!:thumbsup:

2 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

You should know, because you are the one who said I know nothing about Scriptures. I wrote on the story about the golden calf ole knowledgeable one, remember!:thumbsup:

For someone that throws accusations around about the honesty of those that disagree with you, you appear to play fast and loose with the truth.

Outrageous untruth????  If true you will be able to provide that statement by me  saying you know nothing about scriptures

2 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

Yes,you did post the story about the golden calf. Why,I don"t have a clue,nor do I know which scripture you want me to be reading that singles out Trump,three wives,taxes,his father etc.

Perhaps it would help for you to begin a new topic on the golden calf and Trump.

And maybe offer a explanation for your snarky comment,ole knowledgeable one. I think those kinds of comments by adults rather humorous. Reminds me of my boys as kids when they wanted to needle one another in an argument. If I recall correctly this topic is on racial issues,not the golden calf.

You can continue to deny Biden"s words,accuse me of lying or deflect to Trump. Doesn't change one word Biden said. 

Not that long ago you accused me of racism for mentioning my involvement with women of Haiti. Yet,Biden specifically refers to blacks and hispanics not knowing how to get online in this day and age. My comments concerning the women of Haiti was not derogatory or negative in anyway, Quite the opposite, the ones I am privileged to work with are remarkable,not because of their skin color but who they are. Biden's words were very condescending and insulting

What we should all remember here is that stereotypes are REAL, they are generalizations about things that occur often enough one can use words like generally, mostly, usually, i.e. generalizations. To remove the stereotype starts at the source. Until this happens the best we can do is to admit we all have implicit bias and take a minute before we judge a thing.  

8 hours ago, bonnie said:

Yes,you did post the story about the golden calf. Why,I don"t have a clue,nor do I know which scripture you want me to be reading that singles out Trump,three wives,taxes,his father etc.

Perhaps it would help for you to begin a new topic on the golden calf and Trump.

And maybe offer a explanation for your snarky comment,ole knowledgeable one. I think those kinds of comments by adults rather humorous. Reminds me of my boys as kids when they wanted to needle one another in an argument. If I recall correctly this topic is on racial issues,not the golden calf.

You can continue to deny Biden"s words,accuse me of lying or deflect to Trump. Doesn't change one word Biden said. 

Not that long ago you accused me of racism for mentioning my involvement with women of Haiti. Yet,Biden specifically refers to blacks and hispanics not knowing how to get online in this day and age. My comments concerning the women of Haiti was not derogatory or negative in anyway, Quite the opposite, the ones I am privileged to work with are remarkable,not because of their skin color but who they are. Biden's words were very condescending and insulting

Listen you are the one who said: "I know that others have to agree with you or are considered ignorant of biblical knowledge. Just for the record, you are not good enough, educated enough, divine enough, to sit in the chair you seem to have taken over."

Let, me be very clear Bonnie not once have I ever lied on Trump! Everything I have said about him is factual. You and others have the obsession because he chose to run to be president. He put all of his business along with his character in front of the world. But, I am not suppose to tell you the things he has done. You have produce things about Biden that were untrue and I stood up against you on the false facts that you provided. I not going get all bent out of shape what negative comment you say about him. The truth will be shown, just like you said that Vice President Harris will become the President. It is nonsense and time will prove the truth on that matter.

But, here is the problem I talked about the story of the golden calf. I provided Scriptures on everything I mention. Instead, of reading the Scriptures for yourself and saying to me that I quoted them wrong, you made the above statement. So since you are so knowledgeable and I am ignorant, not good or educated enough; show me what Scripture I provided that was wrong!

I will make this statement as well, I have never called anyone of you out your name. I never personally attack anyone unless they attack me first. I don't run and throw stone and hid that I did like many have here. I will stand and if I have done something wrong I will apologize. The problem is many do not like what I said about Trump and I have that right. But, I never lied on him at all. Many got angry because of what I said about Ben, whom I know. He chose to be with Trump and he cause some issues. I spoke that he was a great doctor, but his record has been tarnish and not matter how one may feel it is the truth.

Now, what I have done is compare Trump with the last days which included the golden calf story. You do not have to accept it, fine but I want to know what Scripture that I gave was incorrect. Now I hope that you understand clearly!

56 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

Listen you are the one who said: "I know that others have to agree with you or are considered ignorant of biblical knowledge. Just for the record, you are not good enough, educated enough, divine enough, to sit in the chair you seem to have taken over."

Obviously you misunderstood the comment I made.  You have assumed a role that you or no other mortal human being has, nor do you sit at the right hand of God. 

