ClubAdventist is back!

On Racial Issues

Gregory Matthews

Just now, stinsonmarri said:

What? Literalist means: A person who adheres to the literal representation of a statement or law. A person who translates text literally. Literalist - Wiktionary

I do not interpret YAHWEH WORDS! HE SPEAKS and all understand, they just do not want to obey so, they lie and twist things. Simple!

Evidently not because the Jehovah's Witnesses interpreted the words differently than the Ellen White and the SDA's, as did the Christadelphians, the WWCOG and 10,000 plus other groups. Unless or course you claim that all those other groups are not sincere and in open rebellion of God's word. Is that it? 

6 minutes ago, Gustave said:

This is your baby and literalist approach to reading Scripture. 

That is a drawing a false imagination of someone's mind! It is fake NEWS! Yep, people will believe anything. Hey, I got an island with diamonds I want to sell. I can draw you a picture if you like?ROFLMHO

2 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

That is a drawing a false imagination of someone's mind! It is fake NEWS! Yep, people will believe anything. Hey, I got an island with diamonds I want to sell. I can draw you a picture if you like?ROFLMHO

The Bible mentions Nephilim Stinson, said they were giants -  you said:

"He speaks and all understands". 

Are you saying all understand who believe like you do? The ones who don't are in rebellion to God, is that right? 

14 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

This is a bunch of junk,  ....

Now you read the word ten Commandments and assume that they were only ten.

Saith she who seems to be lacking in deductive reasoning.

So, what commandment is missing from the "Ten"?

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

Just now, Gustave said:

Evidently not because the Jehovah's Witnesses interpreted the words differently than the Ellen White and the SDA's, as did the Christadelphians, the WWCOG and 10,000 plus other groups. Unless or course you claim that all those other groups are not sincere and in open rebellion of God's word. Is that it? 

You are hung on EGW and she is decease. I am not! Do I accept her visions yes because you will find them in the Bible, but I do not agree with everything she wrote and I explain that to you. She was not a prophetess, she said she was not. I don't care who, or what others say I go by what she said and it is what the Bible said also.

Just now, stinsonmarri said:

You are hung on EGW and she is decease. I am not! Do I accept her visions yes because you will find them in the Bible, but I do not agree with everything she wrote and I explain that to you. She was not a prophetess, she said she was not. I don't care who, or what others say I go by what she said and it is what the Bible said also.

Nephilim is in the Bible.

Alien planets with aliens worshipping on the Sabbath is not. 

You want to re-phrase? 

2 minutes ago, Gustave said:

The Bible mentions Nephilim Stinson, said they were giants -  you said:

"He speaks and all understands". 

Are you saying all understand who believe like you do? The ones who don't are in rebellion to God, is that right? 

The Bible does not! That is not a Paleo Hebrew word the word is not giant but tyrant. All the people of the antediluvian world were tall! Again, the Bible talks about adding and subtracting making people believe a lie! Angels who a spirit beings have no gender did not have sex with flesh beings. A lie do not tell who tell it, it is still a lie! As I said before anything done before will be seen today. Solomon said there is nothing new on this earth. We know that they were tall because we see the redwood trees as evidence and not some drawing!

18 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

The Bible does not! That is not a Paleo Hebrew word the word is not giant but tyrant. All the people of the antediluvian world were tall! Again, the Bible talks about adding and subtracting making people believe a lie! Angels who a spirit beings have no gender did not have sex with flesh beings. A lie do not tell who tell it, it is still a lie! As I said before anything done before will be seen today. Solomon said there is nothing new on this earth. We know that they were tall because we see the redwood trees as evidence and not some drawing!

So Goliath wasn't a giant, he was just a tyrant. 

Numbers 13, 33:

And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

Stinson's true interpretation

"And there we saw the TYRANTS the sons of Anak, which come of the TYRANTS: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight."

Imagine that, comparing a grasshopper to a tyrant! You have an amazing grasp of the real meaning of the ancient Scriptures to be sure! 

7 minutes ago, Gustave said:

Nephilim is in the Bible.

Alien planets with aliens worshipping on the Sabbath is not. 

You want to re-phrase? 

Nephilim is not a word at all it is made up! The word is nephı̂yl or  nephil which comes the root word nâphal.

