ClubAdventist is back!

Will Religious Org. Be Required To Force Employees To Receive Vaccine

bonnie

The 15,000 Hatians looks like a lot of covid to say nothing of the many,many thousands since Biden recinded what Trump had in place. Just how serious is the mass hysteria?  Are we done funding more of this type of experiments? 

If the admin would use straight forward facts and quit dressing up with lies maybe there wouldnt be ao many refusing.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

41 minutes ago, bonnie said:

How far into this thing are we? 12-18 months? No problem up to now with unvaccinated workers. Employers have a right,there is no question to set rules for employment, but the absurdity.

I hope you don't believe that no health care workers have been infected with Covid; furthermore, I hope you don't believe they would  not sue if they did get It was first identified among health care workers. Of course employees sue their employers if they can, especially when there is mandated OT, like during an epidemic.

• Like 1

So far I havent heard of a lawsuit by medical personal.Time will tell

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

41 minutes ago, bonnie said:

So far I havent heard of a lawsuit by medical personal.Time will tell

2 hours ago, bonnie said:

The 15,000 Hatians looks like a lot of covid to say nothing of the many,many thousands since Biden recinded what Trump had in place. Just how serious is the mass hysteria?  Are we done funding more of this type of experiments? 

If the admin would use straight forward facts and quit dressing up with lies maybe there wouldnt be ao many refusing.

If the U.S. was serious about preserving the integrity of the country, the government would issue shoot to kill orders to the border patrol. Give ample warning, define a "no man's land" and post the area as a death zone. There is no reason for people to not try their luck getting into the U.S. Most will hardly be punished.   It wouldn't take many executions before illegal immigration would stop. How many people run across the border between North and South Korea? How many between East and West Germany? It's not that hard to seal a border.  You have to break eggs to make an omelet.

A country not only has a right but an obligation to its citizens to protect the borders. America makes war in Viet Nam, it loses. it makes war in Afghanistan, it loses, it's precariously close to a major conflict in the South China Sea, meddling in the affairs of other countries. Then there's Mexico on the Southern border, a source of endless trouble directly impacting America. Best move would be to invade Mexico, take over the country. Many of the people would welcome it, perhaps most of the people.

9 hours ago, bonnie said:

Why are we doing this again?

I am not sure whether to laugh or shake my head at your responses.  

Where do responses like this come from......... Now, you think you know more than THE MOST HIGH about me. You don't

And this....Because you do like what I have said, I am sorry about that!

I can assure you I don't like what you say when you start your condemntion of people that do not see things your way. You can deny that you are not judging others but it is there for all to see

Really, one look at the border is pretty convincing,  one look at the poor people that believed in him in Afghanistan left behind after his lying assurances that would never happen the list is pretty lengthy.  Trump is gone. It is about the destruction of the US as we know it, so many SDA's are almost giddy at the prospect. We know it has to come but the blind adoration of a bumbling president is disturbing.  We agree it is sad.

Now can you simply stick to the topic without condemning those opposed to the vaccine to the everlasting lake of fire. Keep in mind when some see you do that they are thinking you need to be reminded about the everlasting lake of fire.  Biblically there is no condemnation for people to refuse a medical procedure.

Bonnie you see that's problem with you, that you do not see things you say that are so unkind. Let me remind you that we are suppose to rise above the the evil around the world. Should call sin by its right name. Yes, indeed! But you theme was totally different to what you project. All knows deeply how you feel about this administration. I would really like all of our problems in the world to be given over to YAHSHUA with prayers and hope. You don't, instead you indulge in finding fault in every one that's not believe in you agenda. It special a problem with me because I pointed out the character of Trump. I say things that were true, but my anger got in the way just you are doing constantly now. I regret that and trying to change some of the ways I say things. I do not want to offend, but I do want the truth be told.

My prayer for you is to pray because are living the last days and YAHSHUA did warned us about these days. Our goals is to uplift people, I did do it like I should before. I let racial resentment get in the way. I not going to do that again. What am going to do is to lift up MY HEAVENLY FATHER NAME. Take care!

1 hour ago, stinsonmarri said:

special a problem with me because I pointed out the character of Trump. I say things that were true

There isnt anything special about my problem concerning you.

Your opinion concerning Trump in this covid mandate is the least important issue I can think of.

Waiting for next sermon

More to the point if Biden and friends were concerned about the spread of covid we wouldnt have this mess at the border

Biden would rather play dictator over the US. Forcing US citizens "for their own good of course".

Your method would undoubtedly slow the numbers.