Anyone that voted for Trump or has a conservative ideology is in your opinion as you have often stated,worshipping Trump or treating him like a gad. Making those kinds of determinations are not yours to make,Thank God for that. 

Let, me be very clear Bonnie not once have I ever lied on Trump! Everything I have said about him is factual. You and others have the obsession because he chose to run to be president. He put all of his business along with his character in front of the world. But, I am not suppose to tell you the things he has done. You have produce things about Biden that were untrue and I stood up against you on the false facts that you provided. I not going get all bent out of shape what negative comment you say about him. The truth will be shown, just like you said that Vice President Harris will become the President. It is nonsense and time will prove the truth on that matter.

Is the repeating of media reports  and less than unbiased stories by those that share your obsessive hatred for Trump factual?  Or do you have personal knowledge?   Some things  have been made obvious enough by Trump to base an opinion on but you don't stop on those, you claim knowledge you dont have. Your hatred  seems unlimited  and you deny it.

Biden is a proven liar,proven going back to his college days. Matter of record,you deny it. So if I use your logic you must worship Biden and have made him your god.

But, here is the problem I talked about the story of the golden calf. I provided Scriptures on everything I mention. Instead, of reading the Scriptures for yourself and saying to me that I quoted them wrong, you made the above statement. So since you are so knowledgeable and I am ignorant, not good or educated enough; show me what Scripture I provided that was wrong!

Are you really this arrogant?  I could not even hazard a guess as to how many times I have read that in over 7 decades. I didnt say you quoted them wrong. What you quoted had nothing, nada, zip,nothing to do with the interview  of Biden by Anderson Cooper. No you are not good enough to judge 

I will make this statement as well, I have never called anyone of you out your name. I never personally attack anyone unless they attack me first. I don't run and throw stone and hid that I did like many have here. I will stand and if I have done something wrong I will apologize. The problem is many do not like what I said about Trump and I have that right. But, I never lied on him at all. Many got angry because of what I said about Ben, whom I know. He chose to be with Trump and he cause some issues. I spoke that he was a great doctor, but his record has been tarnish and not matter how one may feel it is the truth.

Now, what I have done is compare Trump with the last days which included the golden calf story. You do not have to accept it, fine but I want to know what Scripture that I gave was incorrect. Now I hope that you understand clearly!

You don't know yourself if you have lied about Trump.  You state as factual "facts" you don't have.  And yes you did your best to tarnish his reputation. It really doesn't matter whether you know Ben Carson or not. We have only your word concerning negative stories about Dr Carson.  Your stories could just as easily be as "factual" as your "stories" concerning Trump. In the past there have been other members that have made negative statements concerning prominent well known SDA;s. Those comments were just down immediately.. Your unsubstantiated accusations concerning Ben Carson were allowed to stand .

Most vote for the person/party that more closely mirrors their personal beliefs.  Regardless of how you want to "pretend" to know otherwise.

This nation has lost it's ability to ride their pious moral hobby horse. KNowing Clinton was a human tom cat before he was elected the first time,those voting for him were fond of saying a failure in ,"personal,private behaviour did not prevent someone from being a good leader.  The US proved that by voting him in again after his games with Monica. What Clinton did or any that followed him in his moral failures is not an excuse for the moral failures of Trump. But those that  accepted the barnyard behaviour from Clinton  and condemn Trump are the epitome hypocrisy.

stinstonmarri,

PLease attempt to understand there is a difference between the worship of a political leader and voting for policies that reflect the individuals. Explain to me what would prompt me to vote for Biden.

I believe firmly in school choice. Not the teachers union.

I do not want a 13 year old boy pretending to be a girl in the bathroom/shower with my 11 year old granddaughter.

I do not support abortion. That belief was formed in 1964,obviously not under the influence of Trump.  Especially late term abortion. Under Biden my son could have been laid on a table and left to die as he " wouldn't have been considered a child".We thought we were facing insurmountable lifelong  problems. One thing I know,he was a little breathing human being.

I believe in a lo more restrained approach to immigration. Not the flood of children without parents we have now.

I want the border wall completed.

I was thrilled with Trump's  approach to China

Being energy self sufficient. Our gas is creeping up a few cents at a time every week. Hope you enjoy that

I could go on but hopefully  you get the picture . Not one thing Biden stands for politically is reason for me to vote for him

Considering Biden's proven track record ,Your disdain for Trump's honesty or  lack of it is hypocritcal at best

On 3/1/2021 at 8:04 PM, bonnie said:

s the repeating of media reports  and less than unbiased stories by those that share your obsessive hatred for Trump factual?  Or do you have personal knowledge?   Some things  have been made obvious enough by Trump to base an opinion on but you don't stop on those, you claim knowledge you dont have. Your hatred  seems unlimited  and you deny it.

