ClubAdventist is back!

Sunday Laws and Bible Prophecy (16): Summary and Conclusion

news

We began this series with the observation that many Seventh-day Adventists have a unique sign of the End that they feel uniquely prepares them to be ready for the return of Jesus. That sign is the passage of a national Sunday law in the Congress of the United States of America. Unlike many prophecies in […]

The post Sunday Laws and Bible Prophecy (16): Summary and Conclusion appeared first on Jon Paulien's Blog.

View the full article

I didn't read the whole blog, but I believe the Great Controversy is about MUCH more than which day is the correct Sabbath. It is about who are we gonna worship - the God of heaven and His Son Jesus Christ?  Or will we renounce Christ in favor of worshiping the beast and his antichrist?  Taking the Mark of the Beast will involve formally and publicly renouncing Christ, and declaring your unconditional loyalty to the world government, world religion, and world economic system.  If you are a Jew or a Sabbath-keeping Christian, this may include publicly renouncing the Sabbath.

I'm not so worried about a national Sunday Law as I am about a law prohibiting worship on Saturday.