ClubAdventist is back!

Racism?

Gregory Matthews

2 hours ago, bonnie said:

The above kind of statements that serve for an answer says a lot. Every person, black or white that disagrees  on race or religion  is lying. Of course it is proof that everyone, including many  of the black  community are lying and stinsonmarri and those whose view she favors  are the truthful unbiased, non racist group

I never said that at all! You always do that to try to prove your sinister agenda! Hatred! You want to put out misrepresentation of things I have not said. It will not work! That's why your glass is half full Bonnie!

1 minute ago, stinsonmarri said:

I never said that at all! You always do that to try to prove your sinister agenda! Hatred! You want to put out misrepresentation of things I have not said. It will not work! That's why your glass is half full Bonnie!

Can you name one person that disagrees with your view of racism or religion that you believe is being truthful?  Had Ben Carson worked within the Biden admin would you have trashed his character the way you did? I don't believe you would have. If someone is opposed to getting the vaccine, they  are self centered  and do not care about their neighbors. Those that say CRT is a danger to their children and is being taught or wished to be taught to elementary  all LIES.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

Yes, CRT is taught in K-12 schools. Here’s how.

ANALYSIS: CRT permeates, informs and influences curricula and pedagogy 

Imagine walking into a home and the powerful smell of cayenne pepper, cumin, garlic, paprika, oregano and onion smacks your senses. You don’t need a spoonful of chili in your mouth to know there’s a batch simmering on the stovetop. You smell it everywhere.

Similarly, you don’t need to see a textbook literally labeled “Critical Race Theory” to know it’s being taught in public K-12 schools.

In California, the Board of Education has approved the nation’s first statewide ethnic studies curriculum to teach public high school students about the oppression of people of color.

The Oregon Department of Education is training its K-12 teachers in “math equity” to combat “the toxic characteristics of white supremacy culture with respect to math.”

An elementary school in Philadelphia “forced fifth-grade students to celebrate ‘black communism’ and simulate a Black Power rally in honor of political radical Angela Davis.”

Public schools in Louisville, Kentucky, are hosting anti-bias and pro-equity teacher trainings to “eliminate curricular violence” in mathematics education.

Last fall, one Virginia school district spent $24,000 on Ibram Kendi books pushed as “required reading” for U.S. history classes.

A high school in Minnesota now begins all of its staff meetings with a commitment to dismantling “processes that benefit whiteness.”

In September, a high school in Washington canceled a 9/11 tribute because it could be seen as “racially insensitive.”

As of July 2020, a reported 4,500 schools across the nation have embedded the controversial New York Times 1619 Project curriculum into their classrooms.

It joins Howard Zinn’s “A People’s History of the United States,” often used as supplementary reading material in high school history classes that frames all of the nation’s history in CRT-inspired oppressor-oppressed rhetoric.

I still recall several years ago when I casually asked my then-high school son what he learned about in school that day and he told me without skipping a beat: “American imperialism.”

And on and on it goes. When pundits say “critical race theory” is not taught in schools, it’s true that there’s not an elective or a textbook labeled as such. But the concept and pedagogy is deeply embedded in our nation’s schools.

No parent is against teaching the warts and sins of our nation’s history, and any suggesting otherwise is patently false.

But the problem with CRT is it teaches that all white people are evil oppressors, divides students based on skin color, belittles and demeans students of color as incapable, and demands that the only solution is reverse discrimination and equity of outcomes.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

All Lies?

More than 24 public schools push kids book with 'whiteness' contract (msn.com)

More than 24 public schools push kids book with 'whiteness' contract

Anti-critical race theory activist Chris Rufo published a list on Thursday of schools and districts across more than a dozen states, including one Native American tribal school, that promotes the book Not My Idea by Anastasia Higginbotham. 

Rufo says the book, 'traffics in the noxious principles of race essentialism, collective guilt and anti-whiteness.' 

Corlears School in Manhattan's Chelsea neighborhood, which charges $55,000 a year tuition for pre-K to fifth grade students, has recommended the book for children over 8 years old, Fox News reported. At least 31 other schools across the US are also teaching from the book, according to a list compiled by Rufo.

In April, the Manhattan school hosted an event for parents to learn about raising their children to value anti-racism, and featured a discussion of how author Ibram X. Kendi's book, 'Antiracist Baby' is being used by teachers. 

The book featuring the 'whiteness' contract, Not My Idea, features a figure inspired by the devil, with a red tail and all, offering the reader a 'contract binding you to whiteness,' which if signed will net them 'stolen land, stolen riches and special favors,' but will cause one's 'soul' to 'mess endlessly with the lives of your friends, neighbors, loved ones and all fellow humans of COLOR.'