Nephı̂yl means: a feller, that is, a bully or tyrant. KJV scholars change the word which does not exist in Paleo Hebrew. When the Bible wants to speak about someone's height or stature the word qômâh is used along with the word  gâbôhha. It is ashame that people who do not know Paleo Hebrew  grammar and how words are used. The scholars of the KJV did what they were taught just like EGW did what she was taught. They believe in the lie that was told by their ancestors and Greek mythology and made up words just like in Gen 9:27 the word enlarge is not correct! The Paleo Hebrew word is pâthâh, the Paleo Hebrew word for enlarge is râchab. When you learn and study languages you will know and see the differences.

5 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

Nephilim is not a word at all it is made up! The word is nephı̂yl or  nephil which comes the root word nâphal.

Nephı̂yl means: a feller, that is, a bully or tyrant. KJV scholars change the word which does not exist in Paleo Hebrew. When the Bible wants to speak about someone's height or stature the word qômâh is used along with the word  gâbôhha. It is ashame that people who do not know Paleo Hebrew  grammar and how words are used. The scholars of the KJV did what they were taught just like EGW did what she was taught. They believe in the lie that was told by their ancestors and Greek mythology and made up words just like in Gen 9:27 the word enlarge is not correct! The Paleo Hebrew word is pâthâh, the Paleo Hebrew word for enlarge is râchab. When you learn and study languages you will know and see the differences.

So, the book of Enoch that the Disciples referenced also got it wrong and all this time we incorrectly thought that bully's were actually really big people. I'll guess I'll have to apply to Louis Farrakhan University and bone up on my Paleo Hebrew.

14 minutes ago, Gustave said:

So Goliath wasn't a giant, he was just a tyrant. 

Numbers 13, 33:

And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

Stinson's true interpretation

"And there we saw the TYRANTS the sons of Anak, which come of the TYRANTS: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight."

Imagine that, comparing a grasshopper to a tyrant! You have an amazing grasp of the real meaning of the ancient Scriptures to be sure! 

châgâb is uncertain word for locust! This locust in the ancient world represent or symbolize an omen. Israel realize that these tyrants would take them as an omen and would destroyed them. Tyrants in the ancient world was powerful waring people. If you follow the story they were scared to fight them and it had nothing to do with their height. Again this is a lie! Were some of the Canaanites had height and great stature, yes just like  Goliath who was a Philistine and he also came from Ham. The Watusi of Afrika are tall people and the their are short people in Afrika too! The Germans are also tall people as  well.

• Moderators

The etymology of the Hebrew word transliterated as Nephilim is uncertain and subject to debate.

However, that does not mean that it is not a word, unless on is willing to say that all words began as "made-up" words.

For additional information, which is not exhaustive, see:

Nephilim | The amazing name Nephilim: meaning and etymology (abarim-publications.com)

The following is also of interest and value:

The Nephilim: Their Origins and Evolution - Graham Hancock Official Website

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_watchers30.htm

https://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/biblical-topics/hebrew-bible/who-are-the-nephilim/

Gregory

7 minutes ago, Gustave said:

So, the book of Enoch that the Disciples referenced also got it wrong and all this time we incorrectly thought that bully's were actually really big people. I'll guess I'll have to apply to Louis Farrakhan University and bone up on my Paleo Hebrew.

You would believe in a fake book! That book comes from Ethiopic manuscripts and the first part of was writing around  167 BC. It is a bunch of fairy tale and again people just have to use the Enoch and boom, they believe it! Don't study about the writings of the book just believe in ridiculous things like QAnon.:biglaugh:

1 hour ago, B/W Photodude said:

What I suggest you do ole Photodude look up the word yourself! Then find any Scripture that said YAHWEH said ten Commandments and YAHSHUA  Said ten Commandments. Find it! The word ten commandments were mention a small certain amount of time, you can find that too!

Hey your leader started to take over the government yesterday. But the coward say he was going to march with the mass crowd to the Capitol, but nope he was hiding in the White House! He is in trouble, trouble!

• Moderators

The Book of Enoch is not considered to be a part of the canon of Scripture by either SDAs or by many other Christian people.  However, that does not mean that it is not of value and should not be studied.  It simply means that it is not to be considered to be inspired. 

OF major interest related to the book of   Jude is the fact that Jude contains quotations from other works that have not become a part of the canon of scripture.

*  Jude 4 is thought  to be a  quotation from The Book of Enoch.

*  Jude 10 is thought to reference The Assumption of Moses.

*  Jude 14 is thought to reference 1st Enoch.

I am making this brief due to the shortness of time available to me, right now.

