ClubAdventist is back!

Will Religious Org. Be Required To Force Employees To Receive Vaccine

bonnie

1 hour ago, stinsonmarri said:

You know what I hear is you constantly putting down Biden. Last year, I did talk about the other guy's character which was the truth. You on the other hand said that Biden had dementia and Vice President Harris was going to take over. Well that haven't happen, so now you don't trust  him or Fauci or the CDC. Okay, fine you don't trust them. Now you have given your declaration that if the church do require the vaccine it is fine. Bravo to you!  Okay you don't have faith in the church so, why all the hipe!

No,I don't believe I diagnosed Biden with dementia and stated Harris would be taking over. I don't believe Biden is tracking with all cylinders but exactly why?  I do know many times he shows deficits in speaking and continuing a train of thought  exactly like my husband, a stroke victim. Am I convinced he will serve out his term,no. I certainly hope so. Most of us know of course if he doesnt we will have to deal with the nightmare that is Harris. No I don't trust any of the current so called experts or one word of what Biden says. That changes with the weather. No I do not trust the SDA org as I once did. Not after the last year sticking their finger in the wind and following it.

Bravo to you!  Okay you  have faith in the church so, why all the hipe!

You mention my education and that others have problems with me. However, it is not important to me about that. What's important to me is Public Health, and loving my neighbor according to the Bible.

Unless you have been living under a rock for months you know there have been issues with you and what you post. As to your education again you are making that into something to be offended by. It is important to you or it wouldn't be an issue with you. There are many people a lot more educated( I think that is what you are referring to) that do not share your opinion. 

Loving your neighbor according to the bible does not include accusing your neighbor of turning their backs on the commandments and reminding them they are in danger of the everlasting fire because they disagree with your less than  expert opinion. 

What's important to me is to have a President like Biden who is kind, loving and has tremendous faith and strength through this time of sorrow that the Bible depicted. Things are happening everywhere and YAHWEH has sent someone to deal with the issues. Will he be successful, I pray that he does. He is human and he makes mistakes and he own up to them.

Many that are terrified and left to the tender mercies of the Taliban might quarrel with the view of a kind Biden.  He lied thru Afghanistan, just his most recent untruth. To much has come out to believe this was all a mistake. He made sure to undo all at the border Trump had instituted. Thankfully at least the courts intervened in one area rcently.

Perhaps you tuned out the illegal immigrants that said they had been encouraged by Biden, many wearing Biden T-shirts. Not to many honest people can absolve Biden in this mess or Afghanistan with a straight face

My concern is to tell others about obeying YAHWEH'S Commandments and to have The Testimony of YAHSHUA, HE IS THE SPIRIT of PROPHECY! The Bible warned us that all of these things will take place and take a stand for truth and justice. So, all the negativeness is on your part. I showed you that Trump on Dec. the 8th did do an Executive Order. That's a fact and it was mandated! So, again I will continue to pray for you and that's all I can do, also for the others you said don't like me. However, I will stand and comment on positive things, that's my right!

Happy Sabbath, blessings and prayers!

PLease stop playing victim, I said nothing about like or dislike. I said others have issues with some of what you post.  Ever heard of false positives? 

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

16 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

You forgot this part Bonnie:

Executive Order  13962  of December  8,  2020

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Sec.  3. American Access to COVID–19  Vaccines. (a) The  Secretary of Health and  Human Services, through Operation Warp  Speed and  with the  support of the Secretary of Defense, shall ensure safe and  effective COVID–19 vaccines are  available to  the  American people,

You both evidently did not hear since March about "The Operation Warp Speed" was for the vaccine! Trump wanted the industry to speed up the vaccine without all of the government delays and both Health and Human Services along with the support of the Secretary of Defense to ensure it would be safe and effective. You too are unbelievable, this was a good thing and you are making out to be nothing. So what it was an Executive Order, give me a break IT WORKED! BE GRATEFUL, SHOUT FOR JOY! Mandates are good when it helps' the people, period! Vaccine works and I am happy because I certainly got mine. Thank YAHWEH for allowing Trump to come up with this! I have no problem with it at all. I am fine! My point is all along that the constitution give president's Executive Power! Admit it, be grateful and let's be at peace, shall we!

