ClubAdventist is back!

Covid

B/W Photodude

Not much of a mile stone, but I am in my third day of quarantine for Covid. Doing well. First couple of days I thought I just had a cold, and a mild one at that. Colds and influenza did not step aside to let covid have everything! However, this "cold" didn't quite seem to be all cold so I went in for the 15 min test. It was positive. Now my whole church is quarantined as they were around me just before my first day of symptoms. I did tele-conference with an infectious diseases doc and nearly everything he told me to do, I have been doing for months! And then some. I actually feel better than I did yesterday. But I can't leave my property for eight more days. This should give me lots of time for reading as it has turned too cold for outside work.

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

Sorry about your positive test.  I actually think my wife and I had Covid between Thanksgiving and Christmas last years.  Half the people in our church have had it; but no one was overly sick.  But the deep state will find some way to show that Thanksgiving was a super-spreader event and the government will try to shut down Christmas.

Anyone out there avoiding the covid vaccine when it comes out.  I sure am.

12 hours ago, JoeMo said:

Sorry about your positive test.  I actually think my wife and I had Covid between Thanksgiving and Christmas last years. 

Half the people in our church have had it; but no one was overly sick.  But the deep state will find some way to show that Thanksgiving was a super-spreader event and the government will try to shut down Christmas.

Anyone out there avoiding the covid vaccine when it comes out.  I sure am.

Not sure you actually had it as it was not known in the US until it showed up in some nursing homes in Seattle in January. For the usual person having it, it seems to be no worse than the common cold.  In fact, I usually get a lot sicker with a cold than this Covid illness. Most symptoms are already gone and I have four more days of quarantine left! Most annoying symptom ... lost my sense of smell, but amazingly it started coming back the next day. I can now smell coffee and curry, but not cinnamon or cloves.

Three in our family all came down with Covid. None are seriously ill. And yeah, deep state is actually trying to cancel Christmas. Amazing how many times those politicians who are trying to lock everyone down get busted out there violating the rules of social isolation. It is also amazing how many people do not want to cooperate with public health in following the quarantine guidelines. I was given the task of notifying all my contacts and inform them they were under a 14 day quarantine order. Some are still going to work, one chose to go shopping during senior hour (when seniors hoping to avoid Covid would also be shopping), and one was even ordered by the place of employment to come to work anyway! And we wonder why we have a problem.

I would not hesitate to take the vaccine, although, I may not need it. They do sometimes vaccinate even if you have had the disease. But then, I am a vaccine junkie!

Bill Liversidge Seminars

35 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

Most annoying symptom ... lost my sense of smell, but amazingly it started coming back the next day.

One of the reasons I think I had it early on - I totally lost my sense of smell and lost much of my sense of taste last year between Thanksgiving and New Years while I was "sick" and I have yet to recover them.  It's not very much fun to eat any more when the only things I can taste are extremely spicy or salty foods.  Still, I'd rather have lost those senses than sight, hearing, or touch.

3 hours ago, JoeMo said:

One of the reasons I think I had it early on - I totally lost my sense of smell and lost much of my sense of taste last year between Thanksgiving and New Years while I was "sick" and I have yet to recover them. 

While loss of sense of smell has been associated with covid, you can lose sense of smell from influenza and even the common cold.

Bill Liversidge Seminars

On 12/5/2020 at 7:06 PM, Theophilus said:

How is the deep state going to cancel  Christmas?

This whole pandemic has been a colossal nightmare on American culture as Democratic politicians think up new ways to shut down the American economy and the American culture. At some point it is going to go south very badly. Depends on how much the masses no longer want to be treated like sheeples.

https://www.facebook.com/TuckerCarlsonTonight/videos/1070344203456397

Bill Liversidge Seminars

On 12/5/2020 at 12:14 PM, B/W Photodude said:

While loss of sense of smell has been associated with covid, you can lose sense of smell from influenza and even the common cold.

With cold or flu, loss of taste and small is almost always temporary.  My sense of smell has been gone for over 2 years (therefore probably not due to covid; and my sense of taste has been declining for over a year.

I'm over 70 years old.  The loss of taste and smell could be age related.

2 hours ago, JoeMo said:

With cold or flu, loss of taste and small is almost always temporary.  My sense of smell has been gone for over 2 years (therefore probably not due to covid; and my sense of taste has been declining for over a year.

I'm over 70 years old.  The loss of taste and smell could be age related.

My loss of smell fully recovered in about 7 days. Quite the amazing thing to not even be able to smell coffee grounds! And even ammonia although it made my nose and eyes smart! My wife's son lost his sense of smell last April and has still not recovered it.

You can also lose hearing permanently, although rare, from influenza. I know someone who lost hearing completely in one ear from flu. 

Bill Liversidge Seminars

• Members
On 12/5/2020 at 7:06 PM, Theophilus said:

Sorry, but I gotta ask. How is the deep state going to cancel  Christmas?  Are you referring to large gatherings? C'mon, man. Can't you wait?

Exactly!! With an attitude like that it is no wonder were getting up to 3000 deaths a day now!! This was predicted by an actual Dr not some wannabe dr!!

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}