ClubAdventist is back!

Will Religious Org. Be Required To Force Employees To Receive Vaccine

bonnie

I worked for the Government now and over many years. When the COVID came, I also agreed in warp speed, that  the other person in office did. Warp speed, most do not understand what he did  was great. A lot of paperwork that the government does that causes things important like vaccines over the years taking years to become approve. That changed and it cut down numerous time. That was done by Executive Order so, it was alright for him  using and now Biding can't. That's not at all fair to me. All of sudden because some don't like Biden making decision for everyone's health! Some of us want to live, those that don't, I guess they do not see what's happening, Alaska, Idaho, Texas, Louisiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida. People are sick with COVID and the hospitals are pleading for help. They have no beds for other sick people. This is life or death and children are now dying. So, if  jobs do want their employees to come to work, unless they take the vaccine, that's their right. So, let these states try and stop the vaccine or the mask with the Supreme Court!

My prayers are with Biden and all be vaccine. Those who don't need to stay away from those who have and want to return to work! I do feel sorry for them because they are endangering their health and others.

Prayers for Public Health

"Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care" is one instrument provided by law to help with end of life decisions. I had it and used it to make sure my family member died with dignity and in peace.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

I worked for the Government now and over many years. When the COVID came, I also agreed in warp speed, that  the other person in office did. Warp speed, most do not understand what he did  was great. A lot of paperwork that the government does that causes things important like vaccines over the years taking years to become approve. That changed and it cut down numerous time. That was done by Executive Order so, it was alright for him  using and now Biding can't. That's not at all fair to me. All of sudden because some don't like Biden making decision for everyone's health!

Was Operation warp speed by Executive Order? I didn't think so. Can you show me. By this time most seem to have a pretty good idea of what that entailed.  

If there was any consistency surrounding covid  compliance would probably be a lot higher. The  misinformation and outright lies has caused a lot of mistrust. What you think unfair is common sense. Biden certainly can use executive order, he does so with abandon.  Most people question the words of a man that have concerns about contagion and then brings contagion into the country by the thousands.  US citizens can't refuse the vaccine but illegal immigrants can.

Some of us want to live, those that don't, I guess they do not see what's happening, Alaska, Idaho, Texas, Louisiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida. People are sick with COVID and the hospitals are pleading for help. 

Stick to the truth. Show me who said "I don't want to live"

My prayers are with Biden and all be vaccine. Those who don't need to stay away from those who have and want to return to work! I do feel sorry for them because they are endangering their health and others.

Prayers for Public Health

If you are afraid, wear 2 masks, social distance, wash your hands, Just like Biden's illegal immigrants are rrequired to do. Oh sorry, illegal immigrants can't spread it and if they do it is someone else's fault

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

Can those so enamored with a vaccine mandate and or refusing to treat the unvaccinated explain . It is pretty safe to assume that the 12,000 is unvaccinated.  This is only one group of unvaccinated that will be free to spead the virus at will, while US citizens are losing their jobs for refusal.  They will have medical care provided to them while Dr's are refusing to treat unvaccinated US citizens or threatening to institute refusal as a policy.

So those that believe in the vaccine mandate explain what is the point. Illegal immigrants  can and will continue to spread covid. 

All of sudden because some don't like Biden making decision for everyone's health! Some of us want to live, those that don't, I guess they do not see what's happening, 

They know what is happening. You see it and simply don't care and ignore the government sponsored super spreader. Perhaps it would be beneficial to warn Biden about turning his back on the commandments and acquaint him with the everlasting lake of fire.

The migrants have been going back and forth between the U.S. and Mexico for supplies through knee-deep water with some parents carrying small children on their shoulders. Some families have been under the bridge for as long as six days: https://bit.ly/3ElVJ2e
? Jordan Vonderhaar, Getty Images and Eric Gay, AP
242279579_10159727412805667_359380289950

242159354_10159727412825667_625357877752

242255975_10159727412770667_227834327885

242233456_10159727413060667_768824385428

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

9 hours ago, bonnie said:

Was Operation warp speed by Executive Order? I didn't think so. Can you show me. By this time most seem to have a pretty good idea of what that entailed.  

I am grateful for this order like I said it cut down many years.

2020-27455_Page_2.jpg

2020-27455_Page_1.jpg

3 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

2020-27455.docxUnavailable

Not sure what that is. Unavailable

Just now, stinsonmarri said:

4 minutes ago, bonnie said:

Not sure what that is. Unavailable

I sent it in word and it would not up load did it image. Sorry about the problem so had to edited it!

