ClubAdventist is back!

On Racial Issues

Gregory Matthews

31 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

You misquoted EGW and so nothing else needs to be said. When the mind is bent on believing crazy and unfounded theories it is useless to succeed.::shark::

Your apologetic of what Ellen said defaults into James White also misquoting (and misunderstanding) what the woman he slept with every night said. Are you saying this? 

Just now, stinsonmarri said:

What I said very clearly, is what she was taught to believe. She was wrong. When all understand that when she said she that ELOHIYM or Gabriel showed her, you back it up with the Bible. Sometimes like all of us to we try fill in the missing blanks. She believe the false concepts taught in the 1800's, but as she grew in grace things changed!

In that case I AGREE WITH YOU Stinsonmarri! We shouldn't have any contention pertaining to this matter. 

1 minute ago, Gustave said:

Yes, as they are, as James White and the Naturalist source he quoted - "allied species".

The Naturalists James White appealed to believed that the Orang Utan was an "allied species", a lower but separate species of African.

Gustave all of believe things that were not true until we learn better. They were not perfect people but their faith helped them to change to all the truth that they knew. A lot things were hidden and words were change in the European Bibles that were not the meaning in the Paleo Hebrew writings. Simple!

3 minutes ago, Gustave said:

In that case I AGREE WITH YOU Stinsonmarri! We shouldn't have any contention pertaining to this matter. 

If you had my comment that I wrote in great details you would have seen that I was saying this all along. However, the antediluvian people did genetic modification that was wiped out with the flood. We do not have the ability that those great minds had before the flood. Also, meat eating especially consuming animal dead blood warps the mind even more. This was the plan of YAHWEH only he said not to eat the blood but man didn't listen. That is a major source of our problem today.

Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things. But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat. And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man. Gen 9:3-5  

This needs to be understood!

40 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

If you had my comment that I wrote in great details you would have seen that I was saying this all along. However, the antediluvian people did genetic modification that was wiped out with the flood. We do not have the ability that those great minds had before the flood. Also, meat eating especially consuming animal dead blood warps the mind even more. This was the plan of YAHWEH only he said not to eat the blood but man didn't listen. That is a major source of our problem today.

Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things. But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat. And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man. Gen 9:3-5  

This needs to be understood!

I saw it [your comment] but I had to weigh it against another comment you made that appeared to be contradictory. 

On 1/2/2021 at 6:45 PM, stinsonmarri said:

The problem with your statement is they cannot reproduce! This animal was not found in the ark. The mule, zonkey and the zorse are mixed breed. YAHWEH did not create them and this is exactly what the Bible and EGW was talking about mix different kinds of animals and different types of seeds. 

Like I said, you should have studied more science. Apparently, genetics is not your strong suit.

So, yeah, these animals are unable to reproduce. There are other hybrids that have been known to reproduce such as tigons. Ligars and tigons are usually also sterile. 

Other animals such as dogs form specific breed, breeds being that the animals consistently reproduce to a standard. So, mixtures then become amalgamated breeds of dogs. Many dogs are so mixed thru time that we just call them mongrels. There are organizations that oversee the forming of new breeds of dogs. We have breeds today which did not exist until after WWII.

People are the same way. A person from the Congo and produce offspring from someone from Sweden. Sister Ellen was not specific enough that you cannot say that such a pairing was not an amalgamation. You also cannot say what exactly what the Bible was talking about either.

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

On 1/2/2021 at 11:52 AM, Gustave said:

You agree with my statement then? Since I became aware of the historical context of Ellen's amalgamation statement I concluded that Ellen couldn't be considered a racist because of her amalgamation statements. She was just asserting what the science of the day was asserting. 

I am not sure that I agree with your statement, but then, I have not read anything regarding amalgamation that I agree with. I do not really think there is anyone that can state for any certainty exactly what the Bible or Sister Ellen was exactly referring to as I also am not sure she did. And as far as I am concerned, it is useless information that doesn't help anyone except those trying to trash Sister Ellen.

Bill Liversidge Seminars

43 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

Like I said, you should have studied more science. Apparently, genetics is not your strong suit.