Happy Sabbath, blessings and prayers!

Nope I didn't forget anything.

Now do you think it possible to get back to original topic? 

I hope and pray I am wrong but I do believe the denomination will mandate their employees be vaccinated to avoid confrontation over this issue with the government. There are enough credible negative reports  on the vaccine that it is understandable that some are saying no. 

Should those that fear long term issues be run over and forced.  

Just this past week a warning was issued about BP medication and recalled because of cancer.  It is certainly not unheard of to have these kinds of issues.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

13 minutes ago, RonCorson said:

No one on here has said that Presidents don't do executive orders. And executive order that mandates things for the public is the problem. In fact no one is even saying he does not have the ability to mandate for federal employees because they are under the executive branch so he rightly can order them to do certain things. The same goes for the military he can mandate by executive order for them as he is the commander in chief which makes him the person in charge of the military.

Wow what a change now! Remember these are what you said to me before:

Posted Wednesday at 06:16 PM

I don't think anyone can answer the OP question and it should not even be answered until after OSHA writes their rules. That Biden does not have the authority to dictate to OSHA is a question that the courts will have to answer like they answered his attempt to have the CDC extend rent amnesty. Ultimately there will be plenty of lawsuits the denomination can join to protect themselves from any fines that OSHA may assign. Frankly the administration is hoping the threat get a higher vaccination rate before their actions are determined by the court to be without constitutional authority. 

Posted Thursday at 05:34 PM

On 9/16/2021 at 4:59 PM, stinsonmarri said:

Sad that you do not realize that executive order are apart of the constitution. It has been done by many presidents over the years. So all of sudden this president cannot do what the word even says: Executive Order!

I was going to be mean and ask you where in the constitution executive orders are mentioned. But I thought I would make it easy on you with a quote:

No that is not what Article 2 states. I will post section 1 of Article 2 and you can read the rest at the link. I have no disagreement with what the ABA states. But that really has nothing to do with laws.

Now, you remember good!

17 minutes ago, RonCorson said:

No one on here has said that Presidents don't do executive orders. And executive order that mandates things for the public is the problem. In fact no one is even saying he does not have the ability to mandate for federal employees because they are under the executive branch so he rightly can order them to do certain things. The same goes for the military he can mandate by executive order for them as he is the commander in chief which makes him the person in charge of the military.

Ron,

I agree with you but can we consider getting back to original question, and ignore those that wish to make it about something else. This will continue without any resolution.

The last year and half has pretty much made some issues clear 

41 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

Wow what a change now! Remember these are what you said to me before:

There is no change in anything I wrote. I am guessing that English is your second language and possibly not very conversant with how the US government works. OSHA is part of the Federal government and Biden could mandate that OSHA employee's get vaccinated. He cannot make OSHA force private companies to mandate vaccines. That is why they are going to be filing lawsuits once the OSHA rules are published. That is why in the OP I said that the denomination should not make any statements until OSHA publishes it's rules. There is no court case possible until companies have standing before the court and they can't have standing until OSHA makes their demands. If you think my position has changed I would again suggest it is because you are misunderstanding me. But as Bonnie mentioned it is best not to continue this with you. see: https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-vaccine-mandate-lawsuits-republican-1627751

41 minutes ago, bonnie said:

Nope I didn't forget anything.

Now do you think it possible to get back to original topic? 

I do believe the denomination will mandate their employees be vaccinated to avoid confrontation over this issue with the government. There are enough credible negative reports  on the vaccine that it is understandable that some are saying no. 

Should those that fear long term issues be run over and forced.  

Just this past week a warning was issued about BP medication and recalled because of cancer.  It is certainly not unheard of to have these kinds of issues.

I never stopped you. I was talking to Ron and here you come! I thought it was: Will Religious Org. Be Required To Force Employees To Receive Vaccine! Maybe you should label it something else because you said: If the church requires that honestly fine!

50 minutes ago, bonnie said:

Unless you have been living under a rock for months you know there have been issues with you and what you post. As to your education again you are making that into something to be offended by. It is important to you or it wouldn't be an issue with you. There are many people a lot more educated( I think that is what you are referring to) that do not share your opinion. 