Biden is a proven liar,proven going back to his college days. Matter of record,you deny it. So if I use your logic you must worship Biden and have made him your god.

My dear Bonnie: I do not hate anyone, but yes I do hate his character. It is how he lies and get away with it. Have other Presidents told untruth, yes they have both Democrats and Republicans. Nixon did some good things as a President, he was the one that started PEACH Program and also helped welfare mothers to start working. He had program for them to get their High School Diploma and take up Vocational Trade. So,  I think of good Republicans and what they have done and the wrong of many Democratic President who have done wrong things. So, Please stop saying I hate him, I hate what he has done. The problem is you do not know my heart, YAHWEH does. I have deny anything about Biden but what I know of him. I did things in college that I did wrong. We all have fallen short. But, Trump does not apologize for anything. He said the election was rigged and he really won. That is untrue and each state he went after told him the truth. He is in trouble now what He did in Georgia, it was on tape. These people were Republicans and their lives and their family were threaten. 

Even George Bush did good things, but never bent on doing evil things as a President. I do not believe that everything that the Democratic accept is right. But, YAHSHUA Said that Homosexual would arise in the last day. Sodom and Gomorrah had a multitude of sin base on lust for food, and so many other things including sexual acts that the Bible called unnatural.

On 3/1/2021 at 8:04 PM, bonnie said:

You don't know yourself if you have lied about Trump.  You state as factual "facts" you don't have.  And yes you did your best to tarnish his reputation. It really doesn't matter whether you know Ben Carson or not. We have only your word concerning negative stories about Dr Carson.  Your stories could just as easily be as "factual" as your "stories" concerning Trump. In the past there have been other members that have made negative statements concerning prominent well known SDA;s. Those comments were just down immediately.. Your unsubstantiated accusations concerning Ben Carson were allowed to stand .

I know Ben Carson and I do not have to prove that to you. If you don't want to believe it that is fine with me. YAHWEH knows the truth and I have to give an account to HIM. HE is our JUDGE! Everything, I said about Trump is truthful and it is known worldwide. I mentioned his wives, how he lost his father's money, investing in Casino that he lost. He has been in debt many times and large known banks in America would not lend him money. There is so much more about him before he became President. To be honest he never should have become President. It has open up all of the things he has gotten away with for years. They are catching up with him now.

I have made comments about President Clinton and the things he has done. So you can look up my comments here. There are many Democrats who have done wrong who have been in Congress from both houses.

I don't want: "a 13 year old boy pretending to be a girl in the bathroom/shower with my 11 year old granddaughter" either. But, I am not THE FATHER and I have to respect his decision. That person have not had the chance to know about THE FATHER.  I have seen many homosexual in the Adventist church both Black and White. You will be surprised who are homosexual and hid it with marriage in all of the churches. "I do not support abortion." I have a difference about abortion. No one should be killed like the children at the borders, sin is sin. However, rape, molestation, I feel that if the mother chooses to abort I understand. Some have kept their children and I again leave that matter up to YAHWEH. Know, there are people who have both sex organs, I knew one and she eventually died.  I also, knew a woman who was turning to be a man. This was in the 60's and they hospitalized her. It was discovered that she was supposed to be a boy! Her male hormones were suppress by the female until she became a woman about to married. The doctor explained it to her and asked her, what did she want to be? She said she wanted to stay a female. They told her you can never have children if she remain a female. She eventually married a wonderful man and they adopted children. There are so many defected children borned, but, it started in the womb. All of it is brought on because of sin. So, I do not tread in certain situations for that very reason because I don't know. Because of sin, so many things are not normal and we all need to pray.

"I believe in a lo more restrained approach to immigration." I disagree with you, because the Indians had this land and were kind to the Europeans. What the European do but speak out a "fork tongue." They took the Indians land, and then brought my ancestor here to be chattel slaves. However, people all over Europe and other countries have come here. There was nothing wrong for people of South America to migrate here if they had a legitimate reason. We do not know all the facts and it is sad to me tha now we want to try and do harmful thing to brown skin people . Make up false stories that are not true. They were getting away from gangs and tyrant presidents. Also the land was not producing due to climate change. Europeans did the same thing because of their king. Let's make this clear, most of the Europeans that first came here were indentured servants and were release from jail on minor charges. That is in the history books! 