So, yeah, these animals are unable to reproduce. There are other hybrids that have been known to reproduce such as tigons. Ligars and tigons are usually also sterile. 

Other animals such as dogs form specific breed, breeds being that the animals consistently reproduce to a standard. So, mixtures then become amalgamated breeds of dogs. Many dogs are so mixed thru time that we just call them mongrels. There are organizations that oversee the forming of new breeds of dogs. We have breeds today which did not exist until after WWII.

People are the same way. A person from the Congo and produce offspring from someone from Sweden. Sister Ellen was not specific enough that you cannot say that such a pairing was not an amalgamation. You also cannot say what exactly what the Bible was talking about either.

You, know your problem is, you always think you need to challenge me. Why? Let me tell you something very simple. These creatures do not live in the wild they are also cats and they don't produce all the time either. Too me you are so ridiculous PHOTODUDE (did I get the spelling right this time)? Just because these cats have been breeded together does not make it right! That is why you fall short in your thinking period. That is why you are so easily become to a person like Trump. YOU MIND is just like his, you seriously have a problem. What is that the Black woman knows more than you and you can't take it. Sorry for your obsession, just take the time and read your Bible and maybe just maybe you get over the problems you have. Then when you go and read about mix breeding even dogs have cause flesh beings a lot of problems.

Let me made this very clear to you, YAHWEH IS THE CREATOR, it is HIS WORD that said not to mix! You got a beef go talk to HIM if you dare about it. Whatever your mind wants to accept as far as I am concern is skippy with me! Get a life, just be happy assist Trump on his phone calls to Georgia. Go to the rally Wed, cry out your frustration that you need to deal with. I was hoping prayer would help you but I just don't know. 

I thought you was going to stop talking to me but just can't help yourself. I get to you and you are so funny to me. Why you say? Because it is simple-BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT, IT IS YOUR CHOICE-HELLO!:love:

2 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

I am not sure that I agree with your statement, but then, I have not read anything regarding amalgamation that I agree with. I do not really think there is anyone that can state for any certainty exactly what the Bible or Sister Ellen was exactly referring to as I also am not sure she did. And as far as I am concerned, it is useless information that doesn't help anyone except those trying to trash Sister Ellen.

"Paul's language will apply to all classes of men who have ANY of the original Adamic blood in their veins ; and that
there are any who have NOT this
, is not taught by the visions, nor claimed by any one
."

The Apologist for Ellen White was saying publicly to the Baptist Pastor that:

1) Naturalists have confirmed the reality of what Ellen said about amalgamation 

&

2) Any bipedal hominid with just ONE DROP of Adamic blood is a man regardless of how much Orang Utan or Gorilla blood might be mixed in. 

I've actually defended Ellen White against being a racist on other forums because of the time I've spent looking into racism, its origins. I'm telling ya - the African Ape connection goes WAY BACK and is essentially baked into the DNA of racism pertaining to certain races of Black people. 

If you think I'm just telling a windy here how would it be possible for James White to think there were people walking around on the planet that had ANYTHING other than 100% Adamic blood in their veins? 

It's very likely that Ellen and James White threw a nickel into more than one bucket for a side show carnival - & these man beasts attractions were all the rage back in those days. Julia Pastrana was one of those side shows along with a host of other ones. Ellen was simply affirming what literally mobs of people believed as fact. That's all this is - there is nothing sinister about it. 

• Moderators

While it is true that I do not believe that   one can conclusively state what Ellen White meant when she made her statement on amalgamation, the position that Gustave takes is a reasonable position and it may be correct.   That position results in the decision that Ellen White was wrong in her personal belief.  Ellen White was human.  No human is without any error in belief.  That includes Ellen White.  She was not without error in her belief.

I believe that the Bible is the ultimate standard by which doctrinal issues and the record of God's interaction with the human race should be understood and judged.  I do not believe that the Bible addresses every issue of interest today.  I may be interested in quantum mechanics.  But, that does not mean that the Bible informs me on that subject.  But, my belief on that subject is not important for my salvation.  In issues related to our salvation the Bible is the standard.  Period.  It is the standard by which the writings of Ellen White are to be judged.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gregory

5 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

While it is true that I do not believe that   one can conclusively state what Ellen White meant when she made her statement on amalgamation, the position that Gustave takes is a reasonable position and it may be correct.   That position results in the decision that Ellen White was wrong in her personal belief.  Ellen White was human.  No human is without any error in belief.  That includes Ellen White.  She was not without error in her belief.