Here you go say others are more educated than me. You are funny, and that's so suppose to mean something? There are a lot of people more educated than me, I am fine with that! So what? No, I haven't been living under a rock, I have been standing on A ROCK, that is THE TRUE FOUNDATION!

Why on earth would I make my education be offended Bonnie? I got it for me! I am truly happy with me and I am not offended by anything you've said. You see, I can live with what I have said but not sometimes how I say things in some cases. That I am praying to change and that's because I choose to no matter what you said, believe or feel. I am working on me because I want to see YAHSHUA!

50 minutes ago, bonnie said:

PLease stop playing victim, I said nothing about like or dislike. I said others have issues with some of what you post.  Ever heard of false positives? 

If others have problem with what I have posted, they shouldn't. I post things they don't agree with, why should they have a problem. I tell them what I don't agree with and move on. People hate hearing the truth and it shows! Now, why would I play the victim, there is not a victim in my body that you can find or even know about. The victim problem is in your head. I also am not asking you to agree with me Bonnie. Never have or will! I make my comments because I am free to do so. You have a problem with it and that's on you! I do not have a problem with all that you state because frankly that's judgmental, you know the famous word you love to use. What I can say is I don't agree and that's it! So, now we both do not agree with what we both comment on. Oh! One other thing I love to uplift you don't! I can only pray for you and I do and you can't stop for doing so! I do not care what education you have, or anything frankly you do! I care about salvation if you don't that is on you! I am not victim because YAHSHUA died for me, so please stop with the victimize, okay! I want you to know I will continue to talk about the love of YAHSHUA! I know that there are lot of sad and serious things going on in this world today. I have mention it and now the Haitian problem. What I going to do is to pray for all of this situations and ask THE HOLY SPIRIT to lead the President, the Vice President to find ways to meet and defeat these situations, in THE NAME of YAHSHUA! HE can change things and prayers is truly needed!

Finally, I do not care what you think of me Bonnie! You don't take care of me, THE CREATORS do! So, I will continue make my views known with facts like I always do. Take care!

Happy Sabbath with love!

12 minutes ago, RonCorson said:

There is no change in anything I wrote. I am guessing that English is your second language and possibly not very conversant with how the US government works. OSHA is part of the Federal government and Biden could mandate that OSHA employee's get vaccinated. He cannot make OSHA force private companies to mandate vaccines. That is why they are going to be filing lawsuits once the OSHA rules are published. That is why in the OP I said that the denomination should not make any statements until OSHA publishes it's rules. There is no court case possible until companies have standing before the court and they can't have standing until OSHA makes their demands. If you think my position has changed I would again suggest it is because you are misunderstanding me. But as Bonnie mentioned it is best not to continue this with you. see: https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-vaccine-mandate-lawsuits-republican-1627751

Ron it is no different there was no law for Warp Speed. You are funny, I must say! Let them go to court, I said that before you know. I also provided to you under OSHA and the Health Department certain points- you do know I keep saying Health Department which also have public health laws mandating vaccines this will be included. So, just be at peace, YAHWEH  will work it out!

Blessings, Happy Sabbath and Pray Ron!

A mandate by Trump concerning the vaccine is far different than a mandate being proposed by Biden.

Trumps mandate was make available something to help in the fight against covid 

Biden's mandate is to use force . Forcing a medical procedure that many consider very flawed.  Including medical professionals. The left loves to say.... My body..my choice.  Doesnt seem to mean much if opposed .

Personally I believe the benefits outweigh the risk for some, but then. Being on BP medication I can assure you I checked mine to see if my "approved" prescription was among the cancer causing FDA approved medication.

8 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

I never stopped you. I was talking to Ron and here you come! I thought it was: Will Religious Org. Be Required To Force Employees To Receive Vaccine! Maybe you should label it something else because you said: If the church requires that honestly fine!

Maybe you should recheck.  I was talking with GHansen and Gregory and here you come. I don't need to label it anything else. 

Here you go say others are more educated than me. You are funny, and that's so suppose to mean something? There are a lot of people more educated than me, I am fine with that! So what? No, I haven't been living under a rock, I have been standing on A ROCK, that is THE TRUE FOUNDATION!

