ClubAdventist is back!

On Racial Issues

Gregory Matthews

2 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

A lot of commotion is being made about reparations for slavery in this country, but little is said about when white people were captured and taken as slaves to the African continent. Sometimes the WHOLE story helps.

145819777_2360939717371575_6087288449377743247_n.jpg

You can see more of this by looking into the Barbary Wars which was America's first war which was fought of piracy of American and European cargo ships and the kidnapping and selling into slavery the passengers on these ships.

Following is a link to a book regarding the taking of slaves to the African continent.

https://smile.amazon.com/Christian-Slaves-Muslim-Masters-Mediterranean/dp/1403945519/ref=sr_1_3

Like Australia was early on founded by prisoners exiled to Australia, early America was also partially founded by people swept up in Endland and sent to America as slaves. I think I may need some of that reparation!

https://smile.amazon.com/White-Cargo-Forgotten-History-Britains/dp/0814742963/ref=pd_bxgy_2/140-6118991-6667015

I shamefully forgot about that! 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Gustave said:

LOL! I know, right!

In a discussion on race with a much younger family I was surprised to learn how much history is being lost or denied and is taught in schools. I am so grateful I am no longer raising a young family

It started to turn pretty hostile when it was brought up that africans sold fellow africans to the white slavers. Or that if reparations was owed it was to those that were actual slaves. Africa should be required to pay first for those they captured and profited from. 

That was categorically denied ever happened and was part of the big lie and that is why whites owe reparations to all blacks in the US. 

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

10 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

What do facts have anything to do with it?!

A whole lot. Like your facts are so wrong. 

Slavery wasn't only for Africans

Book claims whites also pirates' victims

Rory Carroll
Guardian Weekly

North African pirates abducted and enslaved more than 1 million Europeans between 1530 and 1780 in a series of raids that depopulated coastal towns from Sicily to Cornwall, according to new research.

Thousands of white Christians were seized every year to work as galley slaves, labourers and concubines for Muslim overlords in what is today Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria and Libya, it is claimed.

Scholars have long known of the slave raids on Europe. But US historian Robert Davis has calculated that the total number captured - although small compared with the 12 million Africans shipped to the Americas in later years - was far higher than previously recognised.

His new book, Christian Slaves, Muslim Masters: White Slavery In The Mediterranean, The Barbary Coast, And Italy, 1500-1800, concluded that 1 million to 1.3 million ended up in bondage.

Historians were split over whether Prof Davis's unorthodox methodology has produced plausible estimates, but they welcomed any attempt to fill a gap in the little-known story of Africans subjugating Europeans.

By collating different sources of information from Europe over three centuries, the University of Ohio professor has painted a picture of a continent at the mercy of pirates from the Barbary Coast, known as corsairs.

Villages and towns on the coast of Italy, Spain, Portugal and France were hardest hit but the raiders also seized people in Britain, Ireland and Iceland. According to one account they even captured 130 American seamen from ships that they boarded in the Atlantic and Mediterranean between 1785 and 1793.

In the absence of customs forms, Prof Davis decided to extrapolate from the best records available indicating how many slaves were at a particular location at a single time and calculate how many new slaves were needed to replace those who died, escaped or were freed.

To keep the slave population stable, around one-quarter had to be replaced each year, which for the period 1580 to 1680 meant around 8,500 new slaves a year, totalling 850,000. The same methodology would suggest 475,000 were abducted in the previous and following centuries.

"Much of what has been written gives the impression that there were not many slaves and minimises the impact that slavery had on Europe," Prof Davis said last week. "Most accounts only look at slavery in one place, or only for a short period of time. But when you take a broader, longer view, the massive scope of this slavery and its powerful impact become clear."

According to one estimate, 7,000 English people were abducted between 1622-1644, many of them ships' crews and passengers. But the corsairs also landed on unguarded beaches, often at night, to snatch the unwary.

Almost all the inhabitants of the village of Baltimore, in Ireland, were captured in 1631, and there were other raids in Devon and Cornwall. Reverend Devereux Spratt recorded being captured by "Algerines" while crossing the Irish sea from Cork to England in April 1641, and in 1661 Samuel Pepys wrote about two men, Captain Mootham and Mr Dawes, who were also abducted.