I believe that the Bible is the ultimate standard by which doctrinal issues and the record of God's interaction with the human race should be understood and judged.  I do not believe that the Bible addresses every issue of interest today.  I may be interested in quantum mechanics.  But, that does not mean that the Bible informs me on that subject.  But, my belief on that subject is not important for my salvation.  In issues related to our salvation the Bible is the standard.  Period.  It is the standard by which the writings of Ellen White are to be judged.

We have examples of ECF's and at least one Pope who believed (and wrote) that the mythical Phoenix was a real animal so I'd agree that we as humans are fallible whereas our own personal belief is concerned. 

Phoenix (mythology) - Wikipedia

22 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

You, know your problem is, 

You seem to think you know what everyones problem is. You don't.

22 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

you always think you need to challenge me.

You are the one who, again, challenged my post regarding zebra hybrids and the said post had nothing to do with your posts. So, I think it is you who are compulsively challenging. You can post all the errors you want, I don't care, but again, leave mine alone!

Bill Liversidge Seminars

11 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

You seem to think you know what everyones problem is. You don't.

You are the one who, again, challenged my post regarding zebra hybrids and the said post had nothing to do with your posts. So, I think it is you who are compulsively challenging. You can post all the errors you want, I don't care, but again, leave mine alone!

You my friend is not a challenge, you are funny. Simple! The things you stated are not true so I just told the truth. That's it! Truth over untruth. These animals were not created by ELOHIYM and they were not in the ark.

:love:

• Moderators

The following quote is of interest in considering what EGW meant in her amalgamation statement:

1)  What did EGW mean by her use of the word "species?"  Ellen White had a formal 3rd grade education.   She cannot be  considered to have an understanding of the taxonomic classification system that we use today.  She probably equated the word "species" with the word "kind" as found in KJV, NIV and RSV translations (Genesis 1: 11, 12 & 21).  I took a lot of Biology in college.  My understanding of the word "species"  differs from the understanding of Ellen White.  

2)  Aristotle (3354 to 322 BC) made what is considered to be some effort to develop a classification system.  But, our modern classification system is thought to have been first proposed by Carl LInnaeus (1707 to 1778 AD).  The current understanding of the word "species" dates back to the work of Ernst Mayr in 1942.   His work generally considered species to be a group that could interbreed and produce viable, fertile offspring.  With the passage of time, further modifications have been made in our taxonomic system. Our system today differs in major ways from what Ellen White would have imagined in her day.  In the statement below, we can not consider EGW to have used the word "species" in the same manner that I would use it today.

NOTE:  I think that it is important to state that in our modern classification system, all humans today are classified into one (and only one) genus and species--Homo sapien.

3)  Within the above context, how should we consider EGW to have used the word "amalgamation?"  I will suggest: 

a)  Amalgamation was a result of two types of animals, not created by God, who interbred and produced fertile offspring. 

b)  That God had created several species of humans, who had produced fertile offspring as the had interbred.  This, clearly does not reflect current thinking.

4) It has been suggested that Ellen  White believed that humans and non-human animals could interbreed and produce fertile offspring.  This is a  reasonable understanding, but, I do not consider it to be the only reasonable understanding of what she said.  If this is what Ellen White  believed, she was wrong.  That is O.K. with me.  She was human.  She was not perfect in all of her beliefs.  At times, she was wrong.

Every species of animals which God had created was preserved in the ark. The confused species which God did not create, which were the result of amalgamation, were destroyed by the flood. Since the flood, there has been amalgamation of man and beast, as may be seen in the almost endless varieties of species of animals, and in certain races of men. { 1SP 78.2 }

Gregory

5 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

The following quote is of interest in considering what EGW meant in her amalgamation statement:

1)  What did EGW mean by her use of the word "species?"  Ellen White had a formal 3rd grade education.   She cannot be  considered to have an understanding of the taxonomic classification system that we use today.  She probably equated the word "species" with the word "kind" as found in KJV, NIV and RSV translations (Genesis 1: 11, 12 & 21).  I took a lot of Biology in college.  My understanding of the word "species"  differs from the understanding of Ellen White.  