There certainly are and far more qualified when it comes to risks and safety of the vaccine. When the rock we are standing on leads to the condemnation of those that disagree with you,maybe check the rock

8 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

If others have problem with what I have posted, they shouldn't. I post things they don't agree with, why should they have a problem. I tell them what I don't agree with and move on. People hate hearing the truth and it shows! Now, why would I play the victim, there is not a victim in my body that you can find or even know about. The victim problem is in your head. I also am not asking you to agree with me Bonnie. Never have or will! I make my comments because I am free to do so. You have a problem with it and that's on you! I do not have a problem with all that you state because frankly that's judgmental, you know the famous word you love to use. What I can say is I don't agree and that's it! So, now we both do not agree with what we both comment on. Oh! One other thing I love to uplift you don't! I can only pray for you and I do and you can't stop for doing so! I do not care what education you have, or anything frankly you do! I care about salvation if you don't that is on you! I am not victim because YAHSHUA died for me, so please stop with the victimize, okay! I want you to know I will continue to talk about the love of YAHSHUA! I know that there are lot of sad and serious things going on in this world today. I have mention it and now the Haitian problem. What I going to do is to pray for all of this situations and ask THE HOLY SPIRIT to lead the President, the Vice President to find ways to meet and defeat these situations, in THE NAME of YAHSHUA! HE can change things and prayers is truly needed!

Finally, I do not care what you think of me Bonnie! You don't take care of me, THE CREATORS do! So, I will continue make my views known with facts like I always do. Take care!

Happy Sabbath with love!

They have a problem because of a self righteous condemning attitude, like anti vaxxers are turning their backs on the commandments etc

What I going to do is to pray for all of this situations and ask THE HOLY SPIRIT to lead the President, the Vice President to find ways to meet and defeat these situations, in THE NAME of YAHSHUA! HE can change things and prayers is truly needed!

First they have to quit creating the problem. The mandates a former president did or didn't sign doesn't have anything to do with an entirely different mandate to use force and a willingness to destroy businesses.

Stuff like this does not enhance the credibility of the left

COVID MISINFORMATION: Leftist Outlet Caught Running Fake Ivermectin Article

With ivermectin also being anti vial it probably isn't beyond  possible it may have potential but now it is being touted as ridiculous. The report was a lie but no matter served the purpose

1 hour ago, bonnie said:

A mandate by Trump concerning the vaccine is far different than a mandate being proposed by Biden.

not all mandates are the same. trump had some executive orders that lower courts said could not stand. He changed the order so that they would stand in the courts. In the past for example:

..." Harry S. Truman (a personal hero of mine) was facing a major crisis in 1952. The Armed Forces were engaged in the Korean conflict and the national economy was surging. Both activities needed steel, but a workers’ strike was imminent. Truman issued an executive order nationalizing the steel industry to resolve the dilemma. In Youngstown v. Sawyer, the Supreme Court ruled against the administration, stating the president lacked the authority to seize such private property without congressional authorization." https://www.deseret.com/opinion/2021/9/17/22674149/covid-vaccine-mandate-will-become-political-issue-in-2022-elections

Just because the President does something does not make it legal.

2 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

Ron it is no different there was no law for Warp Speed

There does not need to be a law as the order was to the department of health and the DOD, both parts of the executive branch of which the President is the head, the president does not make laws which is why the vaccination mandate will very likely be struck down in court. He is acting like he can make laws and he cannot that comes from congress, the legislative branch of government.

12 minutes ago, RonCorson said:

Just because the President does something does not make it legal.

There does not need to be a law as the order was to the department of health and the DOD, both parts of the executive branch of which the President is the head, the president does not make laws which is why the vaccination mandate will very likely be struck down in court. He is acting like he can make laws and he cannot that comes from congress, the legislative branch of government.

This is hardly the only health crisis that will come our way. We have to somehow learn to cope without shutting the country down and forcing medical procedures on US citizens.  We have no idea what is coming across our southern border. The illegal immigrants must not be able to spread it

When there is the amount of controversy around those supposedly in charge as Dr Fauci and Biden directly contradicting himself americans are not going to rush to the head of the line.

Will our schools force vaccination of covid?