Last year it was announced one of the richest treasure wrecks found off England - at Salcombe, Devon - was a 16th-century Barbary ship en route to catch slaves.

Although the black Africans enslaved and shipped to the Americas over four centuries outnumbered Prof Davis's estimates of white European taken to Africa by 12-1, it is probable they shared the same grim conditions.

"One of the things that both the public and many scholars have tended to take as given is that slavery was always racial in nature - that only blacks have been slaves. But that is not true," said the author.

The  corsairs were White. I have never ever said to you that there were not White slavery. They were not Chattel slaves treated as cattle and there is a great difference. Also there more African taken from their homeland than any White slavery. Then Europe cut up Afrika like a piece of cake. They took over the continent until the Afrikan fought to get them out of their country. But, what had already happen the fraction between the different tribe of people. They also trained hatred, taught them the power of guns and the Muslim that came into Afrika was different then Islam of Fatimah. Those were the days of Mansa Musa, the 14th Century West African. The true richest man in modern times. This Islamic belief was so beautiful compared to the Sunni and the Shiites. These new belief came from again White men who took over in the Ottoman Empire, these were the Turks, Kurds (ancient Medes), Circassians, Armenians, Greek Muslims, Albanians,  Pomaks and so many more.

The Black Moors who capture White's who once ruled Spain, did not treat them as chattel slaves. The people of Europe learned a lot from being under the Moorish rule.  I suggest you read what they brought to Spain from there architecture, there written skills and their artist skills and more. Learn how the pirates who were White treated Christian during the 15th cent to the 17th cent. It is a lot more you need to read instead a few writers today. This history was already written for centuries! 

Thank You!

11 hours ago, Gustave said:

Do you think "Racial Issues" are better today in California than they were 26 years ago? 

Leading cause of death for young black males in 2017: Homicide Leading Cause Of Death Of Young Black Men, Says FAU Researcher | HuffPost

Leading cause of death for young black males in 1995 was the same thing - as it is today. 

Once you face the facts it will make sense to you. 

Please make what you write, relative to systematic racism! Truly you are not making any sense and it is hard to follow you! Lead cause of Black males is not the issue here. We can get into that on another thread, thank you.

2 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

Please make what you write, relative to systematic racism! Truly you are not making any sense and it is hard to follow you! Lead cause of Black males is not the issue here. We can get into that on another thread, thank you.

You need to familiarize yourself with what a stereotype is - after you do that we can have an intelligent conversation about what needs to happen to remove a stereotype apart from denying its existence. Let me know when you're ready.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, bonnie said:

In a discussion on race with a much younger family I was surprised to learn how much history is being lost or denied and is taught in schools. I am so grateful I am no longer raising a young family

It started to turn pretty hostile when it was brought up that africans sold fellow africans to the white slavers. Or that if reparations was owed it was to those that were actual slaves. Africa should be required to pay first for those they captured and profited from. 

That was categorically denied ever happened and was part of the big lie and that is why whites owe reparations to all blacks in the US. 

Bonnie that is well known, did you know that the Whites then turned and  took them as well. When you give your history. Please, all provide that Europe took over Africa and cut it up between them like a piece a cake. So, not only did they took slaves away from their lands, they turn and took over Africa. Why because it is known for it riches. In gold and diamond, rubies and more. They came to America and did the same thing to the Indian Nations. They killed off the Indians with blankets that had small box. They also came into India and formed the Caste system. Britian took over Australia making it a prison and devastated the Black Aborigines there. Please,  just read the whole stories and not little bits and pieces to justify what have happen. 

Thank You!

1 hour ago, stinsonmarri said:

When you give your history.

When you give your history, you could be more accurate. The caste system in India is thousands of years old. Some historian. Only took me thirty seconds to blow that one up!

Oh yeah. Abrahams descendents took over a country where others lived. Oh wait. God gave that land to him. Never mind that God sets up rulers and take them down and also sets up nations and takes them down. All the places where the "whites" took over were places that were not functionally very well as a people. As far as America, in prophecy it was foretold. Never mind that America and England also went thru the world with Bible societies giving original settlers something more valuable than they took. Blankets with small pox, not sure that anyone was able to reallly show that by science and I suspect that it is just guess work by those who wish to trash the new arrivals. They may have brought it, but guarenteed, the new arrivals also dealth with it at one time too. And original settlers also had their own diseased conditions. Some Native American groups in the US are nearly 100% diabetic. Sometimes your social justice agendas only go so far.