Happy Sabbath and blessings with prayers to all

The mandate means little with thousands and thousands  of   unvaccinated being dispersed across the US spreading .Will put a strain on all of our resources, schools, medical ,housing etc. I do not think any that are almost hysterical over wanting this mandate are being honest or are that afraid. This is more what Biden wants, Biden should get. If this were Trump welcoming thousands of unvaccinated into this country  while making every attempt to interfere with employment for US citizens,the demand for impeachment would be 24/7

Federal Register: Vol. 85, No. 239; Friday, December 11, 2020

This Donald Trump Executive Order for Warp Speed and the Vaccine. This is what I was grateful for. When anyone does something right I will let it be known.

Happy Sabbath, blessings with prayers!

I only briefly scanned it for now, but this did not appear to be executive order. It may and it really doesn't make all that much difference. Biden's mandate is worthless as long as thousands and thousands of unvaccinated are roaming the US.  Makes Biden's followers feel good I suppose but if people are truthfully afraid of the unvaccinated, they better shelter in place again for the next year

The mandate means little with thousands and thousands  of   unvaccinated being dispersed across the US spreading .Will put a strain on all of our resources, schools, medical ,housing etc. I do not think any that are almost hysterical over wanting this mandate are being honest or are that afraid. This is more what Biden wants, Biden should get. If this were Trump welcoming thousands of unvaccinated into this country  while making every attempt to interfere with employment for US citizens,the demand for impeachment would be 24/7

Bonnie: You are making any sense! You ask me to show that Trump made and Executive Order and it mandated to the Human Service. It is now part of the National Register and my image I wanted to larger but you can download it. You can never be please. You even stated about my education. I have not mention about my education on this thread. Why should that be a concern about me providing evidence in my comments. This is freedom of speech. If you have education that's great and why should it matter? What matter is to much is made over Biden Executive Orders and mandate when all of the Presidents have done them. These jobs want their employee to vaccine.

I feel the SDA church does too! If they would mandate that's great! People should have consideration of others. Like said also, we are close to the Time of Trouble the sealing of the 144,000 will take place before the Time of Trouble begins and its about to happen. All this unrest is what Satan wants to take our eyes off YAHSHUA! I am going to keep HIS NAME lifted up and encourage all to get their lives ready to this time of sorrow.

Happy Sabbath, blessings and prayers for all!

I only briefly scanned it for now, but this did not appear to be executive order. It may and it really doesn't make all that much difference. Biden's mandate is worthless as long as thousands and thousands of unvaccinated are roaming the US.  Makes Biden's followers feel good I suppose but if people are truthfully afraid of the unvaccinated, they better shelter in place again for the next year

Federal Register
Vol. 85, No. 239
Friday, December 11, 2020

Presidential Documents
Title 3—The President
Executive Order 13962 of December 8, 2020
Ensuring Access to United States Government COVID–19
Vaccines By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Sec. 3. American Access to COVID–19 Vaccines. (a) The Secretary of Health and Human Services, through Operation Warp Speed and with the support of the Secretary of Defense, shall ensure safe and effective COVID–19 vaccines are available to the American people, coordinating with public and private
entities—including State, territorial, and tribal governments, where appropriate— to enable the timely distribution of such vaccines.

You can find what I provided at:

Presidential Documents - Govinfo.gov

Its an Executive Order

I have seen some bizarre political comments made in this thread. Don't have time usually due to current events to comment, but I do check in and read often and sometimes I don't believe what I am seeing. Reminds me of a comedians comments in one of his monologues:

You can't fix stupid!

There is not a pill you can take ...
              There is not a class you can go to ...

Stupid is forever!

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

It is getting rather stupid isnt it. It started out as a legitimate question and quickly went off the rails. But more and more I find the reasoning of SDA's really disturbing

44 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

Bonnie: You are making any sense! You ask me to show that Trump made and Executive Order and it mandated to the Human Service. It is now part of the National Register and my image I wanted to larger but you can download it. You can never be please.

You even stated about my education. I have not mention about my education on this thread. Why should that be a concern about me providing evidence in my comments. This is freedom of speech. If you have education that's great and why should it matter? What matter is to much is made over Biden Executive Orders and mandate when all of the Presidents have done them. These jobs want their employee to vaccine.

I feel the SDA church does too! If they would mandate that's great! People should have consideration of others. Like said also, we are close to the Time of Trouble the sealing of the 144,000 will take place before the Time of Trouble begins and its about to happen. All this unrest is what Satan wants to take our eyes off YAHSHUA! I am going to keep HIS NAME lifted up and encourage all to get their lives ready to this time of sorrow.