4 hours ago, bonnie said:

There certainly are and far more qualified when it comes to risks and safety of the vaccine. When the rock we are standing on leads to the condemnation of those that disagree with you,maybe check the rock

They have a problem because of a self righteous condemning attitude, like anti vaxxers are turning their backs on the commandments etc

What I going to do is to pray for all of this situations and ask THE HOLY SPIRIT to lead the President, the Vice President to find ways to meet and defeat these situations, in THE NAME of YAHSHUA! HE can change things and prayers is truly needed!

First they have to quit creating the problem. The mandates a former president did or didn't sign doesn't have anything to do with an entirely different mandate to use force and a willingness to destroy businesses.

You know Bonnie, prayers changes things. I am so happy to love THE MOST HIGH! HE continues to keep me. HE sees and knows what is going on and HE is in controls. I know that Satan loves evil debates, hatred, negative content. He works to find the worst in people. He wanted to be in control of Heaven and he couldn't. The HOLY SPIRIT is leaving the earth and it is time for those who love THE MOST HIGH to lead people to YAHSHUA! So, I follow what YAHSHUA says:

Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see ELOHIYM. Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of YAHWEH.  Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of Heaven.   Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for MY sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in Heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and honour your FATHER which is in Heaven. Mat 5:8-12, 16

That's my goal to stand for truth and peace, also to call sin by its right name. I will be praying for the President and the Vice President, because YAHSHUA put them here for this very time. That's it!

Blessings!

5 hours ago, bonnie said:

Trumps mandate was make available something to help in the fight against covid 

Biden's mandate is to use force . Forcing a medical procedure that many consider very flawed.  Including medical professionals. The left loves to say.... My body..my choice.  Doesnt seem to mean much if opposed .

Personally I believe the benefits outweigh the risk for some, but then. Being on BP medication I can assure you I checked mine to see if my "approved" prescription was among the cancer causing FDA approved medication.

A mandate by Trump concerning the vaccine is far different than a mandate being proposed by Biden. Really Bonnie, how is that??? This is hilarious because Biden put Warp Speed that Trump did into good use. I even heard Trump tell people at his rally to take the Vaccine. Well, they didn't like what he said and they booed him too. He was shock that they booed him and quickly reversed what he said. So, I also heard one of followers say he is not afraid that he love COVID, it is nothing. He got it and he died! My point is the hospitals are full and if they want to die, it is their choice right? I hate that they have to make such a deadly choice. But, the industries and large companies have choices that they want healthy people to come to work! I agree!

Biden is doing what's been done for years, before children can go to school they take vaccines. This is a pandemic and he is doing right for public health. End of story!

Blessings and Prayer!

3 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

You know Bonnie, prayers changes things. I am so happy to love THE MOST HIGH! HE continues to keep me. HE sees and knows what is going on and HE is in controls. I know that Satan loves evil debates, hatred, negative content. He works to find the worst in people. He wanted to be in control of Heaven and he couldn't. The HOLY SPIRIT is leaving the earth and it is time for those who love THE MOST HIGH to lead people to YAHSHUA! So, I follow what YAHSHUA says:

Yes it certainly can but for some reason has not changed anything with you. You keep persisting. You said here you were just talking to Ron and I come along.  At the time Ron had not been part of the conversation.  You were wrong then and still you persist. If you are so concerned about evil debate for Pete's sake, Stop instigating it

Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see ELOHIYM. Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of YAHWEH.  Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of Heaven.   Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for MY sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in Heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and honour your FATHER which is in Heaven. Mat 5:8-12, 16

That's my goal to stand for truth and peace, also to call sin by its right name. I will be praying for the President and the Vice President, because YAHSHUA put them here for this very time. That's it!

Blessings!

If peace comes at the cost of allowing others to disagree with you without your condemnation No, peace is not what you are about.

We can certainly count on you to play I SPY SIN.

He wanted to be in control of Heaven and he couldn't.

Like some want to be in control of this forum?

Nope far from "That's It"

A mandate by Trump concerning the vaccine is far different than a mandate being proposed by Biden. Really Bonnie, how is that??? This is hilarious because Biden put Warp Speed that Trump did into good use.

I really don't think your reading comprehension is the greatest. 

Biden initially acted as if the speed of the vaccine was his doing. And no one stated or implied Biden had not used the vaccine

I even heard Trump tell people at his rally to take the Vaccine. Well, they didn't like what he said and they booed him too. He was shock that they booed him and quickly reversed what he said.