The pages in question feature a 'whiteness contract' being offered by a shadowy devil figure

The contract ends with the caveat, 'Land, riches, and favors may be revoked at any time, for any reason.' 

The book posits: 'Whiteness is a bad deal. It always was.' 

It also asks white readers to fight white supremacy, saying that they are also gaining their own liberation in opposition to it.  

'White supremacy has been lying to kids for centuries,' the book reads. 'White supremacy is pretend. But the consequences are real.' 

Also according to the book: 'Skin color makes a difference in how the world sees you and in how you see the world,' and 'your skin color affects the most ordinary daily experiences.' 

'Racism is a [W]hite person's problem and we are all caught up in it,' it continues. 

Not My Idea is also the subject of a lawsuit brought by a teacher against a school district in Illinois, as part of its alleged habit of racial discrimination, Fox News also reported. 

The Southeastern Legal Foundation, working as part of Rufo's legal coalition, filed the suit on behalf of drama teacher Stacy Deemar. 

The suit alleges Illinois' Evanston-Skokie district was treating students and employees differently based on race. 

In one instance, for example, suit says the district asked teachers to take part in racially segregated 'affinity groups' for an exercise. 

It also alleges that teachers were forced to undergo 'antiracist training,' and uses the teaching of Not My Idea in the district as one of the examples of ways the district is discriminating against white people.   

The list Rufo compiled also indicates how the book was promoted in each respective school or district. 

Rufo tweeted that he'd listed the schools who were teaching from the book to children as young as eight Rufo's list denotes more than 31 schools and school districts that promote the book, and the ways in which they've featured it

Most have included it in a recommended reading list, but some are teaching it as part of their curriculum, and in some cases teachers and principals have recorded themselves reading it aloud to students.

Rufo included links to the readings in his list. 

In one instance of a presentation for pre-school-aged children, the reading left out the two pages featuring the 'whiteness contract,' as did two others.

Three other presentations included the pages, and one featured a principal quickly glossing over them, calling them additional 'activities and resources' that the book features. 

•  

image.png

You know what gets me. All of a sudden in 2021 White mothers wants to know what is taught in grades 1-12th. Where were they last year and before now. Critical theory all of a sudden just popped up. Don't you think they should have been concern all of the time! How about the Charter schools (you don't hear to much about them now), when you had them a few years back. It was told then, especially the religious Evangelicals, did want their children in public school. Boy have that died out! 

People are threatening people who White, to get them off the voting board, school board. Republicans in congress are a joke! Calling out hateful things even at other Republicans. Why? Because they don't believe in god Trump! Showing video of killing other Democratic Congress people. The cursing and things said are so awful it's a shame. 

A bomb thrown in a Democratic bldg. in Texas! Hatred has no color! White people hating other White people I guess I racist about that to right? This year is treacherous and horrible. But joy comes in the morning. That's all I have to say! I am keeping my eyes on YAHSHUA and just praying for folks! I will continue to comment that will not change!

12 minutes ago, bonnie said:

Can you name one person that disagrees with your view of racism or religion that you believe is being truthful?  Had Ben Carson worked within the Biden admin would you have trashed his character the way you did? I don't believe you would have. If someone is opposed to getting the vaccine, they  are self centered  and do not care about their neighbors. Those that say CRT is a danger to their children and is being taught or wished to be taught to elementary  all LIES.

The problem is I know Ben and Candice they came to my home. You don't know, you think you do but you don't. They were not married then. My family has been to his home. We know them! Glass half full!

7 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

You know what gets me. All of a sudden in 2021 White mothers wants to know what is taught in grades 1-12th. Where were they last year and before now. Critical theory all of a sudden just popped up. Don't you think they should have been concern all of the time! How about the Charter schools (you don't hear to much about them now), when you had them a few years back. It was told then, especially the religious Evangelicals, did want their children in public school. Boy have that died out! 

This is a ridiculous statement.  No mystery. Years past parents, black, white, brown, red had the mistaken belief that the teachers as a whole had the best interest of their children at heart. Only when confronted with covid and in home school did they realize just how wrong they were. Especially following the death of George Floyd and the race card at every other sentence. Our roads and bridges are even racist. Then being told more or less to  shut up and sit down they started fighting back. Yes they should have been concerned all of the time, but better late than never. Trump was a big supporter of charter schools, many people have been. Maybe the millions of dollars BLM has could be used for charter schools and show they actually do care about BLM. Of course under Biden why on earth do you think you would hear much about charter schools?

7 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

People are threatening people who White, to get them off the voting board, school board. Republicans in congress are a joke! Calling out hateful things even at other Republicans. Why? Because they don't believe in god Trump! Showing video of killing other Democratic Congress people. The cursing and things said are so awful it's a shame. 