Happy Sabbath, blessings and prayers for all!

I did not realize mention of your education was prohibited. I do not recall what I said and am not interested enough to go back and check. 

Freedom of speech is becoming less and less. Biden has made a mess of everything he has put his hands on, covid included. He said no mandates,then he said mandates with some pretty heavy handed actions. We have many thousands that will never be vaccinated. No problem right? The problem is the US citizen.

I don't know what you mean by..."These jobs want their employee to vaccine"

Employers are within their rights to have rules for employment. That wasnt my question. Of course people should have consideration for others,but that stops when consideration is when they are required to bend to your will. It still is fact there are some issues with the vaccine that concerns a lot of people. There isnt much trust in Biden, Fauci,or the CDC. If the church requires that honestly fine, if it is because of government control not so fine. I dont have the faith in them I once did after their behavior the last year.

1 hour ago, stinsonmarri said:

Federal Register
Vol. 85, No. 239
Friday, December 11, 2020

Presidential Documents
Title 3—The President
Executive Order 13962 of December 8, 2020
Ensuring Access to United States Government COVID–19
Vaccines By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered as follows:

That was not operation warp speed, that was the beginning of the roll out of the vaccines to the states. Operation warp speed was not an executive order. See the following https://www.gao.gov/products/gao-21-319

"Operation Warp Speed (OWS)—a partnership between the Departments of Health and Human Services (HHS) and Defense (DOD)—aimed to help accelerate the development of a COVID-19 vaccine. GAO found that OWS and vaccine companies adopted several strategies to accelerate vaccine development and mitigate risk. For example, OWS selected vaccine candidates that use different mechanisms to stimulate an immune response (i.e., platform technologies; see figure). Vaccine companies also took steps, such as starting large-scale manufacturing during clinical trials and combining clinical trial phases or running them concurrently. Clinical trials gather data on safety and efficacy, with more participants in each successive phase (e.g., phase 3 has more participants than phase 2)."

15 hours ago, bonnie said:

I did not realize mention of your education was prohibited. I do not recall what I said and am not interested enough to go back and check. 

Freedom of speech is becoming less and less. Biden has made a mess of everything he has put his hands on, covid included. He said no mandates,then he said mandates with some pretty heavy handed actions. We have many thousands that will never be vaccinated. No problem right? The problem is the US citizen.

I don't know what you mean by..."These jobs want their employee to vaccine"

Employers are within their rights to have rules for employment. That wasnt my question. Of course people should have consideration for others,but that stops when consideration is when they are required to bend to your will. It still is fact there are some issues with the vaccine that concerns a lot of people. There isnt much trust in Biden, Fauci,or the CDC. If the church requires that honestly fine, if it is because of government control not so fine. I dont have the faith in them I once did after their behavior the last year.

You know what I hear is you constantly putting down Biden. Last year, I did talk about the other guy's character which was the truth. You on the other hand said that Biden had dementia and Vice President Harris was going to take over. Well that haven't happen, so now you don't trust  him or Fauci or the CDC. Okay, fine you don't trust them. Now you have given your declaration that if the church do require the vaccine it is fine. Bravo to you!  Okay you don't have faith in the church so, why all the hipe!

You mention my education and that others have problems with me. However, it is not important to me about that. What's important to me is Public Health, and loving my neighbor according to the Bible. What's important to me is to have a President like Biden who is kind, loving and has tremendous faith and strength through this time of sorrow that the Bible depicted. Things are happening everywhere and YAHWEH has sent someone to deal with the issues. Will he be successful, I pray that he does. He is human and he makes mistakes and he own up to them.

My concern is to tell others about obeying YAHWEH'S Commandments and to have The Testimony of YAHSHUA, HE IS THE SPIRIT of PROPHECY! The Bible warned us that all of these things will take place and take a stand for truth and justice. So, all the negativeness is on your part. I showed you that Trump on Dec. the 8th did do an Executive Order. That's a fact and it was mandated! So, again I will continue to pray for you and that's all I can do, also for the others you said don't like me. However, I will stand and comment on positive things, that's my right!

Happy Sabbath, blessings and prayers!