Seriously? What a shock that you heard  Trump tell the audience to take the vaccine  Can you show me where he stated that people should not take the vaccine?

A lot has been said about those that advise caution and do their personal research to come to a decision. But the left and those like yourself that are giddy aver a mandate state they are telling people to refuse

You make those kinds of statements, so please back it up. He is one of those horrible people that assumes others have a brain and can decide for themselves

PLease will you post where Trump or any well known media on the right has said Do Not Take The Vaccine

So, I also heard one of followers say he is not afraid that he love COVID, it is nothing. He got it and he died! My point is the hospitals are full and if they want to die, it is their choice right? I hate that they have to make such a deadly choice. But, the industries and large companies have choices that they want healthy people to come to work! I agree!

Anyone saying they loved covid was speaking facetiously but I realize there are those that like to take something like that and run with it

After the lies about Ivermectin and the overcrowded hospital I quit believing that is fact and am not making any attempt to verify.

A vaccine with the current failure rate does not make people healthy. 

Biden is doing what's been done for years, before children can go to school they take vaccines. This is a pandemic and he is doing right for public health. End of story!

Blessings and Prayer!

Prior to this vaccine there was a number of years checking safety and long term side effects if any other

As far as you are concerned it will never be the end of the story. You keep drifting

Then God must be very pleased with results and of the mess this man has made of everything he has touched

All of my boys had their vaccinations, but even at the  time of doing so I wondered about the unknow. Many medical issues have become common place since I was a child  Adhd, autism, fibromyalgia, RLS and others. Dr's cannot pinpoint cause.  Is any of that caused by vaccines. For those that say no it doesn't do you know that for fact? Personally I know on RLS, Dr's are clueless. They have theories and that is all. Symptoms can be treated and not always successfully but no cause. 

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

10 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

I have far more hands on care giving with strokes than I ever wanted to have. Cared for my mother thru more than one and now my husband thru several. My husband does not have dementia  ,whether Biden is in early stages or not I have no idea. But his behavior and the deficits he shows are absolutely  identical  to what my husband exhibits. I would not want my husband making the decisions a president has to make each and every day

I would love to see this verified.

After a family called 169 hospitals, a dad finally got the COVID-19 care he needed

Meanwhile unvaccinated medical personal are being fired

18 hours ago, bonnie said:

Yes it certainly can but for some reason has not changed anything with you. You keep persisting. You said here you were just talking to Ron and I come along.  At the time Ron had not been part of the conversation.  You were wrong then and still you persist. If you are so concerned about evil debate for Pete's sake, Stop instigating it

You are so negative and it is sad. Now, you think you know more than THE MOST HIGH about me. You don't! Because you do like what I have said, I am sorry about that! But, I will continue to stand on what I said.

I am fine that you don't liking many things I have said. There are some that does and some that don't and make little unnecessary remarks like stupid and such. You also said:Yes it certainly can but for some reason has not changed anything with you. You keep persisting. You said here you were just talking to Ron and I come along. Let's be very straight you do not know my heart at all.You see I pray for you and the others that THE HOLY SPIRIT will open your eyes. You see, I get to you and it is not the way you think. It is not me its THE HOLY SPIRIT base on what I stand for and write. That rile you up inside and it shouldn't because we should just agree to disagree. You think that all these ugly words you say is not notice. It is! I would love to make you happy with a good mind, but you do not want that. You want to rant and rave, think you are putting me down, but you can't! You are not THE MOST HIGH, you are a flesh being just like me. If you think that YAHWEH is please with your unpleasant words, HE is not! The Bible said that love will wax cold and you continue to prove it! What you fail to realize that  love lifted me, when nothing else is left, love lifted me. Your negative words others can see on this forum and YOU not me have shown that you rather allow the evil one to keep you down. I pray that your eyes will be open so you can see! You cannot see that YAHSHUA has a shield of protection over me. I do not care if you don't, I know it's there. You negative words will come back on you. That's not what I saying the Bible says that. You did even understand about  what I meant about Ron. I said me and Ron were commenting between each other. I was not commenting with you at that time. You jump into the conversation and you can. But, I want to make it clear I was dealing with him.