In 1965 we were hit by a massive tornado. Within 30 minutes of losing everything the looters were out in force

Very early the next morning the governor issued the order. You loot,we shoot. Problem solved

The difference then and now is then it was thugs and those that wanted something for nothing. Just like the thugs during the riots. Now besides that element we have an influx of truly desperate people. If you have listened to them at all you know they say they have come because of Biden. We cannot safely handle these numbers. But Biden had to try to flex his muscle and undo everything Trump put in place that was working

2 hours ago, bonnie said:

Your method would undoubtedly slow the numbers.

It would stop it near completely but it won't happen. Death rows are full of murderers who have more chance of dying from old age than from execution. The death penalty was essentially nullified by the medicalization of execution. Condemned inmates should be executed by law enforcement, not medical people. There are probably more social workers and medical people at the border than there are National Guardsman. Social engineering it is, to change the social fabric of America.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GHansen said:

It would stop it near completely but it won't happen. Death rows are full of murderers who have more chance of dying from old age than from execution. The death penalty was essentially nullified by the medicalization of execution. Condemned inmates should be executed by law enforcement, not medical people. There are probably more social workers and medical people at the border than there are National Guardsman. Social engineering it is, to change the social fabric of America.

You are right. It has been a steady drip,drip in that direction for quite awhile. That is not the most disturbing to me in all of this. It is the enthusiastic acceptence that this is right and good by christians. Most of us are well versed in where this is leading, yet it is what so many seem to want. I dont know how anyone can look at that border mess or what and who was deliberately left in Afghanistan and still sigh and say" Isnt he wonderful.

25 minutes ago, bonnie said:

You are right.

Some interesting history of civil disobedience r/t immigration and "Christian" involvement. I was acquainted with pastor Olivares before he died, had prayer together:

Author says he wrote Fr. Luis Olivares' biography to give Chicano students a hero | National Catholic Reporter (ncronline.org)

Jesuits are also  involved in immigration issues. One claimed that in Orange County alone, they helped process 50,000 illegals filing for immigration amnesty. A lawyer acquaintance disputed the number but not the involvement.

• Like 1

The illegal immigration that is most concerning at the moment is the sheer number of unvaccinated heing crowded together in filthy conditions. Then going on from there into various US communities. That doesnt seem to be at issue with Team Biden. But he sure likes to play a concerned leader.Get the US citizen,make him comply,and the contagious spread by Biden illegals will cease to be a problem

3 hours ago, bonnie said:

The illegal immigration that is most concerning at the moment is the sheer number of unvaccinated heing crowded together in filthy conditions. Then going on from there into various US communities. That doesnt seem to be at issue with Team Biden. But he sure likes to play a concerned leader.Get the US citizen,make him comply,and the contagious spread by Biden illegals will cease to be a problem

Just want to remind you what your thread is! 

17 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

Just want to remind you what your thread is! 

.Are you bored? Feeling ignored? Or just looking to continue a fight?

I was responding to GHansen. Not you. He did stray a bit from the specifics but he wasnt delivering a sermon or letting others know they were losing their salvation. If you are having difficulty following the direction of the topic just keep following along and it should become obvious.

Just to remind you what the thread is about. Invaccinated and forced compliance. So take a deep breath and try again

1 minute ago, bonnie said:

Are you bored? Feeling ignored? Or just looking to continue a fight?

You need to hear yourself! I just wanted to let you know you did the exact same thing to Ron and I. You, then said that we need to get back on the topic. So, I gave back to you what you said early. My prayers are with you and you not needed resentment. Ask yourself would YAHSHUA act the way you come across. It is alright that you can talk to GHansen. Take Care!

18 hours ago, GHansen said:

Good! Unvaccinated health personnel who acquire Covid on the job might sue their employers i.e., the hospitals. I wouldn't be surprised if the firings are at the behest of risk management.

During the AIDS fiasco, prior to the identification of the virus, it was presumed, based on clinical observation, that the blood of gay men harbored the virus. There was a blood bank that specialized in collecting blood in an area  habituated by gay men in SF; nevertheless, the blood bank kept collecting the blood and selling it to hospitals because there was no scientific "proof" that the blood contained HIV. One of the blood banks big customers was a hospital associated with Stanford University. The physician in charge of these matters finally said, "We are buying no more blood from Irwin memorial blood bank, proof or not." He was one of the few heroes in those early days who exercised his authority based on his clinical observations.  If 90% of serious infections are among unvaccinated individuals, proof or not, people in positions of power need to act! Isolation, incarceration, compulsion, whatever it takes.