2)  Aristotle (3354 to 322 BC) made what is considered to be some effort to develop a classification system.  But, our modern classification system is thought to have been first proposed by Carl LInnaeus (1707 to 1778 AD).  The current understanding of the word "species" dates back to the work of Ernst Mayr in 1942.   His work generally considered species to be a group that could interbreed and produce viable, fertile offspring.  With the passage of time, further modifications have been made in our taxonomic system. Our system today differs in major ways from what Ellen White would have imagined in her day.  In the statement below, we can not consider EGW to have used the word "species" in the same manner that I would use it today.

NOTE:  I think that it is important to state that in our modern classification system, all humans today are classified into one (and only one) genus and species--Homo sapien.

3)  Within the above context, how should we consider EGW to have used the word "amalgamation?"  I will suggest: 

a)  Amalgamation was a result of two types of animals, not created by God, who interbred and produced fertile offspring. 

b)  That God had created several species of humans, who had produced fertile offspring as the had interbred.  This, clearly does not reflect current thinking.

4) It has been suggested that Ellen  White believed that humans and non-human animals could interbreed and produce fertile offspring.  This is a  reasonable understanding, but, I do not consider it to be the only reasonable understanding of what she said.  If this is what Ellen White  believed, she was wrong.  That is O.K. with me.  She was human.  She was not perfect in all of her beliefs.  At times, she was wrong.

Hmmm, well, I think its pretty well established that homo sapiens did interbred with Neanderthal, so, on the surface I thought B was reasonable, initially. At some point the following would have had to take place. 

A dilution of "Adamic blood" & introduction of blood from something else. Neanderthal wouldn't qualify because that would have been a species created by God and thereby not "confused". There were indeed Naturalists that suggested that there were multiple species of man AND that the Orang Utan was a lower species of man who was still in the process of evolving. 

Hmmm, I'll think about this for a while!

• Moderators

O.K. Gustave, I will respond with the common understanding as to the beginning of the human race, as it relates to this part.

It is believed that both the so-called Neanderthal man and humans today came from   a common ancestor located in Africa.  One group is called Homo neanderthalensis (our Neanderthal man).  The second group was Homo sapien (humans today) began in Europe and Asia.  There is no question that those two groups did interbreed, although many believe such was minor.  In actual fact, the majority of humans today have some Neanderthal genes, probably about 2 %.  Some have no such genes and some have more.

So, yes, interbreeding did occur between some members of the hominid species.

NOTE:  My comment here relates to the discussion in this thread and to comments made in some posts.  It is not a statement by me about the Biblical record.

Gregory

• Moderators

A personal note:  In my common parlance, I restrict the human race to  Homo sapiens.  I include Neanderthals, and other such to hominids.  That may not reflect common scientific understanding.  But, it is the manner in which i commonly use words.

Gregory

On 1/3/2021 at 10:53 PM, Gustave said:

"Paul's language will apply to all classes of men who have ANY of the original Adamic blood in their veins ; and that
there are any who have NOT this
, is not taught by the visions, nor claimed by any one
."

The Apologist for Ellen White was saying publicly to the Baptist Pastor that:

1) Naturalists have confirmed the reality of what Ellen said about amalgamation 

&

2) Any bipedal hominid with just ONE DROP of Adamic blood is a man regardless of how much Orang Utan or Gorilla blood might be mixed in. 

I've actually defended Ellen White against being a racist on other forums because of the time I've spent looking into racism, its origins. I'm telling ya - the African Ape connection goes WAY BACK and is essentially baked into the DNA of racism pertaining to certain races of Black people. 

If you think I'm just telling a windy here how would it be possible for James White to think there were people walking around on the planet that had ANYTHING other than 100% Adamic blood in their veins? 

It's very likely that Ellen and James White threw a nickel into more than one bucket for a side show carnival - & these man beasts attractions were all the rage back in those days. Julia Pastrana was one of those side shows along with a host of other ones. Ellen was simply affirming what literally mobs of people believed as fact. That's all this is - there is nothing sinister about it. 