You have not seen this President do anything wrong, it your hatred because Trump lost. Let's be honest here, he lost, he's gone, YAHWEH removed him. You, refuse to accept anything Biden has done because you mind is closed. You know Trump brought out the hate in those who already had it in their minds. This is not about Republicans versus Democrats! This is between good and evil and it is sad! Because of what I said, words have power when they are the truth and not things untrue! So if you continue to spue words that are hateful let the Bible hopefully speak to you!

They compassed me about also with words of hatred; and fought against me without a cause. Psa_109:3

The eyes of YAHWEH are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.  A wholesome tongue is a tree of LIFE: but perverseness therein is a breach in THE SPIRIT. Pro 15:3, 4  

Hatred stirs up conflict, but love covers over all wrongs. He that hideth hatred with lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, is a fool.Prov 10:12, 18

He that hateth dissembleth with his lips, and layeth up deceit within him; When he speaketh fair, believe him not: for there are seven abominations in his heart. Whose hatred is covered by deceit, his wickedness shall be shewed before the whole congregation. Pro 26:24-26  

Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am YAHWEH. Lev 19:18  

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29  

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man. Col 4:6

I have nothing but prayers for you Bonnie that you will see what you are saying does not please THE MOST HIGH!

Edited by stinsonmarri

You are so negative and it is sad. Now, you think you know more than THE MOST HIGH about me. You don't! Because you do like what I have said, I am sorry about that! But, I will continue to stand on what I said.

Why are we doing this again?

I am not sure whether to laugh or shake my head at your responses.  

Where do responses like this come from......... Now, you think you know more than THE MOST HIGH about me. You don't

And this....Because you do like what I have said, I am sorry about that!

I can assure you I don't like what you say when you start your condemntion of people that do not see things your way. You can deny that you are not judging others but it is there for all to see

You also said:Yes it certainly can but for some reason has not changed anything with you.

So nothing has changed with you. Those that do not agree what you are spouting is the gospel are immediately warned of the lake of fire and turning their backs on the commandments;

You keep persisting. You said here you were just talking to Ron and I come along. 

You  were the one that came into the conversation, you were not talking to Ron as he had not been part of the conversation as yet. It was between myself,GHansen and Gregory I believe . I had no interest in having a conversation with you and your hysteria over the unvaccinated

Let's be very straight you do not know my heart at all. You see I pray for you and the others that THE HOLY SPIRIT will open your eyes. You see, I get to you and it is not the way you think.

At times but not in the way you think or hope. I have no desire to start condemning those, yourself included that disagree with me.  

It is what you stand for, that is correct. I have very little patience with anyone that comes across so puffed ,so pious that the Holy Spirit will do your will and open my eyes to your righteousness.

That rile you up inside and it shouldn't because we should just agree to disagree.

That would be fine but that does not satisfy you. You were the one, I did not come after you. Nor will I ever just politely disagree with the self righteous  accusations you make concerning others, others you don't know

You think that all these ugly words you say is not notice. It is! I would love to make you happy with a good mind, but you do not want that.

No,I don't want you making me happy, I would appreciate when you are speaking to me you leave your judges  robe behind you. Then we will do just fine

You want to rant and rave, think you are putting me down, but you can't! You are not THE MOST HIGH, you are a flesh being just like me. If you think that YAHWEH is please with your unpleasant words, HE is not!

Before you concern yourself with whether God is pleased with me, your first responsibility is to make sure he is pleased with you and your warnings to those that disagree wiith you. 

The Bible said that love will wax cold and you continue to prove it! What you fail to realize that  love lifted me, when nothing else is left, love lifted me.

I guess we disagree to the level it lifted you

Your negative words others can see on this forum and YOU not me have shown that you rather allow the evil one to keep you down.

You keep on with this negative garbage. I am negative concerning you and setting yourself above others 

You did even understand about  what I meant about Ron. I said me and Ron were commenting between each other. I was not commenting with you at that time. You jump into the conversation and you can. But, I want to make it clear I was dealing with him.