Quit being so ridiculously selective.  Those selective statements of yours can be matched to almost identical statements by those that believe in your god Biden. Have you heard the hateful things a couple of dems were called by the rest of their peers

17 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

The problem is I know Ben and Candice they came to my home. You don't know, you think you do but you don't. They were not married then. My family has been to his home. We know them! Glass half full!

Of course I don't know them. He may be as bad or worse than you have portrayed him. I have no idea. Not the point. You named him publicaly and trashed his reputation more than once. He doesn't have the ability to defend himself.  But it still remains, Had he worked for the Biden admin I don't believe for one minute you would have trashed him the way you did

14 minutes ago, bonnie said:

Of course I don't know them. He may be as bad or worse than you have portrayed him. I have no idea. Not the point. You named him publicaly and trashed his reputation more than once. He doesn't have the ability to defend himself.  But it still remains, Had he worked for the Biden admin I don't believe for one minute you would have trashed him the way you did

Again you don't know. It's the character and the job was not his profession. Again the glass is half full. 

56 minutes ago, bonnie said:

All Lies?

More than 24 public schools push kids book with 'whiteness' contract (msn.com)

More than 24 public schools push kids book with 'whiteness' contract

Anti-critical race theory activist Chris Rufo published a list on Thursday of schools and districts across more than a dozen states, including one Native American tribal school, that promotes the book Not My Idea by Anastasia Higginbotham. 

Rufo says the book, 'traffics in the noxious principles of race essentialism, collective guilt and anti-whiteness.' 

Corlears School in Manhattan's Chelsea neighborhood, which charges $55,000 a year tuition for pre-K to fifth grade students, has recommended the book for children over 8 years old, Fox News reported. At least 31 other schools across the US are also teaching from the book, according to a list compiled by Rufo.

In April, the Manhattan school hosted an event for parents to learn about raising their children to value anti-racism, and featured a discussion of how author Ibram X. Kendi's book, 'Antiracist Baby' is being used by teachers. 

The book featuring the 'whiteness' contract, Not My Idea, features a figure inspired by the devil, with a red tail and all, offering the reader a 'contract binding you to whiteness,' which if signed will net them 'stolen land, stolen riches and special favors,' but will cause one's 'soul' to 'mess endlessly with the lives of your friends, neighbors, loved ones and all fellow humans of COLOR.'

The pages in question feature a 'whiteness contract' being offered by a shadowy devil figure

The contract ends with the caveat, 'Land, riches, and favors may be revoked at any time, for any reason.' 

The book posits: 'Whiteness is a bad deal. It always was.' 

It also asks white readers to fight white supremacy, saying that they are also gaining their own liberation in opposition to it.  

'White supremacy has been lying to kids for centuries,' the book reads. 'White supremacy is pretend. But the consequences are real.' 

Also according to the book: 'Skin color makes a difference in how the world sees you and in how you see the world,' and 'your skin color affects the most ordinary daily experiences.' 

'Racism is a [W]hite person's problem and we are all caught up in it,' it continues. 

Not My Idea is also the subject of a lawsuit brought by a teacher against a school district in Illinois, as part of its alleged habit of racial discrimination, Fox News also reported. 

The Southeastern Legal Foundation, working as part of Rufo's legal coalition, filed the suit on behalf of drama teacher Stacy Deemar. 

The suit alleges Illinois' Evanston-Skokie district was treating students and employees differently based on race. 

In one instance, for example, suit says the district asked teachers to take part in racially segregated 'affinity groups' for an exercise. 

It also alleges that teachers were forced to undergo 'antiracist training,' and uses the teaching of Not My Idea in the district as one of the examples of ways the district is discriminating against white people.   

The list Rufo compiled also indicates how the book was promoted in each respective school or district. 

Rufo tweeted that he'd listed the schools who were teaching from the book to children as young as eight Rufo's list denotes more than 31 schools and school districts that promote the book, and the ways in which they've featured it

Most have included it in a recommended reading list, but some are teaching it as part of their curriculum, and in some cases teachers and principals have recorded themselves reading it aloud to students.

Rufo included links to the readings in his list. 

In one instance of a presentation for pre-school-aged children, the reading left out the two pages featuring the 'whiteness contract,' as did two others.

Three other presentations included the pages, and one featured a principal quickly glossing over them, calling them additional 'activities and resources' that the book features. 

•  

image.png

The book Not My Idea is promoted in some trend in additional than two dozen colleges and school districts throughout the nation. It features a web page during which a shadowy devil determine provides the reader a dangerous ‘whiteness contract’

A non-public Manhattan elementary school which fees $55,000-a-year tuition is amongst dozens of colleges throughout the US educating from children’s book that features a shadowy devil determine that provides the reader a ‘whiteness contract.’