You really do not understand that people are taught lies from a child. I do not agree with the Neanderthal theory at all. A theory is actually a made up fabrication. It has not been proven and it is part of evolution which means to evolve. If this is true to evolving would still happen and it hasn't. YAHSHUA said clearly that in vain do we Worship THE FATHER instead the traditions of men. If everyone would take the time and read Roman Chapter 1: 17-32 Paul explain it very clear. I believe in science, history, and more but when you understand it with the Bible. Without the Bible you get evolution and the Neanderthal man. There is a limit that YAHWEH will allow man to go and to do. The flood prove that and during the time of Nimrod is the other example. People believe what they want, I believe that YAHWEH will not allow man to create subspecies of HIS IMAGE without destruction from HIS WRATH! Do you see any of these suppose subspecies today no you do not! The suppose Neanderthal was eat raw meat and people still dd that today and you look at their mind and their features which shows it looks fierce like an animal and out of place. We have canine teeth because of eating flesh. People also ate each other and you see how we have become like animals even do the act of animals. I am not just talking about homosexuals but oral sex, annal sex also having sex with animals and so much more is just as bad and we wonder why we have the diseases like animals is because "you are what you eat!" We also act like them as well!:HS:

9 hours ago, Gustave said:

Hmmm, well, I think its pretty well established that homo sapiens did interbred with Neanderthal, so, on the surface I thought B was reasonable, initially. At some point the following would have had to take place. 

I do not believe the "Neanderthal" to have been a distinct species of "hominids." Many of these skeletons found and believed to be variations of humans could be nothing more than normal variations of normal humans. For example, the French General Lafayette is cited in some creationists circles as having a head that would match a Neanderthal skull. You can even find find pictures of the profile of Lafayette superimposed over a Neanderthal skull and they look to be a very good match. So many of the "other" species of humans, I see as nothing more than normal variations or pathologically malformed skulls in an unfortunate individual.

Other strange events have come up within the history of anthropology studies. One researcher, Dubois, who discovered "Java man" found a skull cap, leg bone and a tooth in a stream in Indonesia. He claimed that not only were these three items from the same species, but from the very same individual even though they were found several feet apart in a stream bed! 

I have found, when attending public universities, that you will be unable to seriously discuss the origins of man in any way other than the accepted dogma of the scientific community. If you try to bring up the Java man problem, they will fall back on the idea that "we have so much other evidence" there is no need to consider the validity of this species now know as pithecanthropus.

• Like 2

Bill Liversidge Seminars

8 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

You really do not understand that people are taught lies from a child. I do not agree with the Neanderthal theory at all. A theory is actually a made up fabrication. It has not been proven and it is part of evolution which means to evolve. If this is true to evolving would still happen and it hasn't. YAHSHUA said clearly that in vain do we Worship THE FATHER instead the traditions of men. If everyone would take the time and read Roman Chapter 1: 17-32 Paul explain it very clear. I believe in science, history, and more but when you understand it with the Bible. Without the Bible you get evolution and the Neanderthal man. There is a limit that YAHWEH will allow man to go and to do. The flood prove that and during the time of Nimrod is the other example. People believe what they want, I believe that YAHWEH will not allow man to create subspecies of HIS IMAGE without destruction from HIS WRATH! Do you see any of these suppose subspecies today no you do not! The suppose Neanderthal was eat raw meat and people still dd that today and you look at their mind and their features which shows it looks fierce like an animal and out of place. We have canine teeth because of eating flesh. People also ate each other and you see how we have become like animals even do the act of animals. I am not just talking about homosexuals but oral sex, annal sex also having sex with animals and so much more is just as bad and we wonder why we have the diseases like animals is because "you are what you eat!" We also act like them as well!:HS:

Denying the existence of Neanderthal is equivalent to making an affirmation the earth is flat. You may be the sort of individual that argues with DNA I however am not.

Adventist Review Online | Neanderthals the Result of Biological Engineering?

It would appear that educated SDA's don't dispute Neanderthal existed - they proffer some novel ideas as to how they came to be and none of the reasons I'm finding postulated include sex acts representative of what one would find in a porno-movie.   