A major medical center was offering  a lifestyle approach to treating heart disease. No expensive interventions, simply education and diet. Physicians  and their families utilized the service but would not recommend it to their patients. Risk management said it was a lawsuit waiting to happen. it violated informed consent regarding treatment options. Only when they figured that they had more to lose through lawsuits than by recommending less expensive treatment did things change.

"She suffered many things of many physicians but only grew worse." 

I just wanted to let you know this was very sad to me. Specially the person wo suffered many thing. I will be praying for her!

13 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

You need to hear yourself! I just wanted to let you know you did the exact same thing to Ron and I. You, then said that we need to get back on the topic. So, I gave back to you what you said early. My prayers are with you and you not needed resentment. Ask yourself would YAHSHUA act the way you come across. It is alright that you can talk to GHansen. Take Care!

No I did nothing to you and Ron. You jumped in and directed your comments to me and from there things went south. Frankly it really isnt important except you have a habit of distorting actual comments and conversations.
You really are full of it    You, then said that we need to get back on the topic
. You posted several times before Ron was even part of the conversation. I have asked you more than once to quit this silliness and you keep on and on.  Pretending to take the higher ground and display your piety.  You need to be having a private conversation with God to determine why you feel the need to keep doing this.  
So, I gave back to you what you said early.

So I hope that makes you feel better and you can sleep better tonight.  I do admit I have a short fuse when someone layers on this self righteous piety. 
Make sure you and your motives are as pure as you would like others to believe.
I really appreciate you being gracious enough to let me know it is alright to talk to GHansen

See if you can understand what is posted below.
Now that "you gave it back to me" can you stop this complete foolishness

On 9/11/2021 at 6:57 PM, bonnie said:

Private Employers Prepare Lawsuits Against Biden’s Vaccine Mandate (breitbart.com)

As our denomination is not opposed to vaccines on religious grounds will SDA employees be forced by the org.to receive vaccine or lose their job

Private employers have already declared they will file lawsuits against President Joe Biden’s authoritarian nationwide vaccine mandate for private companies with over 100 employees.

On Thursday, President Biden implemented a new mandate that requires all companies that employ over 100 employees to enforce a vaccine requirement on their workers. Biden’s mandate ignores individuals who have already had coronavirus and have built immunity to the illness.

Expand  

All of my young life, I had to have vaccines mandated. We are mandated to have driver license for a car. Seat belts are required or mandated, you  have to stop at a stop sign, can't park anywhere you choose. Public health is something that everyone should want. People and children are dying. I work for the unemployment and people have told me they are scared to go to work. They want a job but do not want the COVID. I have heard complaints since last year of people quitting because of the health conditions on the job were not followed and they have certain illness and others just do not care!

What kind of foolishness is this.  Biden doesnt fear his mess at the border will lead to a super spreader but is concerned about the UN meeting in New York 

Maybe someone should explain to some twisted minds the danger at the border that is being dispersed thru the US

Biden admin worried UN meeting could become COVID-19 'superspreader' | Fox News

I've had a few Jesuit acquaintances. One was what people might call a "real cool guy." He looked and dressed like a California surfer. Perhaps he was or had been. Longer hair, beard, tanned, Birkenstocks,  nice looking guy. One day, I asked what he had been doing recently. He coolly looked at me and said "Starting revolutions in South America."

Perhaps America is heading for one or toward being conquered by a foreign power. Reviewing the concept of a remnant in the OT, I couldn't help but notice how confident the Jews were. The "remnant" were deep in apostasy themselves, having gone down into Egypt to worship the queen of heaven.  When rebuked by the prophet, they insisted that their betrayal of the queen was what brought Babylon into their city. They didn't care about the LORD, he was nothing to them. If only they had served the queen of heaven  faithfully, all would have been well, so they thought.

America's enemies can just sit back and wait for the country to destroy itself. Then maybe  Russia and China can sort out world domination.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, GHansen said:

America's enemies can just sit back and wait for the country to destroy itself. Then maybe  Russia and China can sort out world domination.

A revolution wouldn't surprise me in the lesst. I would be far more surprised if we didn't. Russia or China won't have to lift a finger. The vaccine and mask mandate might be the trigger. The looting and destruction of last year was well tolerated by this country.

When people start losing their jobs again and denied services would you be surprised to see people snap?

So far government money and no rent has kept things a float. When the money tree dies and it will and we are forced by mandates I do believe there will be a backlash

On 9/20/2021 at 6:30 PM, bonnie said:
No I did nothing to you and Ron. You jumped in and directed your comments to me and from there things went south. Frankly it really isnt important except you have a habit of distorting actual comments and conversations.
You really are full of it    You, then said that we need to get back on the topic
. You posted several times before Ron was even part of the conversation. I have asked you more than once to quit this silliness and you keep on and on.  Pretending to take the higher ground and display your piety.  You need to be having a private conversation with God to determine why you feel the need to keep doing this.  
So, I gave back to you what you said early.