Anti-critical race concept activist Chris Rufo printed a listing on Thursday of colleges and districts throughout greater than a dozen states, together with one Native American tribal school, that promotes the book Not My Idea by Anastasia Higginbotham. 

Rufo says the book, ‘traffics within the noxious rules of race essentialism, collective guilt and anti-whiteness.’ 

Corlears School in Manhattan’s Chelsea neighborhood, which fees $55,000 a year tuition for pre-Okay to fifth grade college students, has beneficial the book for children over 8 years outdated, Fox News reported. At least 31 different colleges throughout the US are additionally educating from the book, in response to a listing compiled by Rufo.

In April, the Manhattan school hosted an occasion for folks to study elevating their children to worth anti-racism, and featured a dialogue of how creator Ibram X. Kendi’s book, ‘Antiracist Baby’ is being utilized by academics. 

The book that includes the ‘whiteness’ contract, Not My Idea, features a determine impressed by the devil, with a pink tail and all, providing the reader a ‘contract binding you to whiteness,’ which if signed will web them ‘stolen land, stolen riches and particular favors,’ however will trigger one’s ‘soul’ to ‘mess endlessly with the lives of your mates, neighbors, family members and all fellow people of COLOR.’

One of the pages within the book claims ‘whiteness is a nasty deal. It at all times was’ 

The pages in question function a ‘whiteness contract’ being supplied by a shadowy devil determine

The contract ends with the caveat, ‘Land, riches, and favors could also be revoked at any time, for any motive.’ 

The book posits: ‘Whiteness is a nasty deal. It at all times was.’ 

It additionally asks white readers to combat white supremacy, saying that they’re additionally gaining their very own liberation in opposition to it.  

‘White supremacy has been mendacity to youngsters for hundreds of years,’ the book reads. ‘White supremacy is faux. But the results are actual.’ 

Also in response to the book: ‘Skin shade makes a distinction in how the world sees you and in the way you see the world,’ and ‘your pores and skin shade impacts probably the most extraordinary each day experiences.’ Anti-critical race concept activist Chris Rufo (left) recognized the districts and colleges that use the book, which was authored by Anastasia Higginbotham (proper)  in some type or one other 

Manhattan’s Corlears school, which fees $55,000 a year for tuition is likely one of the non-public colleges identified to advertise the book 

‘Racism is a [W]hite individual’s drawback and we’re all caught up in it,’ it continues. 

The book can also be the topic of a lawsuit filed in Illinois towards a school district on behalf of drama trainer Stacy Deemar

Not My Idea can also be the topic of a lawsuit introduced by a trainer towards a school district in Illinois, as a part of its alleged behavior of racial discrimination, Fox News additionally reported. 

The Southeastern Legal Foundation, working as a part of Rufo’s authorized coalition, filed the swimsuit on behalf of drama trainer Stacy Deemar. 

The swimsuit alleges Illinois’ Evanston-Skokie district was treating college students and workers in a different way primarily based on race. 

In one occasion, for instance, swimsuit says the district requested academics to participate in racially segregated ‘affinity teams’ for an train. 

It additionally alleges that academics have been pressured to bear ‘antiracist coaching,’ and makes use of the educating of Not My Idea within the district as one of many examples of the way the district is discriminating towards white folks.   

The checklist Rufo compiled additionally signifies how the book was promoted in every respective school or district. 

Rufo’s checklist denotes greater than 31 colleges and school districts that promote the book, and the methods during which they’ve featured it 

Most have included it in a beneficial studying checklist, however some are educating it as a part of their curriculum, and in some circumstances academics and principals have recorded themselves studying it aloud to college students.

Rufo included hyperlinks to the readings in his checklist. 

In one occasion of a presentation for pre-school-aged children, the studying neglected the 2 pages that includes the ‘whiteness contract,’ as did two others.

Three different shows included the pages, and one featured a principal shortly glossing over them, calling them extra ‘actions and resources’ that the book features. 

I said when you read propaganda to promote a lie even against people who are White! It's untruthful and sad. Are they racist too! My my when will it end. 

You glass is half full!

19 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

Again you don't know. It's the character and the job was not his profession. Again the glass is half full. 

You really need to table the glass is half full. If you actually understood what that phrase meant I doubt.you would be using it.

That's because you do not know what I mean. You don't know what I know and you always tried to second guess it, you can't! Move on Bonnie. Preach your propaganda of untruths else where. The Bible teaches no respect of person. You need to truly get it and you can't. When you feel with hatred over nothing but covetousness you will never see the light. Just like you don't understand that YOUR GLASS IS HALF FULL!

