ClubAdventist is back!

SDA Wish List

Gregory Matthews

• Members

I always loved reading his articles and editorials in the AR magazine! Still do!!

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Moderators

Oh Wow!!! Fantastic!!!

I'd like to mention the tapestry of Adventism. This is what makes us so special. I worry about some of our subgroups wanting to make their thread THE TRUE Seventh-day Adventist and force the rest of us to comply. Some are in those who want to give up the Investigative Judgment, some who want to force us to all be the folk who like subgroups as Focrum7, and scare people away from other ideas, or even the Adventist Theological Society with the list of ideas you need to sign.

I'm reminded of what Graham Maxwell said about the 27 and the book on the 27. That the 27 were purposely written in vague open ended style to accommodate the various approaches to Adventism, but some church leaders wanted the book to be written to give the way they hoped the 27 would be understood. He was enthusiastic about the 27 but not so enthusiastic about the book.

I like the suggestions Elder Johnson offered for expanding our tapestry!