15 hours ago, RonCorson said:

That was not operation warp speed, that was the beginning of the roll out of the vaccines to the states. Operation warp speed was not an executive order. See the following https://www.gao.gov/products/gao-21-319

"Operation Warp Speed (OWS)—a partnership between the Departments of Health and Human Services (HHS) and Defense (DOD)—aimed to help accelerate the development of a COVID-19 vaccine. GAO found that OWS and vaccine companies adopted several strategies to accelerate vaccine development and mitigate risk. For example, OWS selected vaccine candidates that use different mechanisms to stimulate an immune response (i.e., platform technologies; see figure). Vaccine companies also took steps, such as starting large-scale manufacturing during clinical trials and combining clinical trial phases or running them concurrently. Clinical trials gather data on safety and efficacy, with more participants in each successive phase (e.g., phase 3 has more participants than phase 2)."

Ron is there something wrong with your reading. This from the Register.   

Executive Order  13962  of December  8,  2020

Ensuring Access to United States Government COVID–19 Vaccines

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Section 1. Purpose. Through unprecedented collaboration across the United States Government, industry, and international partners, the United States expects to soon have safe and effective COVID–19 vaccines available for the American people. To ensure the health and safety of our citizens, to strengthen our economy, and to enhance the security of our Nation, we must ensure that Americans have priority access to COVID–19 vaccines developed in the United States or procured by the United States Government (‘‘United States Government COVID–19 Vaccines’’).

Sec. 2. Policy. It is the policy of the United States to ensure Americans have priority access to free, safe, and effective COVID–19 vaccines. After ensuring the ability to meet the vaccination needs of the American people, it is in the interest of the United States to facilitate international access to United States Government COVID–19 Vaccines.

Sec. 3. American Access to COVID–19 Vaccines. (a) The Secretary of Health and Human Services, through Operation Warp Speed and with the support of the Secretary of Defense, shall ensure safe and effective COVID–19 vaccines are available to the American people, coordinating with public and private entities—including State, territorial, and tribal governments, where appropriate—to enable the timely distribution of such vaccines.

79778 Federal Register / Vol. 85, No. 239 / Friday, December 11, 2020 / Presidential Documents

I am sorry you accepted what you want to accept, even when given you the truth and the facts. Trump did an executive order for warp speed and vaccine. That is what I said and this is the facts. Trump did a mandate, accept it and move on. All this is truly not right as I indicated, President's have rights to Executive Powers under the Constitution. This what we need to accept in love and kindness and then move on in peace!

Operation Warp Speed

Operation Warp Speed was a public–private partnership initiated by the United States government to facilitate and accelerate the development, manufacturing, and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics. Wikipedia

This for you also Ron!

Be bless!

28 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

Ron is there something wrong with your reading. This from the Register.   

Ensuring Access to United States Government COVID–19 Vaccines

No nothing wrong with my reading. You are pointing to the executive order of vaccine distribution.

You had said previously:

17 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

This Donald Trump Executive Order for Warp Speed and the Vaccine. This is what I was grateful for. When anyone does something right I will let it be known.

. It could not be for operation warp speed and by signed in Dec. 2020 as warp speed began March 2020 See timeline at https://how2foru.com/operation-warp-speed-facts-and-timeline_1876/

18 hours ago, bonnie said:

Can those so enamored with a vaccine mandate and or refusing to treat the unvaccinated explain . It is pretty safe to assume that the 12,000 is unvaccinated.  This is only one group of unvaccinated that will be free to spead the virus at will, while US citizens are losing their jobs for refusal.  They will have medical care provided to them while Dr's are refusing to treat unvaccinated US citizens or threatening to institute refusal as a policy.

So those that believe in the vaccine mandate explain what is the point. Illegal immigrants  can and will continue to spread covid. 

All of sudden because some don't like Biden making decision for everyone's health! Some of us want to live, those that don't, I guess they do not see what's happening, 

They know what is happening. You see it and simply don't care and ignore the government sponsored super spreader. Perhaps it would be beneficial to warn Biden about turning his back on the commandments and acquaint him with the everlasting lake of fire.

The migrants have been going back and forth between the U.S. and Mexico for supplies through knee-deep water with some parents carrying small children on their shoulders. Some families have been under the bridge for as long as six days: https://bit.ly/3ElVJ2e
? Jordan Vonderhaar, Getty Images and Eric Gay, AP
242279579_10159727412805667_359380289950

242159354_10159727412825667_625357877752

242255975_10159727412770667_227834327885

242233456_10159727413060667_768824385428

So, you are saying that Biden, said to come to America right? Let's tell all the facts please. Biden has already start deporting some and he making other plans as well:

Biden administration to ramp up deportation flights to Haiti, aiming to deter mass migration into Texas

The Biden administration is preparing to send planeloads of migrants back to Haiti starting as soon as Sunday in a deportation blitz aimed at discouraging more border-crossers from streaming into a crude South Texas camp where nearly 14,000 have arrived, according to five U.S. officials with knowledge of the plans.