21 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

That's because you do not know what I mean. You don't know what I know and you always tried to second guess it, you can't! Move on Bonnie. Preach your propaganda of untruths else where. The Bible teaches no respect of person. You need to truly get it and you can't. When you feel with hatred over nothing but covetousness you will never see the light. Just like you don't understand that YOUR GLASS IS HALF FULL!

You are 100% right most of the time. I had thought that this topic was racism. You keep throwing in covetousness into the mix. Rest assured, I do not covet one thing you may have . covet[ˈkəvət]

VERB
  1. yearn to possess or have (something).
    "he covets time for exercise and fishing"
    synonyms:
    desire · be consumed with desire for · crave · have one's heart set on · want · wish for · long for · yearn. for · dream of · aspire to · hanker for · hanker after · hunger after/for · thirst for · ache for · fancy · burn for · pant for
    racism
    prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group.
    Glass half full
    The glass half full is a phrase used to describe a person as being an optimist, they view things hopefully or positively, pessimists point out it is half empty.

Since George Floyd this country is obsessed with race. Yet, there isn't anything to indicate or prove the George Floyd  death was racially motivated.  It was lawless thugs that saw an opportunity and jumped in with both feet. Burning, looting, destroying and at times killing. Not one dem in power lifted a hand to stop the destruction. 
    Now that a wake up call has sounded thru covid and the shutdowns of the schools parents are seeing what the schools want to teach young children. So important even the sexual assault of a young girl went under the radar by dems. There are dozens of reports of nasty racial stuff being taught to young children, far to many for all to be lying. None of this has to do with covetousness. Race is being used as a weapon.

This is so true, I don't get it. Covetousness and racism are two entirely  behaviors. I honestly believe you are very racist. You come across as having a pretty big chip on your shoulder towards white people so I hope you are right. I don't see things the way you do

You need to truly get it and you can't. When you feel with hatred over nothing but covetousness you will never see the light. Just like you don't understand that YOUR GLASS IS HALF FULL!

Just like you don't understand that YOUR GLASS IS HALF FULL!

I will take it

1. HE GLASS IS HALF FULL | meaning in the Cambridge English ...

On 11/10/2021 at 4:10 PM, bonnie said:

You are 100% right most of the time. I had thought that this topic was racism. You keep throwing in covetousness into the mix. Rest assured, I do not covet one thing you may have . covet[ˈkəvət]

VERB
  1. yearn to possess or have (something).
    "he covets time for exercise and fishing"
    synonyms:
    desire · be consumed with desire for · crave · have one's heart set on · want · wish for · long for · yearn. for · dream of · aspire to · hanker for · hanker after · hunger after/for · thirst for · ache for · fancy · burn for · pant for
    racism
    prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group.
    Glass half full
    The glass half full is a phrase used to describe a person as being an optimist, they view things hopefully or positively, pessimists point out it is half empty.

Since George Floyd this country is obsessed with race. Yet, there isn't anything to indicate or prove the George Floyd  death was racially motivated.  It was lawless thugs that saw an opportunity and jumped in with both feet. Burning, looting, destroying and at times killing. Not one dem in power lifted a hand to stop the destruction. 
    Now that a wake up call has sounded thru covid and the shutdowns of the schools parents are seeing what the schools want to teach young children. So important even the sexual assault of a young girl went under the radar by dems. There are dozens of reports of nasty racial stuff being taught to young children, far to many for all to be lying. None of this has to do with covetousness. Race is being used as a weapon.

This is so true, I don't get it. Covetousness and racism are two entirely  behaviors. I honestly believe you are very racist. You come across as having a pretty big chip on your shoulder towards white people so I hope you are right. I don't see things the way you do

You need to truly get it and you can't. When you feel with hatred over nothing but covetousness you will never see the light. Just like you don't understand that YOUR GLASS IS HALF FULL!

Once again you fail to understand that racist/racism is a word that is not true. There is one race, there are different ethnicity or cultures. Noah had three sons and they are all related. Prejudice or bigotry I think more bigotry which means: obstinate or unreasonable attachment to a belief, opinion, or faction; in particular, prejudice against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group. Now, what you do not get is covetousness can lead to jealousy or envy "hatred" than murder. And the reason is you are caught up in delusion. Just like you others that believe I am what racist! That's a joke and none can't see because of the way you believe against me. Why? Because I show culturally that some of the children of one brother show resentful, superiority, hatred of the other brothers? This is sad and true and in many different ways. Does it make all the cousins, yes cousins, do everything right. No, it doesn't  but you are to blind to see that.

I do not accept the word racist/racism, not if you accept the Bible and I do. So, if you now want to use my word "a glass have full," for me seem like that's your brand. Can't find something of your own, have to use my word. That does not make you at all relative to the concept. So, cuz ponder on the above comments as well! Your glass is still half full!