Gregory

20 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

See you do not listen. Go look the Paleo Hebrew word for ten. Find how many times the word ten with the word commandment is mention in the Bible. Thirdly, see if YAHWEH or YAHSHUA said the ten Commandment. Do me a favor when you understand why I do need to hang on to flesh being logic, I am clear about my specific reasoning. YAHWEH! I have unquestionable faith in HIS WORD! So no matter what you tried to come up with unrealistic science, it is YAHSHUA  who created the Adams and the other worlds. Heb 1:1-3 Those unfallen worlds would never come here. All you want to believe that go for it!

18 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

The Book of Enoch is not considered to be a part of the canon of Scripture by either SDAs or by many other Christian people.  However, that does not mean that it is not of value and should not be studied.  It simply means that it is not to be considered to be inspired. 

OF major interest related to the book of   Jude is the fact that Jude contains quotations from other works that have not become a part of the canon of scripture.

*  Jude 4 is thought  to be a  quotation from The Book of Enoch.

*  Jude 10 is thought to reference The Assumption of Moses.

*  Jude 14 is thought to reference 1st Enoch.

I am making this brief due to the shortness of time available to me, right now.

Pastor what people to fail to see is that Satan reads the Bible and tremble. We do not know all the things that YAHSHUA reveal to the HIS Disciples. If HE  can knock Saul off his horse and Peter a vision about witnessing to the gentiles; He could have given Jude the vision that he wrote about.

Blessings!

• Moderators

Stinsonmarri has often used the term "Paleo Hebrew."  That term may be used to connotate an alphabetic script or a language.   If I understand Stinsonmarri correctly, she typically uses that term to reference a language.  

The term "Paleo Hebrew" is often used to to reference an alphabetic script.  From that perspective, Paleo Hebrew is the alphabetic script used by the Jewish people prior to the Babylonian captivity.   IOW, it is a very ancient script.  Following the Babylonian captivity the Jewish people began to write in what is called the Aramaic Square Script.   That is the script generally used by the Hebrew scribes as they copied the MSS following the Babylonian captivity.

NOTE:  Paleo Hebrew is thought to be derived from the older Proto-Sinaitic script.

The alphabetic script used today in called  Modern Hebrew.  

For more information see:

The Paleo-Hebrew Alphabet | AHRC (ancient-hebrew.org)

Gregory

• Moderators

In dealing with Paleo Hebrew as a language, it is thought that the language was picto-graphic.  IOW, each character in the Paleo Hebrew alphabet represented a picture of something.  That picture might represent a fence.  It might be of a house, etc.

From that perspective, the meaning of a Paleo Hebrew word could be determined by understanding the series of the pictures that were formed by the individual letters.

To illustrate, if the three characters were of a man, a fence and jumping into the air, the meaning of the word could be assumed to say that a (the) man jumped over the (a) fence.

If I understand Stinsonmarri correctly, this is the method that is used to tell us the meanings of specific words.  My understanding concludes that this has some level of subjectivity.

Gregory

22 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

You would believe in a fake book! That book comes from Ethiopic manuscripts and the first part of was writing around  167 BC. It is a bunch of fairy tale and again people just have to use the Enoch and boom, they believe it! Don't study about the writings of the book just believe in ridiculous things like QAnon.:biglaugh:

Stop applying Louis Farrakhan logic to Biblical Interpretation. 

Deut 3, 11:

For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of giants; behold his bedstead was a bedstead of iron; is it not in Rabbath of the children of Ammon? nine cubits was the length thereof, and four cubits the breadth of it, after the cubit of a man

Og, King of Bashan was the LAST of the tyrants on the planet? You did say Paleo Hebrew says Giant simply means tyrant.  

I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you Stinson but the Bible is full of supernatural events, creatures and yes, even giants. 

Game Of Thrones: Jon's first meeting with a Giant - YouTube

10 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

See you do not listen.

So, you didn't likme the fact that I did respond to your last post regarding this quote? So, you go there again to provoke another fight?

10 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

Go look the Paleo Hebrew word for ten. Find how many times the word ten with the word commandment is mention in the Bible. 

This is about as ludicrous an argument as I have ever seen for" it is not in the Bible." Any first grader and many kindergartners can count ten commandments.

Bill Liversidge Seminars

2 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

So, you didn't likme the fact that I did respond to your last post regarding this quote? So, you go there again to provoke another fight?

12 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

See you do not listen. ...

Sorry! Usually watch more closely for typos. Should read:

So, you didn't like the fact that I did not respond to your last post regarding this quote? So, you go there again to provoke another fight?

Bill Liversidge Seminars