ClubAdventist is back!

Will Religious Org. Be Required To Force Employees To Receive Vaccine

bonnie

It does appear that this fiasco has been orchestrated. Interested in seeing how many of these cases ultimately end up in the hands of security personnel e.g. police, sheriffs, corrections. 

4 minutes ago, GHansen said:

It does appear that this fiasco has been orchestrated. Interested in seeing how many of these cases ultimately end up in the hands of security personnel e.g. police, sheriffs, corrections. 

I would much rather believe it was because of incompetence. That only goes so far.

Doesn't take an Einstein to understand the dangers with covid with the illegal immigrants at a border. Basically since he was a nominee he has extended the welcome wagon and simply denied there was a problem.

Same with Afghanistan,how many degrees do you need to understand the mess that was and exactly where the blame laid

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

11 minutes ago, bonnie said:

I would much rather believe it was because of incompetence. That only goes so far.

Incompetence on the U.S. end, perhaps, but getting thousands of illegals to the southern border requires competence somewhere along the line. I can only guess that the U.S. end is characterized by indifference, possibly deliberate indifference. America got what it voted for.

I have read and heard so many people pinning their hopes on the upcoming election, counting on this country having long memories.  I would not take the outcome of either election to the bank

There should have been such a hue and cry it would have been deafening over so much with the border and covid  and the horrific created mess in Afghanistan. That isnt the case. Very few in numbers compared to what you would expect are trying to accomplish something, but there is a lot of silence. If this was the past 10 years or so and created by the conservative right the continuing reaction would be deafening.

How many innocent people will die from covid because of the border mess, how many americans will be burned alive or beheaded by the Taliban because of the deliberate broken promise of Biden.

By election time I suspect most will be forgotten and all voters will remember  is Biden seems like a nice guy

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

1. Loma Linda

2. Clinical Sites Will Require Vaccinations for SoCal Nursing ...

Apr 21, 2021 · A spokesperson for the Loma Linda School of Nursing told The Epoch Times that the university does not mandate that students receive the COVID-19 vaccine. “Some of the student’s (sic) outside rotation sites are requiring it,” the spokesperson said via email. “Students who wish to rotate must get the vaccine to enter those outside sites.

According to news reports we have thousands of Haitians  on the way. Being Haitian is not the problem anymore than if they came from Columbia.  Where those 15,000 at the bridge originally came from is immaterial. Or when. 

You took exception to my mention of Haitians previously. As a ethnic group  I have great deal of respect for the Haitian people. Far more than many. They are the hardest working, most appreciative and given the opportunity, self sufficient people. I am so glad I was given a chance to lend a hand once in awhile.

Biden wants to penalize US citizens over covid. The Haitians represent a bigger danger than US citizens, and yet it is, Come one Come all., overload our schools, are small town resources.

Why the hysteria over the unvaccinated and we bring them in by the thousands?   

Where are the Afghans that Biden did get out. How are we taking care of them or are they just being dumped like the ones he abandoned in Afghanistan. They should be taken care of as far as possible but are they  covid protected or are they released next door to the ones (US) being banned from normal life because of mandates?

No Dr Fauci, not to soon in my house this year. Will the mandate be extended to try to prevent family gatherings for another year?

Anthony Fauci Says It’s ‘Too Soon To Tell’ Whether Christmas Parties Will Be Allowed – Reason.com

CORONAVIRUS

Anthony Fauci Says It's 'Too Soon To Tell' Whether Christmas Parties Will Be Allowed

ROBBY SOAVE | 

cnpphotos227196

(Chris Kleponis - CNP/Newscom)

Anthony Fauci is not sure whether Christmas might have to be canceled yet again this year. On Sunday, the White House's top coronavirus adviser told CBS News host Margaret Brennan that it was "too soon to tell" whether Americans will receive the public health bureaucracy's permission to celebrate the holidays with friends and family members.