ClubAdventist is back!

SDA Physician Loses License

Gregory Matthews

This action in Oregon is about par for the course in a leftist state like Oregon. The governor of this state is one who has threatened police action on any family having too many guests over for the holiday. This actually prompted one internet saying that has been around:

This Thanksgiving, if you see 20 cars at your neighbors house, and you think about reporting them, go to the fridge and drink a big glass of milk.

Why?
Because milk is good for your teeth.

Want to know what else is good for your teeth?
Minding your own business ...

Actions such as encouraging citizens to rat each other out is something out of the Nazi era in Germany.

The tightest lockdowns have occurred in Democrat controlled leftists states. California is beginning new oppressive lockdowns in the southern part of the state.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-12-06/california-new-stay-at-home-order

This has prompted the sheriff of one county to note that they will not be enforcing it as they have real criminals and crimes to work on.

This all follows the long periods of Demo controlled states allowing riots and demonstrations to go on as the same time they are harassing churches. Consider what happened to this church in Canada:

https://www.rebelnews.com/full_gospel_outreach_church_fined_14000_for_singing_without_masks_in_saskatchewan

These actions by the governor are likely to begin a recall to throw this guy out of office.

I write this as one who is still in quarantine (tomorrow is my last day!) for Covid as two tests (the way it was done) have come up positive for Covid.  (I am doing well and the average common cold makes me much sicker than the experience with covid has, even though I fall into two higher risk categories - being a man and being older) I have no problem with masks even though I don't believe they really do any good other that calm down Karens in the local stores. 

What I do have a problem with is the way the pandemic has been handled. People who get sick are advised to go home and wait it out. No further instruction on how to deal with it is given other than stay away from other people. One physician came up with a treatment plan that shortens the illness and relieves the symptoms. The local head of the hospital refuses to offer this treatment to hospitalized patients. This physician has had over three hundred covid patients treated in his office and none have died. There are other treatments and preventatives out there that are not being promoted and as a result, people are dying, at a rate of about 1 in 200. 

This situation has led me to believe that these leftist Demo rulers are wanting nothing less than the control of the masses and this gets one more training session in for the populace to become "sheeples." This belief is partially guided by the large number of Demo leaders going on and on about wearing masks and then being photographed doing a variety of activities that they advocated the average person in the street to not do. And don't forget, the POSSIBLY incoming president wants a national lockdown! This is not going to end well. 

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

• 2 months later...

The type of person who would report against their neighbors for something like this is the same kind of person who lays awake at night worrying about the damage done to kids by a gender affirmative Mr. Potato Head and lobbying for a gender neutral Potato person with optional rectum.