• Moderators

Certainly there is one human race.

Again, Stinsonmarri has used the English language in a manner that is unique to her, and differs from the use that the majority of people posting in this forum use the English language.  By doing so, she makes it very hard to communicate with her.  

Arguments occur as she attempts to correct people into using the English language in the same manner that she uses it.  She fails and she goes off to sulk in her corner.

Gregory

45 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

Once again you fail to understand that racist/racism is a word that is not true. There is one race, there are different ethnicity or cultures. Noah had three sons and they are all related.

What you fail to understand is your definition of race other than what most accept racism to be is neither here nor there. Obviously if Noah had three sons they were related. So what

Prejudice or bigotry I think more bigotry which means: obstinate or unreasonable attachment to a belief, opinion, or faction; in particular, prejudice against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.

This is important why??  Regardless of how you pretend to be so educated and so above the ordinary mortal in knowledge you know exactly what is meant 

Now, what you do not get is covetousness can lead to jealousy or envy "hatred" than murder. And the reason is you are caught up in delusion.

Your delusions are beyond comprehension

Again you are completely off the rails as far as the topic RACISM.  In your mental wanderings  I and others need to be schooled on covetousness. 

Covet is a fairly easy word to understand, having nothing to do with dislike or contempt for those of another skin color. You have absolutely nothing I would covert.  I am glad you understand that coveting can lead to jealousy, envy or hatred.

Just like you others that believe I am what racist! That's a joke and none can't see because of the way you believe against me. Why? Because I show culturally that some of the children of one brother show resentful, superiority, hatred of the other brothers? This is sad and true and in many different ways. Does it make all the cousins, yes cousins, do everything right. No, it doesn't  but you are to blind to see that.

Sadly it is not a joke. Doesn't matter how you want to disguise the word racism. You very plainly show your contempt for other black people that do not share your dislike of all things white conservative. You have nothing but disdain for any  with white skin that don't embrace your support of CRT, BLM, Antifa. Dozens and dozens of people, black and white have to be either stupid or lying  that don't want that garbage for their children.

I do not accept the word racist/racism, not if you accept the Bible and I do. So, if you now want to use my word "a glass have full," for me seem like that's your brand. Can't find something of your own, have to use my word. That does not make you at all relative to the concept. So, cuz ponder on the above comments as well! Your glass is still half full!

Really doesn't matter if you accept the word or not. You know exactly what is meant. Stinsonmarri stating it is not correct and wandering back to Noah and his sons to prove it, is impressive only to you. I know you think you are one of the rare few that accept the bible and you follow it to the letter.

You can throw around covetousness, jealousy, envy, murder and ramble on and on about Noah and his three sons. Doesn't change the fact that as much as you pretend, you know what the word racism as used in this topic means.

So, if you now want to use my word "a glass have full," for me seem like that's your brand. Can't find something of your own, have to use my word.

You are so foolish and childish with nonsense like the above. Hate to break it to you it isn't your word or mine, been around for a long time. Have you any clue how absolutely dumb it sounds to say  seem like that's your brand.

I commented on it because you thought you were being quite clever and  you were using it wrong.

racist
[ˈrāsəst]

ADJECTIVE
  1. characterized by or showing prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.
    "we are investigating complaints about racist abuse" · 
NOUN
  1. a person who is prejudiced against or antagonistic toward people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

• Moderators

As Bonnie has pointed out, the English word "racism" can be applied on the basis of an ethnic group.  On this basis, it can truthfully be said that Stinsonmarri has shown some of the same racist attitudes that she sees in other people.

Another major example of her use of the English language in a unique manner is in her denial that the Hebrew language is a Semitic language.

Classification of the Hebrew language as a Semitic language occured in the 1700s and in what is called the Gottinger school.  August Ludwig von Schlozer (1781) and Johan Gottifrid Eichhom (1787)  popularized the term "Semetic" language based upon their thought that Hebrews descended from Shem, the son of Noah.  Well, today no serious scholar of either the Bible or of linguistics holds to that idea.  However, the term "Semetic" family has continued on as describing am important sub-family of human languages.  Stinsonmarri is correct in her belief that the Hebrew language did not decend from Shem the son of Noah.  Where she is wrong, is in her denial that essentially linguistic scholars of today have grouped the Hebrew language into a sub-family of other languages that are named the Semetic subfamily.  Or, perhaps it would be better to say that she uses the term in a unique manner that results in a failure to communicate with other speakers of English.