So I hope that makes you feel better and you can sleep better tonight.  I do admit I have a short fuse when someone layers on this self righteous piety. 
Make sure you and your motives are as pure as you would like others to believe.
I really appreciate you being gracious enough to let me know it is alright to talk to GHansen

See if you can understand what is posted below.
Now that "you gave it back to me" can you stop this complete foolishness

On 9/11/2021 at 6:57 PM, bonnie said:

Private Employers Prepare Lawsuits Against Biden’s Vaccine Mandate (breitbart.com)

As our denomination is not opposed to vaccines on religious grounds will SDA employees be forced by the org.to receive vaccine or lose their job

Private employers have already declared they will file lawsuits against President Joe Biden’s authoritarian nationwide vaccine mandate for private companies with over 100 employees.

On Thursday, President Biden implemented a new mandate that requires all companies that employ over 100 employees to enforce a vaccine requirement on their workers. Biden’s mandate ignores individuals who have already had coronavirus and have built immunity to the illness.

Expand  

All of my young life, I had to have vaccines mandated. We are mandated to have driver license for a car. Seat belts are required or mandated, you  have to stop at a stop sign, can't park anywhere you choose. Public health is something that everyone should want. People and children are dying. I work for the unemployment and people have told me they are scared to go to work. They want a job but do not want the COVID. I have heard complaints since last year of people quitting because of the health conditions on the job were not followed and they have certain illness and others just do not care!

Yes, I understand. It's who you are and that's a tragedy. I am going to continue to pray for you. I will continue to reach out to you, hopefully you will realize I just want us both to pray through this crisis. That's is what is needed.

Prayers and Love Always!

1 hour ago, stinsonmarri said:

Yes, I understand. It's who you are and that's a tragedy. I am going to continue to pray for you. I will continue to reach out to you, hopefully you will realize I just want us both to pray through this crisis. That's is what is needed.

Prayers and Love Always!

You simply cannot leave it alone can you?  Not being the center of attention must be really difficult for you. 

I assume you have read the 6th chapter of Matthew. It has a couple of points of interest that you might want to take to heart. You have been seen and heard many times. People that feel a honest and sincere burden to pray for a specific someone  do not need to make a almost daily  public announcement. They do so quietly and sincerely. Nor do they keep trying to aggravate the problem.  Knowing that the only one that needs to hear a "righteous" prayer is God. 

For they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward

The underlined is exactly what you are doing.

Matthew 6:5-6 ESV 

“And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites. For they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

No you are not reaching out.  Nor at this point do I care what you want.

You have no consideration for others or a viewpoint that differs from you.

You tie your desire for a vaccine mandate to the everlasting lake of fire and turning your back on the commandments. Nothing about the gospel of "stinsonmarri" interests me. Nor your public expressions of piety ,or what you believe is needed.

24 minutes ago, bonnie said:

You simply cannot leave it alone can you?  Not being the center of attention must be really difficult for you. 

I assume you have read the 6th chapter of Matthew. It has a couple of points of interest that you might want to take to heart. You have been seen and heard many times. People that feel a honest and sincere burden to pray for a specific someone  do not need to make a almost daily  public announcement. They do so quietly and sincerely. Nor do they keep trying to aggravate the problem.  Knowing that the only one that needs to hear a "righteous" prayer is God. 

For they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward

The underlined is exactly what you are doing.

Matthew 6:5-6 ESV 

“And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites. For they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

No you are not reaching out.  Nor at this point do I care what you want.

You have no consideration for others or a viewpoint that differs from you.

You tie your desire for a vaccine mandate to the everlasting lake of fire and turning your back on the commandments. Nothing about the gospel of "stinsonmarri" interests me. Nor your public expressions of piety ,or what you believe is needed.

You commented to me and I will let you know my concerns. I do have that right as well. So, again I understand and I will be praying for you. Take care.

On 9/20/2021 at 1:34 AM, bonnie said:

How do you know that Bonnie, are you a doctor and have you been there to test them? It is sad and just remember YAHWEH hears you say things that you do not know to be true. Prayers are needed!

3 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

You commented to me and I will let you know my concerns. I do have that right as well. So, again I understand and I will be praying for you. Take care.

I commented to you two days ago. You have exercised your right and expressed your concern. So again you understand nothing except to  stand at the street corners, that they may be seen by others. Seen and noted .