If you feel that Biden has a track record, all you have to do is prove it. I do know that 59% of Republicans approve of what he is doing. Show me otherwise please! All I ask is stop getting off the wall from fake people who are twisting things on record that was not said. That's all!

I also want to make an open apology, I did not even realize I was calling Pastor Matthew, Pastor Green. Pastor Green was a White man but a wonderful pastor. Pastor Matthew favor him and remind me of him and without thinking I was calling him Pastor Green. I truly apologize to Pastor Matthews.

Happy Sabbath!

Given all the charges of fraud in the recent election and the frequently claimed racism that exists in black people being able to get ID to show when voting, it becomes apparent that much of this argument is nothing more than white liberal racism towards black voters. And some claim conservatives are trying to suppress the black vote!

Ami Horowitz: How white liberals really view black voters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

• Confused 3

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

22 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

My dear Bonnie: I do not hate anyone, but yes I do hate his character. It is how he lies and get away with it. Have other Presidents told untruth, yes they have both Democrats and Republicans. Nixon did some good things as a President, he was the one that started PEACH Program and also helped welfare mothers to start working. He had program for them to get their High School Diploma and take up Vocational Trade. So,  I think of good Republicans and what they have done and the wrong of many Democratic President who have done wrong things. So, Please stop saying I hate him, I hate what he has done. The problem is you do not know my heart, YAHWEH does. I have deny anything about Biden but what I know of him. I did things in college that I did wrong. We all have fallen short. But, Trump does not apologize for anything. He said the election was rigged and he really won. That is untrue and each state he went after told him the truth. He is in trouble now what He did in Georgia, it was on tape. These people were Republicans and their lives and their family were threaten. 

I would like to ask a favor of you, PLease stop with the My Dear Bonnie, I am not your dear anything and rank  that the same as I do with the frequently used and abused SDA phrase of My dear sister or brother. I have always felt losing a friendship over politics was about the silliest. UNTIL THIS YEAR. I have chosen to cut ties with someone that I had been friends with over 30 years.  Every conversation,no matter what the topic would soon be berating Trump. Changing the topic didn't work,then it was an accusation of a cult like following of Trump. 3-4 times a week got to be more than I was willing to put up with. One thing that SDA's I know that hate Trump always assure is that I don't hate Trump.I don't hate anyone. I hate what he does. I didn't believe her and rarely do I believe anyone that feels the need to assure everyone of that as they obsess over Trump  

Even George Bush did good things, but never bent on doing evil things as a President. I do not believe that everything that the Democratic accept is right. But, YAHSHUA Said that Homosexual would arise in the last day. Sodom and Gomorrah had a multitude of sin base on lust for food, and so many other things including sexual acts that the Bible called unnatural.

Not sure why or what this has to do with anything.

I know Ben Carson and I do not have to prove that to you. If you don't want to believe it that is fine with me. YAHWEH knows the truth and I have to give an account to HIM. HE is our JUDGE!

Of course you don't. But Dr Carson is not here to defend himself so you are free to say what you please . Most people with the reputation he had doesn't suddenly change 

Everything, I said about Trump is truthful and it is known worldwide. I mentioned his wives, how he lost his father's money, investing in Casino that he lost. He has been in debt many times and large known banks in America would not lend him money. There is so much more about him before he became President. To be honest he never should have become President. It has open up all of the things he has gotten away with for years. They are catching up with him now.

Again, I have no idea what is fact,what is gossip,and what is hate. Neither do you. A lot of people have lost money,lots of it and have been in debt many times.So what. Do you know the particulars? I don't know and don't care at this point. Nor do I give a fig about his wives. I would care if he played sex games in the Oval office during his presidency

I have made comments about President Clinton and the things he has done. So you can look up my comments here. There are many Democrats who have done wrong who have been in Congress from both houses.

I don't want: "a 13 year old boy pretending to be a girl in the bathroom/shower with my 11 year old granddaughter" either. But, I am not THE FATHER and I have to respect his decision. That person have not had the chance to know about THE FATHER.  I have seen many homosexual in the Adventist church both Black and White. 

It would be really helpful if you would not veer off in so many directions.

don't want: "a 13 year old boy pretending to be a girl in the bathroom/shower with my 11 year old granddaughter" either. But, I am not THE FATHER and I have to respect his decision.

Just what are you referring to,this makes no sense

23 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

believe in a lo more restrained approach to immigration."

