ClubAdventist is back!

COVID case

Gail

• Administrators

A friend has asked for prayers for her friend’s son who has COVID-19 and has put into an induced coma.

I hope that all ends well! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

I may have the same request.  from Lil Star

"Stan, I have a friend that really needs a LOT of prayers. I used to go to church with her and we have known each other since we were about 7 yrs old. Her dest son is in the hospital with covid. He is an induced coma and is getting worse. Can you please post in club adventist and ask for a lot more prayers for my friends oldest?

• Sad 3

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

Praying as requested...may Jesus be very near...All who are afar off are made near by the blood of Christ,,,(Eph 2:13), Father, we liftup your child here who has covid. Praying for healing and health in the name of Jesus.  ?

Never stop praying, especially for others. Always pray by the power of the Spirit. Stay alert and keep praying for God's people.  (Eph 6:18, CEV)

(2 Cor 1:3-4) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Light In The Clouds

In Christ; and through The Spirit; "there is always a little Light..."  (Micah 7:8).

• Members

Will be ? for God's will to be done!! It's really sad that this keeps going on and on!!

• Like 2

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Like 1

(2 Cor 1:3-4) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Light In The Clouds

In Christ; and through The Spirit; "there is always a little Light..."  (Micah 7:8).

• Administrators

Here’s an update:

He has been doing better yesterday and today compared to Sunday when they were preparing us for the end. He is down to needing 60% oxygen. He had his first time of dyalis and they removed some fluid. They said if they do dyalis they will make that choice on a daily basis depending on how he is doing. He had a slight fever last night but none today. He has a long way to go to recover but he is fighting and we are praying and praising God for my son still being with us.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Administrators

The patient had shown improvement to the point that he was removed from the ventilator for a few hours. Is back on now. Please keep praying!

• Sad 2

• Members
4 hours ago, Gail said:

The patient had shown improvement to the point that he was removed from the ventilator for a few hours. Is back on now. Please keep praying!

Sorry to hear that, will continue to keep him in ?

• Like 1

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

5 hours ago, Gail said:

Please keep praying!

Father in Heaven we thank you for the privilege and power of prayer. And for your word that can bring about the very things it says. Right now, I think of the word "healing" that is in your word. May this healing take place with this person who has covid, and is very sick Father, I think of times when I was on my deathbed and you brought me back. Praise your Name, that you will meet us in the fires of affliction to heal us and guide us. I pray for healing now for this person, may they be brought back, to a state of health that is even better than before. Let it be according to your Word is my prayer in Jesus' name.

• Thanks 1

Light In The Clouds

5 hours ago, Gail said:

This is not unusual to be off vent for awhile and then return to ventilator assistance such as during the night for rest. Having COVID to the point of induced coma is a huge physical insult and recovery can be slower than we like. To be off vent for awhile is a good sign when healing from COVID.

• Like 3

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

• Administrators

There has been some good improvement!  The patient has been sitting up in a chair and is doing better off the ventilator! Hopefully this illness is turning for the better!

• Members
2 hours ago, Gail said:

There has been some good improvement!  The patient has been sitting up in a chair and is doing better off the ventilator! Hopefully this illness is turning for the better!

Praise the Lord!!

• Like 2

phkrause

Praise The Lord! Wonderful news! We will keep praying!

I love you, LORD! You answered my prayers. (Psalms 116:1, CEV)

• Like 3

Light In The Clouds

• Administrators

Good news to report:

He is out of the ICU and will be going into a rehabilitation center in a few days for 1-2 weeks. After that hopefully home

• Members
8 hours ago, Gail said:

Good news to report

Praise the Lord!!

• Like 3

phkrause

Yes! Thank you Lord!! :)

• Like 3

Light In The Clouds

• Administrators

And the news just keeps getting better! It seems that this young man has turned the corner and is headed for recovery.

Thanks to God that his life has been preserved! Such a terrible disease

Praise God from whom all blessings flow! Thank you Gail, this is great news!

• Like 3

Light In The Clouds

• Members

Great news indeed! Praise the Lord, from, as BlessedMan mentions, all blessings flow!!

phkrause

There is power in prayer. Great news Gail and I hope that his mother's know that were here on Adventistan is pulling for his complete health. I have lost several close friends in the church, due to COVID. It has shook us all, but when I hear those who made it through I rejoice.

Stan my prayers goes out to you as well. You are a man I know with great integrity and strength. YAHWEH I feel is please so keep the faith, my dear brother and also your friend.

Blessings to all who is dealing with love ones, friends and family through the Pandemic!

• Like 2