On 1/6/2021 at 12:59 AM, Gustave said:

Denying the existence of Neanderthal is equivalent to making an affirmation the earth is flat. You may be the sort of individual that argues with DNA I however am not.

Adventist Review Online | Neanderthals the Result of Biological Engineering?

It would appear that educated SDA's don't dispute Neanderthal existed - they proffer some novel ideas as to how they came to be and none of the reasons I'm finding postulated include sex acts representative of what one would find in a porno-movie.   

You will find and accept the tradition of men, I don't period. I take the Bible you do not! Simple! You choose what you believe and I choose the Bible. Simple

43 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

You will find and accept the tradition of men, I don't period. I take the Bible you do not! Simple! You choose what you believe and I choose the Bible. Simple

You use a "Literalist" interpretation while I believe in a Literal interpretation of Scripture. You are free to believe as Louis Farrakhan does. I'm not going to loose any sleep over it.

On 1/5/2021 at 7:18 PM, B/W Photodude said:

Many of these skeletons found and believed to be variations of humans could be nothing more than normal variations of normal humans. For example, the French General Lafayette is cited in some creationists circles as having a head that would match a Neanderthal skull. You can even find find pictures of the profile of Lafayette superimposed over a Neanderthal skull and they look to be a very good match. So many of the "other" species of humans, I see as nothing more than normal variations or pathologically malformed skulls in an unfortunate individual.

This is a bunch of junk,  people need stop believing conspiracies, theories, hypothesis which are all lies! The bones found in caves could have been in water, volcanoes and earthquakes. Just like they put and shape the bones of the dinosaurs to make the to look like carvious animals, they were not. Men will tell you anything! Just like they will tell you that there were cave like people looking like gorilla's and you will believe it! I don't! People language was confounded or lost. They did not forget mathematic. When people move away from YAHWEH this is what the Bible said:

And YAHWEH said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. Gen 11:6

What they imagine is conspiracies, theories, hypothesis! They even think they can change YAHWEH'S Laws!  Now you read the word ten Commandments and assume that they were only ten. Did you take time to understand the word ten in Paleo Hebrew. What the KJV should have put was accumulation which means "to heap up, amass."  No where in the Bible do you read that YAHWEH, ELOHIYM or YAHSHUA used the word ten. Why because Creations were Laws! Everything created continues until today! The sun comes up from the east and goes down in the west. Only two occasion that the sun did something different. Each time it was because YAHWEH Commanded it! The most significant one brought the ambassadors of Babylon to only Israel. The Hamitic people starting from Nimrod rule. The city of Babylon was his capital city and they knew more about the solar system did any scientist today. The Chaldeans took over Babylon but they incorporated the priest who had kept the beliefs past down to them from Nimrod. The Chaldeans also, study the stars but they realize the knowledge of the original priest who really should be call scientist today. They just tied their pagan deities along with their knowledge. Ancient people knew YAHWEH but with Nimrod and after worship false deities. The ambassador or scientist knew that only YAHWEH could have made the sun go backwards 10 degrees! 

Today we believe in everything about  the Greeks, their philosophy and their theology. The word theology comes from the Greek which means the study of Theos! Theos is the English word for Zeus! The Greeks took a lot of their ideology from Egypt then Israel and also Persia and merge them together. We today live and breath Greek the four headed leopard! I could go on.

You are so caught up in what man say over YAHWEH and that is why HE Said you will become delusional to believe a lie! Human being are so gullible that they believe a man that told them the election was not correct. They believed it and march and tried to overtake the government yesterday!  There are my facts, when you leave YAHWEH and you will do anything and believe anything!

1 hour ago, stinsonmarri said:

This is your baby and literalist approach to reading Scripture. 

19 minutes ago, Gustave said:

You use a "Literalist" interpretation while I believe in a Literal interpretation of Scripture. You are free to believe as Louis Farrakhan does. I'm not going to loose any sleep over it.

What? Literalist means: A person who adheres to the literal representation of a statement or law. A person who translates text literally. Literalist - Wiktionary

I do not interpret YAHWEH WORDS! HE SPEAKS and all understand, they just do not want to obey so, they lie and twist things. Simple!