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

12 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

A whole lot. Like your facts are so wrong. 

I think I would rather get my info from Thomas Sowell.

Bill Liversidge Seminars

2 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

Bonnie that is well known, did you know that the Whites then turned and  took them as well. When you give your history. Please, all provide that Europe took over Africa and cut it up between them like a piece a cake. So, not only did they took slaves away from their lands, they turn and took over Africa. Why because it is known for it riches. In gold and diamond, rubies and more. They came to America and did the same thing to the Indian Nations. They killed off the Indians with blankets that had small box. They also came into India and formed the Caste system. Britian took over Australia making it a prison and devastated the Black Aborigines there. Please,  just read the whole stories and not little bits and pieces to justify what have happen. 

Thank You!

Many countries that were defeated were cut up like a cake - this is a simple fact of history and doesn't change the definition of stereotype or in any way rebut the existence of stereotypes. 

1 hour ago, B/W Photodude said:

When you give your history, you could be more accurate. The caste system in India is thousands of years old. Some historian. Only took me thirty seconds to blow that one up!

From your post it seems safe to assume that white Europeans caused every injustice, every act of cruelty known to man.

1 hour ago, B/W Photodude said:

All the places where the "whites" took over were places that were not functionally very well as a people. As far as America, in prophecy it was foretold. Never mind that America and England also went thru the world with Bible societies giving original settlers something more valuable than they took

I am not disputing the above. But along with that, this was simply the culture of the time. Explore new lands/people and conquer.  The stronger took from the weaker. Has been that way since the beginning. Who would each of us on this forum been raised in that culture? I certainly would like to believe I would have been different. But what would have made each of us different than those around us?

Blankets with small pox, not sure that anyone was able to reallly show that by science and I suspect that it is just guess work by those who wish to trash the new arrivals. They may have brought it, but guarenteed, the new arrivals also dealth with it at one time too.

From the aztecs ,who were a brutal, vicious people, to the Indian tribes of what is now the US, stole, took captives, killing many of their Indian enemies before the European settlers were in the picture.  After the arrival of the white settlers suddenly it was wrong. Prior to that the amount stolen and the numbers killed was a point of pride.

If you were of an african tribe that was at war with another tribe and took captives what would any member of this forum have done, stinsonmarri, photodude, gustave,Gregory Matthews ... Stood for what is acceptable today, or the culture/religion/ practise  they were raised to believe in

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

We were licensed foster parents for a number of years. We had two young Sioux Indian boys for a couple of years. Would have loved to have kept them. They did have a chip on their shoulder in the beginning concerning the treatment of their tribe by the white settlers. Of course much of what they said concerning that was absolutely true. It was interesting when we would go back in time as far as we factually could how the attitude changed. Every act of violence ,every act of theft, every captive, the theft of lands belonging to another tribe was considered fair and just. That was simply the way things were.  Asked how it became different when the white settlers did same.  Because they were white

10 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

Some Native American groups in the US are nearly 100% diabetic.

It is Diabetes Type 2 (NIDDM) in most cases, and can be treated by lifestyle changes.

I had heard before that many had developed diabetes because the commodities given to them by the Govt in the past were crappy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Theophilus said:

It is Diabetes Type 2 (NIDDM) in most cases, and can be treated by lifestyle changes.

There are varying degrees of responses to medical treatment for conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, etc, for different ethnic groups. All groups do not respond the same.  Lifestyle changes do not always help everyone completely.

Bill Liversidge Seminars

On 2/5/2021 at 8:35 AM, B/W Photodude said:

Oh yeah. Abrahams descendents took over a country where others lived. Oh wait. God gave that land to him. Never mind that God sets up rulers and take them down and also sets up nations and takes them down. All the places where the "whites" took over were places that were not functionally very well as a people. As far as America, in prophecy it was foretold. Never mind that America and England also went thru the world with Bible societies giving original settlers something more valuable than they took. Blankets with small pox, not sure that anyone was able to reallly show that by science and I suspect that it is just guess work by those who wish to trash the new arrivals. They may have brought it, but guarenteed, the new arrivals also dealth with it at one time too. And original settlers also had their own diseased conditions. Some Native American groups in the US are nearly 100% diabetic. Sometimes your social justice agendas only go so far.