The Department of Homeland Security said it would not discuss the frequency and schedule of the flights, citing operational security. But one official said DHS will start with up to three flights per day, while cautioning that plans remained in flux.

Marsha Espinosa, a spokeswoman for the department, confirmed the plans in an email.

“DHS will secure additional transportation to accelerate the pace and increase the capacity of removal flights to Haiti and other destinations in the hemisphere within the next 72 hours,” Espinosa said…

By announcing its intent to deport the Haitians before launching the flights, Biden officials also appeared to be hoping that some in the camp would abandon their attempt to remain in the United States and return to Mexico. Migrants arriving at the camp have been given numbered tickets by the U.S. Border Patrol as they await their turn to be formally taken into U.S. custody, normally the first step in starting the process of requesting U.S. asylum or some other form of protection from deportation…

The Biden administration also is “working with source and transit countries in the region to accept individuals who previously resided in those countries,” an apparent reference to Brazil, Chile and the other South American nations where many of the migrants initially settled.

Immigrant advocates have been calling on Biden to suspend all deportation flights to Haiti after the assassination of the country’s president in July and a 7.2-magnitude earthquake last month that killed at least 2,000. The Biden administration has extended a form of provisional residency known as temporary protected status to eligible Haitians who arrived in the United States before May, and the administration had curbed deportation flights at the behest of immigrant advocacy organizations. The Washington Post

Biden does not have any Commandments and he is not YAHWEH! Biden is in Congress and this is in southern Texa. It is said when people fabricate the truth and the facts. These poor Haitian people were living in Brazil and other parts of South America since the last earthquake. I agree that there is a crisis at the border and I hope that the law they are trying to pass, will help fix it. My prayers are for these people because they have awful conditions in their country. Biden is contacting other countries to take some in. But, he is returning many back to their country. It is a mess around the world, that's why we need to pray. But, YAHWEH is on the Throne and HE sees and knows. I know what time it is if you don't. I just would like you to tell the facts of the matter without trying to blaming on the President, how about blame it on sin!

Happy Sabbath and much prayers! 

6 minutes ago, RonCorson said:

No nothing wrong with my reading. You are pointing to the executive order of vaccine distribution.

You had said previously:

. It could not be for operation warp speed and by signed in Dec. 2020 as warp speed began March 2020 See timeline at https://how2foru.com/operation-warp-speed-facts-and-timeline_1876/

Federal Register :: Ensuring Access to United States Government COVID-19 Vaccines

3 minutes ago, RonCorson said:

You had said previously:

Ron, did you look at what I sent before this I also mention it. But the point Ron, Trump made into an Executive Order-hello! You been hyping about mandates, now you want to invest or shall I say talk about March 2020. Trump was was in on it son, he just made it an order in December. I do not particularly care, IT WORKED and I am thankful! Boy am I grateful for that mandate, yes indeed. Most of all I thank YAHSHUA for Warp Speed and the Vaccine it mandated the  industry to complete in a hurry!

Gratefulness to THE MOST HIGH! 

31 minutes ago, bonnie said:

You forgot this part Bonnie:

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Sec.  3. American Access to COVID–19  Vaccines. (a) The  Secretary of Health and  Human Services, through Operation Warp  Speed and  with the  support of the Secretary of Defense, shall ensure safe and  effective COVID–19 vaccines are  available to  the  American people,

You both evidently did not hear since March about "The Operation Warp Speed" was for the vaccine! Trump wanted the industry to speed up the vaccine without all of the government delays and both Health and Human Services along with the support of the Secretary of Defense to ensure it would be safe and effective. You too are unbelievable, this was a good thing and you are making out to be nothing. So what it was an Executive Order, give me a break IT WORKED! BE GRATEFUL, SHOUT FOR JOY! Mandates are good when it helps' the people, period! Vaccine works and I am happy because I certainly got mine. Thank YAHWEH for allowing Trump to come up with this! I have no problem with it at all. I am fine! My point is all along that the constitution give president's Executive Power! Admit it, be grateful and let's be at peace, shall we!

22 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

Ron, did you look at what I sent before this I also mention it. But the point Ron, Trump made into an Executive Order-hello! You been hyping about mandates,

No one on here has said that Presidents don't do executive orders. And executive order that mandates things for the public is the problem. In fact no one is even saying he does not have the ability to mandate for federal employees because they are under the executive branch so he rightly can order them to do certain things. The same goes for the military he can mandate by executive order for them as he is the commander in chief which makes him the person in charge of the military.

• Haha 1