Gregory

• For those dismissing CRT and related classes as harmless do you believe the following and dozens of similar stories are all a lie??  I am sure  that not every story is 100% accurate but can parents afford to dismiss or believe the supporters of this garbage?
  • Arizona school board head allegedly kept ‘dossier’ of parent info
November 12, 2021 9:49am 

School board president Jann-Michael Greenburg accidentally shared the Google Drive file in an email to a parent.Scottsdale Unified School Distri

Jann-Michael Greenburg, president of the Scottsdale Unified School District, sent parent Kim Stafford an email that inadvertently included a screenshot and link to a Google Drive file in which he accused her of being anti-Semitic over comments she made about billionaire George Soros, the Daily Caller reported.

The news outlet said it had reviewed the since-deleted Google Drive, which had been available to anyone who had the link.

Stafford shared the URL with various people, including another parent, Amanda Wray, who told the Daily Caller she was “disgusted” when she noticed images of her young daughters.

A screenshot of a Google Drive file
In addition to criticizing parents’ views, the dossier contains personal information and images of children and properties.

“When I first saw the contents of the Google Drive and I saw my 8- and 10-year-old’s photos, that was terrifying. And like, what’s he doing?” Wray told AZFamily.com.

“But he has pictures of my vacation home, property records. I’m not a political opponent, I’m an involved parent and that is threatening to me and it makes me wonder why and what he was planning to do with those photos,” she said.

“I think we identified 47 people that were background checked, divorce decrees, Social Security numbers, property records, mortgages,” added Wray, who noted that the Google Drive included cruel memes.

A screenshot of the Google Drive dossier
According to parent Amanda Wray, the dossier is not only invasive but also cruelly mischaracterizes individuals’ beliefs and motivations.
Facebook

In the case of one woman, Wray said, whoever created the dossier “took her photos and superimposed it over a lynching and I can tell you, she’s distraught by this and it’s disgusting.”

Folders included in the drive — which parents have dubbed an “online dossier” — were labeled “SUSD Wackos,” “Anti Mask Lunatics” and “Press Conference Psychos.” The last of these included a video showing parents holding signs reading “CRT is Racist” and “SUSD We Demand Transparency,” the Daily Caller said.

The dossier targets the concerned parent group Community Advocacy Network, whose Facebook page administrators and founders have folders dedicated to screenshots of their comments, photos and even financial records.

Wray, one of the CAN leaders, said the dossier also included her credit deed of trust from Desert Financial Federal Credit Union, her mortgage and information on her Airbnb property, the Daily Caller said.

Wray said she believes the parents are being targeted because they are calling for Greenburg to be recalled over the district’s COVID-19 policies, AZ Family said.

“We’re not anti-mask, we’re not anti-vaccines. They’ve painted us that way because it fits their inflammatory narrative. We’re all for parent choice and really, transparency,” she said.

A letter to parents earlier this week tried to reassure the community. Parents, however, remain concerned.
Scottsdale Unified School Distri

On Wednesday, the district sent parents an email seeking to assure them that their personal and educational data is safe — and also placed sole blame for the Google Drive on Greenburg’s father, Mark.

“While the existence of the site and its public record contents may raise concern, such activities are not within the purview of the Scottsdale Unified School District to control and are unrelated to the district’s task of providing future-focused, world-class learning opportunities to our 22,000 Pre-K-12 students,” the district said, according to AZ Family.

A video obtained by the Daily Independent allegedly showed Mark Greenburg snapping photos of parents and kids without their knowledge on Aug. 24, hours before a school board meeting, according to National Review.

Mark Greenburg previously operated a parody website aimed at former school board member Barbara Perleberg, the outlet said.

Even though Mark Greenburg is listed as the Google Drive owner, records from a special board meeting in August show Jann-Michael admitted sharing a computer with his dad, according to AZ Free News.

With both men sharing a computer, there is no way to know who uploaded the files, the parents say.

Greenburg is accused of collaborating with his father, Mark, on the dossier.
Scottsdale Unified School Distri

“Jann sent the screenshot. He has access to this drive, so I’m really interested to understand how he’s going to say he doesn’t know about it because he had the drive open on his computer,” Wray told AZ Family.

A district spokesperson said their hands are tied because Greenburg is an elected official and the only way for him to be removed is through a recall vote, his defeat in next year’s election, or his resignation.

“You’ve got the school district saying, ‘Sorry, he’s elected. He’s allowed to abuse the community. He’s allowed to use student information and dox parents, sorry,’” Wray reacted.

“I don’t let my kids ride the bus anymore. I pick them up at school. I’ve alerted the principal that this person has this motorcycle and looks like this, so the security officer is watching. We’re on edge,” Wray added.

Amy Carney, a mother of six who is running for a school board seat in November 2022, is among those calling for Greenburg to step down.

“We request President Greenburg’s resignation from the Governing Board effective immediately for this and other recent embarrassments to our district,” Carney said, according to AZ Free News.