Boy are you so full of hate and it shows with you lack of knowledge. So let's start with India.

The Vedic Period refers to the time in history from approximately 1750-500 BCE, during which Indo-Aryans settled into northern India, bringing with them specific religious traditions. Most history of this period is derived from the Vedas, the oldest scriptures in the Hindu religion, which were composed by the Aryans in Sanskrit.

Foreigners from the north are believed to have migrated to India and settled in the Indus Valley and Ganges Plain from 1800-1500 BCE. The most prominent of these groups spoke Indo-European languages and were called Aryans, or “noble people” in the Sanskrit language. These Indo-Aryans were a branch of the Indo-Iranians, who originated in present-day northern Afghanistan. Ch. 6 Early Civilizations in the Indian Subcontinent

The Dravidian speakers originated in Africa, in modern day Sudan. They expanded into Iran, on into the Indus Valley, across Central Asia into the Tarim Basin and China. The spread of the Dravidians into Eurasia is not only suggested by archaeological and epigraphic evidence , but there are also Islands of Dravidian speakers in Afghanistan, Iran, Yugoslavia, Russia and Pakistan; 300,000 Brahui speaking Dravidians live in Qualat, Haripur and Hyderabad.

Most of the placenames in the IVC  are of Dravidian origin. R. Balakrishnan, points out that the names associated with Indus Valley sites are related to the Dravidian term for fortified town. Dravidian placenames, Dravidian speaking population, red-and-black pottery all point to a Dravidian origin for the Harappan civilization.

The name of the  Tocharian speakers of Central Asia was: Kushana. The Kushana were Dravidian speakers  forced out of China by the ancient Hua and Han tribes of China.

The Tocharians/Kushana came from Xinjiang. They were not IE speakers. In the Chinese literature they were called Kuishuang (<Kushana)  and Yueh chih. The Kushana are related to the Qijia culture of Xiajiang, not Afanasievo culture of the Steppes. The Qijia culture existed from the upper Weishui Valley in the east, the Huangshui Valley of Qijia in the West, Ningxia, and the westernmost inner Mongolia in the north. Qijia pottery signs are analogous to those found in the Harappan writing and on IVC pottery. Evidence that a West-East admixed population lived in the Tarim Basin as early as the early Bronze Age

The Dravidian trading post ran from Harappan sites to as far away Ai-Khanoum in northeastern Afghanistan. By  3000  BC taller Blacks had  conquered the Anu and adopted  their culture. At  this time there was a unity  of cultures from Egypt  to  the Indus Valley. 'The people of the  Indus Valley had  their own writing. The  people were organized into city-states. The  people were  sedentary with some  people working in various corporations such smiths craftsman, traders and farmers.

The  Indian population at this  time was made up of members of  the Black variety of Af'ricoid Oceanic and Negrito elements. The  civilization remained viable until  sometime between l200- 800  BC, when the  Aryans invaded India and  began to push the Dravidians and other Black groups southward. Evidence of this migration is seen in the South Indian megaliths or burial monuments were either rook cut cave sepulchers or else circular enclosures in the midst of which were rectangular stone-circles or pottery sarcophagi, containing bones and black-and-red ware. This type of tomb and pottery was also so common to many African groups. The megalith culture dates from 500 BC to AD 100. During this period, the Kushites of Ethiopians and Punt deposited their writing system in India and Bangladesh. Are the Dravidians of African Origin: by CLYDE-AHMAD WINTERS

This is just a beginning I have more to research through the many historians, anthropological and other writers who deal with languages, writings, societies and cultures (which include food type). I know that you think that the my knowledge of history does not meet your standard. But truly it is not what you care or like it is the facts proven over and overy by pottery, burial, languages, food, clothing, music (which include instruments), ornaments and jewelry, tools and most of their religion or belief system. 