Nothing restrained about the number at the border now

I disagree with you, because the Indians had this land and were kind to the Europeans. What the European do but speak out a "fork tongue." They took the Indians land, and then brought my ancestor here to be chattel slaves. However, people all over Europe and other countries have come here. There was nothing wrong for people of South America to migrate here if they had a legitimate reason. We do not know all the facts and it is sad to me tha now we want to try and do harmful thing to brown skin people . Make up false stories that are not true. They were getting away from gangs and tyrant presidents. Also the land was not producing due to climate change. Europeans did the same thing because of their king. Let's make this clear, most of the Europeans that first came here were indentured servants and were release from jail on minor charges. That is in the history books! 

Anything that does not agree with history according to stinsonmarri is false stories according to you. The european settlers did not invent slavery . It has to be a bitter lonely life for those that dwell constantly on the evils of the white race and slavery, You were never a slave and no one on this forum owned slaves. It was a hideous,inhumane practise,but unfortunately it was  accepted as  normal. 

The romantic version of the Native Americans lack a bit of reality as well. What the settlers did to them was wrong,and inhumane to say the least. However it is exactly what the different tribes did to one another for better hunting lands etc. They stole from one another,took captives and many times tortured their captives.It only became unforgivable when the white settler,better equipped did same to them.It was the norm ,exploration and taking what was wanted if able was simply the the way of a brutal world. Who would you,I  or anyone on this forum have been raised in that environment? 

iden has a track record, all you have to do is prove it. I do know that 59% of Republicans approve of what he is doing. Show me otherwise please! All I ask is stop getting off the wall from fake people who are twisting things on record that was not said. That's all!

He does and it is all there to read. But you will still deny.  How many republicans approve I have no idea and really don"t care. After only a couple of months and basically still hiding it will be interesting to see.

3 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

Given all the charges of fraud in the recent election and the frequently claimed racism that exists in black people being able to get ID to show when voting, it becomes apparent that much of this argument is nothing more than white liberal racism towards black voters. And some claim conservatives are trying to suppress the black vote!

Ami Horowitz: How white liberals really view black voters

Glenn Beck and Fox, they pick out White democrats liberals!  Really! I got some land on the moon I need to sale you!

15 minutes ago, bonnie said:

Anything that does not agree with history according to stinsonmarri is false stories according to you. The european settlers did not invent slavery .

Bonnie: See how you just told an untruth! Where did I write that Europeans invented slavery!  Please speak on what I said about the indians say that Europeans speak out of a "two fork tongue" and they brought my ancestors here as CHATTEL SLAVES! 

He does and it is all there to read. But you will still deny.  How many republicans approve I have no idea and really don"t care. After only a couple of months and basically still hiding it will be interesting to see.

If it come from reliable source who is not bias, then why wouldn't I believe it? I believe Mike Wallace! But those who are bias and are not mainstream and can be fact check; no I don't. But, I feel you are copping out because of where you get your source. Source has to be proven and please stop saying people have to believe what I say. I write and state other sources along with the Bible. You have the right to be believe or disbelieve, that is your choice. I have a right to provide information here just like you and everyone can choose for themselves. YAHWEH gave us all that right! The Bible says to prove all things and hold fast to things that are good. So, if anything I have quoted from the Bible, just prove me wrong! Simple!

Peace!

1 hour ago, bonnie said:

Again, I have no idea what is fact,what is gossip,and what is hate. Neither do you. A lot of people have lost money,lots of it and have been in debt many times.So what. Do you know the particulars? I don't know and don't care at this point. Nor do I give a fig about his wives. I would care if he played sex games in the Oval office during his presidency

No, you certainly don't! But, YAHWEH does and I stand before HIM! You do not know if he did play sex games! But, I know what he did having three wives, I know he cuss like a sailor in the White House, I know he incited that riot on the Capitol, I know he threat the Secretary of Georgia that is on tape. I know he is in trouble about his taxes in New York, I know he is in a lot of debt. I know all of the Banks in America will not lend him money, I know that he lost his father's money, I know that he stole his brother money and he is being sued for it now. I know he gave money to hush up the payments of  having sex with a Playboy bunnie and a Porno star. I can tell you a lot I know about good ole Trump!

47 minutes ago, bonnie said:

The romantic version of the Native Americans lack a bit of reality as well. What the settlers did to them was wrong,and inhumane to say the least. However it is exactly what the different tribes did to one another for better hunting lands etc. They stole from one another,took captives and many times tortured their captives.It only became unforgivable when the white settler,better equipped did same to them.It was the norm ,exploration and taking what was wanted if able was simply the the way of a brutal world. Who would you,I  or anyone on this forum have been raised in that environment? 

Please provide the history on that exactly the way just commented. Because Europeans fought each other, matter fact all nations did that! What you did say is true it was inhumane period and nothing else needed to be said period!

Peace!