No you weren't. Maybe you have difficulty with comprehension but you jumped in the conversation on the 12th and several times after. Ron joined the conversation on the 15th. It really doesn't matter but you turn

facts around to suit yourself 

You have not seen this President do anything wrong, it your hatred because Trump lost. Let's be honest here, he lost, he's gone, YAHWEH removed him. You, refuse to accept anything Biden has done because you mind is closed. You know Trump brought out the hate in those who already had it in their minds. This is not about Republicans versus Democrats! This is between good and evil and it is sad! Because of what I said, words have power when they are the truth and not things untrue! So if you continue to spue words that are hateful let the Bible hopefully speak to you!

Really, one look at the border is pretty convincing,  one look at the poor people that believed in him in Afghanistan left behind after his lying assurances that would never happen the list is pretty lengthy.  Trump is gone. It is about the destruction of the US as we know it, so many SDA's are almost giddy at the prospect. We know it has to come but the blind adoration of a bumbling president is disturbing.  We agree it is sad.

Now can you simply stick to the topic without condemning those opposed to the vaccine to the everlasting lake of fire. Keep in mind when some see you do that they are thinking you need to be reminded about the everlasting lake of fire.  Biblically there is no condemnation for people to refuse a medical procedure.

They compassed me about also with words of hatred; and fought against me without a cause. Psa_109:3

The eyes of YAHWEH are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.  A wholesome tongue is a tree of LIFE: but perverseness therein is a breach in THE SPIRIT. Pro 15:3, 4  

Hatred stirs up conflict, but love covers over all wrongs. He that hideth hatred with lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, is a fool.Prov 10:12, 18

He that hateth dissembleth with his lips, and layeth up deceit within him; When he speaketh fair, believe him not: for there are seven abominations in his heart. Whose hatred is covered by deceit, his wickedness shall be shewed before the whole congregation. Pro 26:24-26  

Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am YAHWEH. Lev 19:18  

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29  

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man. Col 4:6

I have nothing but prayers for you Bonnie that you will see what you are saying does not please THE MOST HIGH!

We have gone over this and over this. Will you leave it alone. This pedestal you claim for yourself really doesnt suit you and stuff like this You want to rant and rave If you think that YAHWEH is please with your unpleasant words, HE is not

You want the rant and rave, or you would not have jumped into the conversation repeatedly 

Again make sure first he is pleased with you and what comes out of your mouth. If you fixed that we would not be having this conversation

4 hours ago, bonnie said:

Meanwhile unvaccinated medical personal are being fired

Good! Unvaccinated health personnel who acquire Covid on the job might sue their employers i.e., the hospitals. I wouldn't be surprised if the firings are at the behest of risk management.

During the AIDS fiasco, prior to the identification of the virus, it was presumed, based on clinical observation, that the blood of gay men harbored the virus. There was a blood bank that specialized in collecting blood in an area  habituated by gay men in SF; nevertheless, the blood bank kept collecting the blood and selling it to hospitals because there was no scientific "proof" that the blood contained HIV. One of the blood banks big customers was a hospital associated with Stanford University. The physician in charge of these matters finally said, "We are buying no more blood from Irwin memorial blood bank, proof or not." He was one of the few heroes in those early days who exercised his authority based on his clinical observations.  If 90% of serious infections are among unvaccinated individuals, proof or not, people in positions of power need to act! Isolation, incarceration, compulsion, whatever it takes.

A major medical center was offering  a lifestyle approach to treating heart disease. No expensive interventions, simply education and diet. Physicians  and their families utilized the service but would not recommend it to their patients. Risk management said it was a lawsuit waiting to happen. it violated informed consent regarding treatment options. Only when they figured that they had more to lose through lawsuits than by recommending less expensive treatment did things change.

"She suffered many things of many physicians but only grew worse." 

• Sad 1

)

54 minutes ago, GHansen said:

Good! Unvaccinated health personnel who acquire Covid on the job might sue their employers i.e., the hospitals. I wouldn't be surprised if the firings are at the behest of risk management.

How far into this thing are we? 12-18 months? No problem up to now with unvaccinated workers. Employers have a right,there is no question to set rules for employment, but the absurdity.

The many,many thousands unvaccinated that have crossed our border and scattered into the US makes the hysteria a little questionable.

I still would like to see the story of 169 hospitals verified. Wonder how many of the 169 were unable to provide the procedure needed. Are therr some pretty important facts missing? 169 full to capacity with covid?

We just went thru a false story on  the hospital not able to accept a patient and patients overdosing on Ivermectin.