You also need to learn that the Israelites never conquered the land they were suppose to have. They even split into two kingdoms and they did not possess the land because they did not wipe out the Canaanites. 

Therefore, I also said, I will not drive them out from before you, but they shall be thorns in your sides, and their gods shall be a snare unto you. And when the angel of YAHWEH spoke these words unto all the sons of Israel the people lifted up their voice and wept. Judges 2:3, 4 

Finally, it is known what was done to the American Indians and the problem is you are so prejudice and full of rage because of what has happened recently that you are on a rampage of mystery. It is sad, but it is true. All nations and people have done cruel things to one another, but the Aryan people were a problem. But not all were like that. The Luwidims that join with the Hittites were not. There are Aryan people who make up the Indo-European who are not cruel and many have given their heart to YAHSHUA. But those who feel that they are more superior and they produce hatred of other nationalities and they are the ones that tried to take over the Government, listening to Trump. Trump brought what was predicted to rise its ugly head and it has. You can try to blame it on others but, YAHWEH will win, end of story!

Peace!

• 3 weeks later...

Racism in action:

Black, Latino Seniors in Virginia Get COVID-19 Vaccine Priority as White 85-Year-Olds Wait

In the next few weeks, the state will give preference to black and Latino residents 65 and over while much older white seniors, many in their 80s, cannot secure an appointment to get inoculated.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/corruption-chronicles/black-latino-seniors-in-virginia-get-covid-19-vaccine-priority-as-white-85-year-olds-wait/

Bill Liversidge Seminars

6 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

Racism in action:

Black, Latino Seniors in Virginia Get COVID-19 Vaccine Priority as White 85-Year-Olds Wait

In the next few weeks, the state will give preference to black and Latino residents 65 and over while much older white seniors, many in their 80s, cannot secure an appointment to get inoculated.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/corruption-chronicles/black-latino-seniors-in-virginia-get-covid-19-vaccine-priority-as-white-85-year-olds-wait/

I don' think that is to surprising. When the president makes a public announcement declaring some to dumb or uneducated based on skin color to use the internet or how to find information needed, those groups need to be protected.  I wouldn't be to concerned about Coco Cola being to white, I would worry more about the insulting, insidious, disgusting racism of the sitting president. The racial waters got tested here for the vaccine, didn't last long for some reason

On 2/25/2021 at 2:52 PM, bonnie said:

I don' think that is to surprising. When the president makes a public announcement declaring some to dumb or uneducated based on skin color to use the internet or how to find information needed, those groups need to be protected.  I wouldn't be to concerned about Coco Cola being to white, I would worry more about the insulting, insidious, disgusting racism of the sitting president. The racial waters got tested here for the vaccine, didn't last long for some reason

It truly shows what was hidden in the SDA church. Ridiculous pudent, outrageous remarks and it all started with a man who hide his taxes for years. Cheated on his three wives, lied, was racist just like his father and YAHWEH allowed him to show us not only a political party, but so cal religious people. 

There was a mix crowd that came out of Egypt and yes they were Black people. All were not evil, but many were and the broughty IsraEL down. In Exodus Chapter 24, YAHWEH told Moses these WORDS:

And he said unto Moses, Come up unto YAHWEH, thou, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel; and worship ye afar off.  And Moses alone shall come near YAHWEH: but they shall not come nigh; neither shall the people go up with him. Ex 24:1, 2  

These men were the first born of IsraEL and were to be anointed for the priesthood. They were about to see that YAHWEH WAS and IS a LIVING SPIRIT BEING! They would come and see this BEING in HIS GLORIOUS APPEARANCE. This was not THE FATHER, but THE SON, who from the beginning of Creation represented HIS FATHER!

