ClubAdventist is back!

Douglas Grimm. RIP going to miss him a lot.

Stan

He  will be  missed  by  family===friends===team mates===fans===

and all of us.

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

• Stan changed the title to Douglas Grimm. RIP going to miss him a lot.

Douglas was one on my mailing list.  I have about 150 people on a mailing list that I send greeting cards to about four or five times a year.  He was one of few that wrote back so we corresponded by snail mail for several years.  He will be missed but he touched so many lives that I am sure he will have many stars on his crown when we meet him in heaven.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

I do not often show up but I felt I needed to post to this.

I knew Doug as an online friend who helped me through some rough times. He was there when I needed someone to talk to after my mom passed away. He was always full of smiles and uplifting. I feel for his sons and the rest of his family. He will be truly missed. Rest in peace Doug. We all love and will miss you immensely. 

• Administrators

He was all heart

• Like 3

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

I always looked forward to his replies here on the forum. A gentle, peace, loving, peace making man of God.

(2 Cor 1:3-4) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Light In The Clouds

In Christ; and through The Spirit; "there is always a little Light..."  (Micah 7:8).

• Members

Wow, I'm still in shock when Gail notified me today!! I know I will miss him very much and know that he will be one of my first people to look for when we get to heaven!! And as BlessedMan has said "I always looked forward to his replies here on the forum. A gentle, peace, loving, peace making man of God." I most definitely agree with that statement!! I knew something was wrong when I hadn't seen him posting, but never would've guessed this!! Anyway his family will be in my prayers and will look forward to meeting him in the earth made new!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Moderators

Gentlepeople, Stan has sent me the following:

I was shocked to learn that one of our long term, and prolific posters. Douglass Grimm, passed away in the past few days.

I don not recall him posting anything that caused hostilities to anyone.

If anyone has more details, including time/place of funeral  please post here.

If we would get enough donations, we could send flowers,  https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist. Please specify this is memory of DGrimm.

Add a tribute to this post, please.

https://adventistan.com/forums/topic/78635-douglas-grimm-rip-going-to-miss-him-a-lot/

Going to miss him, and his positive support

Cheers

Stan

Gregory

On 10/4/2020 at 6:32 AM, Stan said:

Sad newsScreen Shot 2020-10-04 at 6.01.15 AM.png

Dear Stan and other members: I am truly sorry for the lost of your friend. My prayers are with you all and especially with his family. May you all be comfort through this time of grief.❤️?

Always a nice guy.

Will miss him.

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

• 3 weeks later...

DGrimm was a fantastic person, someone I really respected in my time here, just want to drop by and pay my respects to a great man.
R.I.P Douglas

• Like 3