ClubAdventist is back!

For personal political and spiritual reflection.

Gregory Matthews

• Moderators

The following Christianity Today article deals with an important political and spiritual issue that we face in society today.  Its value, in my thinking lies in part in the information that it provides.  It will probably provoke disagreement from people on both sides of the issue.    I have some disagreement with what it says.  But, it does have informational value.  So, read it if you are comfortable in being challenged.

https://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2021/may-june/lgbt-pride-evangelical-culture-politics-equalityact.html?utm_source=CT Weekly Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_term=396875&utm_content=5376&utm_campaign=emaol

NOTE:  Stan has suggested that we should not open new discussion thready on this issue.  So, on that basis, I am closing this thread to discussion.  It is only here for your own personal reflection.  

Gregory

• Gregory Matthews changed the title to For personal political and spiritual reflection.
  • Gregory Matthews locked this topic