And THE FATHER HIMSELF, which hath sent ME, hath borne witness of ME. Ye have neither heard HIS VOICE at any time, nor seen HIS SHAPE. John 5:37      

Hath in these last days spoken unto us by HIS SON, whom HE HATH Appointed heir of all things, by whom also HE MADE the worlds; Heb 1:2  

So, all now know it was THE SON, that these men saw:

Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel: And they saw  ELOHIYM of IsraEL: and under HIS FEET as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of Heaven in clearness.  And upon the nobles of the children of IsraEL HE laid not HIS HAND: also they saw ELOHIYM and did eat and drink. Ex 24:9 -11 WOY, TS2009, HNV-ye, and KJV+

If you continue to read, THE SON in HIS FATHER'S NAME told Moses to come and HE would give him Laws and Commandments. So Joshua and Moses went up and then Moses was taking up in a cloud to speak and commune with THE SON. There he was given both the Law and the Commandments. He was there for forty days to also learn how the Tabernacle on earth would be a pattern of the Heavenly Sanctuary. These Laws and Commandments were written by THE FINGER of THE SON and then given to Moses. They then were interrupted and TH SON told Moses to hasten down because IsraEL had already broken their word and HIS Law and Commandments. Joshua met Moses and he told him that their was commotion going on in the camp.

Aaron was left in charge but, he did not have the stamina and strength of Moses. Some of the mix crowd begin to start trouble saying that Moses was dead because he gone for forty days. You would have thought the 70 Elders would have spoke up along with Aaron but they didn't. Instead, they went along with the crowd and press Aaron to make a golden Image.

Today, with racism raising its ugly head, you would think that those in the Seventh Day Adventist Church who to had anointed people to see visions for these last day but just like IsraEL they too listen to the modern mixed crowd. This modern mix crowd is the Evangelical, but today the chosen ones turn and forgot the commitment they made. It started with the trinity, now other thing have creeped into the church. Finally, what was hidden rose up with a fist of fury. Yes, their is a golden image today, a golden image of Trump! How far has this church fallen. But, the remnant will cry out and they will survive and finish the work. Do not fear, Justice is alive and Truth will champion. A president today was called a servant as he visited a state that did not vote for him. He said graciously, that we are all Americans and these people needed his help. He along with the governor and other state Republican were glad he was there as a servant. The state senator was at Cpack mocking and showing the true person he is. Sad! All who made all of these ugly comment remember they are being written in your book of remembrance and you will have to stand before THE FATHER, THE JUDGE. HE will tell you that HIS SON created beings of different colors like he did the sky, the flowers, the animals, the grass, the tree and even the sand. You are putting down THE ALMIGHTY ONES CREATION and you will give an account. REMEMBER!

Happy Sabbath TO THE FATHER, SON and HOLY SPIRIT!

15 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

It truly shows what was hidden in the SDA church. Ridiculous pudent, outrageous remarks and it all started with a man who hide his taxes for years. Cheated on his three wives, lied, was racist just like his father and YAHWEH allowed him to show us not only a political party, but so cal religious people. 

I stopped the ignore feature and I find your response  very confusing.  The above has absolutely nothing, nada, zero to do with the statement by Biden.

Unfortunately Biden considers skin color a indicator of intelligence.  I am sure Biden did not base that opinion on the SDA denomination or Trump's tax situation or his three wives. But again you have taken it on yourself to be God's right hand in determining who is christian and who isn't based on agreement with your views.

There was a mix crowd that came out of Egypt and yes they were Black people. All were not evil, but many were and the broughty IsraEL down. In Exodus Chapter 24, YAHWEH told Moses these WORDS:

A history lesson, your view at times, of history really is unnecessary and irrelevant. 

Yes, their is a golden image today, a golden image of Trump! How far has this church fallen.

It took a few paragraphs but eventually as most of us assumed Biden and the degradation of blacks and hispanics would have to be the fault of Trump. We have some hispanic family members who are dearly loved. Especially the grandchildren. Their skin color is reasonably dark and is no indication of their intelligence level or their christianity, anymore than my white grandchildren.

A president today was called a servant as he visited a state that did not vote for him. He said graciously, that we are all Americans and these people needed his help. He along with the governor and other state Republican were glad he was there as a servant.

Servant is funny. Pretty easy to sound gracious when others write the words you are expected to say and read of a teleprompter. That is his job, plain and simple. If that had been Trump you and others that are so blindly obsessed with hatred of one man would have been ridiculing and condemning the "photo op"

The state senator was at Cpack mocking and showing the true person he is. Sad! 

Do you share this same contempt for all the vicious mocking going on by the left? 