Greenburg and his father have both denied compiling the documents or having any knowledge of the Google Drive in comments to the Daily Independent.

“I categorically deny having anything to do with any of this. If you are going to claim in a story right now, that I had anything to do with this, I would argue that crosses the line,” Jann-Michael told the outlet as his father reportedly listened on the call.

“We are going to have forensic IT staff look into this and figure out what that is,” Greenburg added. “You can file with law enforcement, I am not sure even why we are looking at these photos.”

15 minutes ago, bonnie said:
  • For those dismissing CRT and related classes as harmless do you believe the following and dozens of similar stories are all a lie??  I am sure  that not every story is 100% accurate but can parents afford to dismiss or believe the supporters of this garbage?
  • Arizona school board head allegedly kept ‘dossier’ of parent info

Good thing the FBI isn't also harassing parents against CRT and calling them domestic terrorists! Oh wait! They are doing that!

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

46 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

Good thing the FBI isn't also harassing parents against CRT and calling them domestic terrorists! Oh wait! They are doing that!

IF they truly want change the black community first and foremost has to be willing to help themselves in a constructive way. CRT, burning and looting,toppling statues etc isnt going to cut it. All that has done is cause resentment and resentment. 

15 hours ago, bonnie said:

What you fail to understand is your definition of race other than what most accept racism to be is neither here nor there. Obviously if Noah had three sons they were related. So what

Sadly it is not a joke. Doesn't matter how you want to disguise the word racism. You very plainly show your contempt for other black people that do not share your dislike of all things white conservative. You have nothing but disdain for any  with white skin that don't embrace your support of CRT, BLM, Antifa. Dozens and dozens of people, black and white have to be either stupid or lying  that don't want that garbage for their children.

Really doesn't matter if you accept the word or not. You know exactly what is meant. Stinsonmarri stating it is not correct and wandering back to Noah and his sons to prove it, is impressive only to you. I know you think you are one of the rare few that accept the bible and you follow it to the letter.

You can throw around covetousness, jealousy, envy, murder and ramble on and on about Noah and his three sons. Doesn't change the fact that as much as you pretend, you know what the word racism as used in this topic means.

So, if you now want to use my word "a glass have full," for me seem like that's your brand. Can't find something of your own, have to use my word.

You are so foolish and childish with nonsense like the above. Hate to break it to you it isn't your word or mine, been around for a long time. Have you any clue how absolutely dumb it sounds to say  seem like that's your brand.

I commented on it because you thought you were being quite clever and  you were using it wrong.

I wasn't joking with you. You are my cousin according to the Bible. There is one race according to the Bible. You look for your answers from the world. I don't! I look for my answer according to the Bible. I see the things that are happening in the world. I am very realistic and sometimes people do not want to accept things they do that is not according to Scriptures. We live in the world and not of the world. You cannot continue to believe what you want and tried to make them truth. The Bible says you will know the truth by THE HOLY SPIRIT and the you will be free. 

Everything I have stated is base on Bible facts and what is actually happening. However you do not believe it. You do not want to speak as a believer and you turn your nose on me believing. So, I say what I say and not as a but happy as a believer.

25 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

I wasn't joking with you. You are my cousin according to the Bible. There is one race according to the Bible.

Yes, most people know there is one human race. Hardly need you to clarify that. Do you get some kind of perverse pleasure with this kind of ramblings?  You know regardless of how you pretend exactly what was meant and said.

You look for your answers from the world. I don't! I look for my answer according to the Bible. I see the things that are happening in the world. I am very realistic and sometimes people do not want to accept things they do that is not according to Scriptures.

Realistic is not a word that describes your posts. The danger and reality of CRT is current, doesn"t matter a fig whether Noah had three sons and they didn't all get along, or whether Hebrews were prejudiced against white people. 

We live in the world and not of the world. You cannot continue to believe what you want and tried to make them truth. The Bible says you will know the truth by THE HOLY SPIRIT and the you will be free. 

You are talking complete foolishness AGAIN.  Tried to make what truth? I know that for some people the hardest concept to grasp is not everyone is as impressed with their supposed intelligence as they are.

Everything I have stated is base on Bible facts and what is actually happening. However you do not believe it. You do not want to speak as a believer and you turn your nose on me believing. So, I say what I say and not as a but happy as a believer.

Absolutely nothing you said has anything to do with the topic. You are right, I believe very little of your ramblings as it relates to a topic. Noah, his three sons, Hebrews prejudiced against whites has nothing to do with the current  topic or my salvation. No I do not believe you are very happy. You have far to big a chip on your shoulder. 

Covetousness and racist  are two different behaviors. Why not start your own topic on covetousness  and  drop the incoherent ramblings on racism