All who made all of these ugly comment remember they are being written in your book of remembrance and you will have to stand before THE FATHER, THE JUDGE. HE will tell you that HIS SON created beings of different colors like he did the sky, the flowers, the animals, the grass, the tree and even the sand. You are putting down THE ALMIGHTY ONES CREATION and you will give an account. REMEMBER!

When someone cautions others on the danger their salvation may be in as all is written in their book, it might be timely advice to start examining what ugly comments are in their own book of remembrance.

My comments that you quoted have only to do with the disgusting comments by Biden. He has made numerous insulting comments concerning "skin color" for years

• Members

And yet we have this:

Just 5 percent of vaccinations have gone to Black Americans, despite equity efforts

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/02/01/covid-vaccine-racial-disparities-464387

• Like 1

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Members
On 2/25/2021 at 2:52 PM, bonnie said:

Can we see a link to this?? Thank you!!

• Haha 1

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

12 minutes ago, phkrause said:

Can we see a link to this?? Thank you!!

Blacks and Hispanics don't know how to use the internet - Bing video

• Sad 2

33 minutes ago, phkrause said:

And yet we have this:

Just 5 percent of vaccinations have gone to Black Americans, despite equity efforts

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/02/01/covid-vaccine-racial-disparities-464387

Doctors call on Minnesota to end "color-blind" COVID vaccinations - Axios

Interesting isn't it?  

No group, regardless of race, skin color or language is being deprived or denied. Arrangements have been made in all areas to provide transportation and access. One element cant be provided for all. That is to make personal efforts to obtain the information and vaccine.

Regardless of skin color or race, and it covers all, when welfare assistance is required most seem to figure it out. We have some pretty isolated communities in northern MN, rarely black americans. They have figured it all out except for this,wonder why?

• Sad 2

7 hours ago, bonnie said:

I stopped the ignore feature and I find your response  very confusing.  The above has absolutely nothing, nada, zero to do with the statement by Biden.

Unfortunately Biden considers skin color a indicator of intelligence.  I am sure Biden did not base that opinion on the SDA denomination or Trump's tax situation or his three wives. But again you have taken it on yourself to be God's right hand in determining who is christian and who isn't based on agreement with your views.

A history lesson, your view at times, of history really is unnecessary and irrelevant. 

When someone cautions others on the danger their salvation may be in as all is written in their book, it might be timely advice to start examining what ugly comments are in their own book of remembrance.

It is very simple why you do not understand Bonnie, you accept fairy tales and you do not study, which means to research. You are not like Paul who could finally see through a dark glass clearly now. When you can take the time and learn about the true historical facts in the Bible then and there you will be able to see through the darks glass!

5 hours ago, bonnie said:

What an outragious untruth Bonnie and you need prayer!

President Biden Infers Black & Latino Communities Don’t Know How To Use the Internet

BY YOLANDA MACHADO 02.18.21 at 12:45 pm

President Joe Biden gave his very first town hall as President last night (Feb. 17) on CNN, and unlike his predecessor, connecting with voters on an empathetic level is his biggest draw. However, like every person in power, he made a pretty big faux paus when addressing the vaccine disparity among Black and Latino communities.

The inference that Black and Latino communities don’t know how to get online, well, it’s obviously incorrect. In fact, Latinos are the leaders when it comes to new tech usage, embracing social media, smartphones, and apps during the pandemic more than ever before.

What Biden was referring to is the many reports older generations of Latinos and Black folks being unable to schedule vaccine appointments due to systemic barriers like access to Spanish language sites and information, lack of internet services in more economically challenged and/or rural areas, and lack of a vaccine site close enough.

In a follow up response, he clarified a bit further. “It’s all about trying to more rationalize in detail so ordinary people, like me, can understand,” Biden stated. “I mean that sincerely. I mean, you know, my grandchildren can use that online–you know, make me look like I’m in, you know, the seventh century.”

You can read the town hall transcript here.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2021/02/17/remarks-by-president-biden-in-a-cnn-town-hall-with-anderson-cooper/

It is sad that those who claim to be believers of truth will distort it! Listening to garbage like this Johnnie O. who is afraid to tell who he is. He is a racist bigot that hides, what are you scared of Johnny Ol. He has a small following of WHITE SUPREMIST!