ClubAdventist is back!

Time to wrap it up?

hch

An SDA friend who died this past summer took me as a guest to a Pentecostal Camp meeting.

Mark Biltz spoke of the 50-year Jubilee cycle and how it aligned with eclipses

The take away:

the October 2021 eclipse of the moon that was a once in 800 year event aligns with the Jubilee cycle.

Biltz postulated that it may signal the beginning of the Great 7 year Tribulation that will likely terminate in 2029,

which would mark the end of the earth's 6,000 years from creation.

An SDA, Gregory Lang aligns the end of the 6000 years with 2027

4000 years from Creation to Christ's anointing in 27 AD and in 2027 the time will be  up.

McFarlane reasons that 31 AD may be the starting point of the final 2000 years

so he states that the sin problem cannot go past 2031.

Thus, there are three witnesses that agree that we are in the final countdown (though they have a 5 year spread)

because no man knows the day or the hour.

And Jesus states that He will cut the time short in righteousness or no one would survive.

It is interesting how God led Wm Miller in the past:

1n 1833, he declared Christ's Advent to be in 1843. A 10 year window began to open.

We are in a 10 window (2021-2031).

And Covid 19 VAX encouragements are giving way to compulsions that foreshadow how the coming MOB will be

And we do have the Biden-Kamala Harris Emhoff team administration in place.

By their fulfillment Daniel and Revelation will explain themselves.

The wise will understand and the wicked will do wickedly.

As it is written so it will be.

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

While you were sleeping

Yesterday Newsy announced that President Biden was supposed to confirm (3/8/2022) that he has ordered a study that is to take about 6 months to see if they can implement crypto currency transactions between American banks.  It will start with banking and spread to a new form of monetary transactions in America and the 666 Mark of the Beast that controls buying and selling will follow.

As the beast has the number 666, the two horns on the image beast (USA) reflects the number in the Biden Harris team (Kamala Harris Emhoff 666).  All that is lacking is the compulsion of everyone to take the false papal sabbath.

The final events will be rapid ones. The Laodiceans that have been refusing to look past their assumed prophetic understanding because they need nothing will see their great need too late.

Today is the day to be sure that our salvation in Jesus is founded on the Rock.

His child Henry 

Kamala Harris Emhoff  666   !!!!!!!!!!! ?

Whoa! That means that maybe the world would've ended when   Ronald Wilson Reagan  (666) was prez.

16 hours ago, Theophilus said:

Kamala Harris Emhoff  666   !!!!!!!!!!! ?

Whoa! That means that maybe the world would've ended when   Ronald Wilson Reagan  (666) was prez.

My dear Theophilus,

As a student of Bible prophecy, you obviously should know the duration of a judgment hour and the significance of the repetition of the three Angel’s Messages.  They were first sounded in Revelation 14. They were 1. Hour of judgment has come. 2. Babylon is fallen. 3. Do not worship the beast or take his mark or number 666. When they repeated in chapter 18 the sequencing changed.  1. Babylon is fallen is fallen. 2. Her judgment has reached Heaven (the judging is performed in heaven’s Sanctuary) and God has remembered her iniquities, so it is time to reward her (the hour has come to dispense judgment). 3. By thy sorceresses were all nations deceived (those sorceresses are the final deception, the 666 Mark of the Beast).

The Mosaic law forbids judging an accused criminal at night.  Thus, the Judgment Hour of the dead is linked to a daylight hour.  Jesus said that there are 12 hours in the day.  Peter said that a day with God is 1000 years.  Adam was judged in the day that he sinned.  Adam died at 930 years old. Adam’s judgment was in millennial time; therefore, a judgment hour is 83 years 4 months.  Is that true?

Peter says that Judgment begins at the church.  The Roman Church claimed to be the true church.  Jesus said that there was a church (Sardis) that claimed to be alive, but the church was dead.  The Roman Church died in 1798: It was dead when the Judgment Hour of the dead began on October 22, 1844 and it remained dead for the entire 83-year 4-month duration of the Judgment Hour (10/22/1844 thru 2/22/1928).  Then Habakkuk identifies a tarrying time in which the Roman Church had its deadly wound healed between February and June 1929.

When the deadly wound was healed the Roman Church became alive again.  Thus, on the Day of Atonement (October 14, 1929) the Judgment Hour of the living Roman Church commenced. The 83-year 4-month Judgment Hour of the living ended on February 14, 2013 at which time the 7 headed one-head/pope at a time solo pope papacy ended.  This aligns the 7 heads (one-at-a-time) on the papal beast in Revelation 13 with the 7 solo popes: Pius 11 & 12, John 23, Paul 6, John-Paul 1 & 2, and Benedict 16 with the 83-year 4-month Judgment Hour of the living.

The papacy now has 2 living popes, as Babylon had 2 living kings when it fell to Cyrus, who was a type of Christ. How long do you expect these 2 popes to be alive for the final fulfillment of the prophetic history recorded in Daniel 5?  The pope that heads the papal beast is 84 and the false prophet pope is 94. The coming of Christ, the anti-type of Cyrus cannot be far off unless you expect that both of these popes will live to 2031 or beyond. 

Cyrus dried the Euphrates River and toppled Babylon.  The people living near the literal Euphrates River have been displaced by ISIS.  And the flow of people into papal Babylon has been slowed because of the priests’ fornication scandal. Babylon is fallen is fallen because of her fornication, come out of her My people.

And Revelation 18 states that certain events will occur during a specific “hour.” Rabbi ______ stated that the Messiah must come no later than 6000 years from creation, but he quickly added, “I do not think that it is within the next 18 years." If he is using the Hebrew calendar to draw that conclusion, it places the earth’s 6000-year birthday more than 200 years in the future.  But the SDA, Jeffery Lang, states that the earth will hit 6000 years in 2027. Mark Biltz (a Pentecostal?) aligns it with the signs in the heavens (eclipses) and gives the 6000th year as 2029. McFarlane (SDA) states emphatically that it cannot be after 2031. How long will the dual pope papacy have 2 living popes? Until 2027, 2029, 2031? Or will Christ cut it short in righteousness or no flesh would survive?

The papacy has the number 666 and it promotes the popes sabbath.  The image beast, America has been identified with the number 666 on several occasions: Ronald Wilson Reagan, President George Walker Bush II, Barack Obama, and now in the dual presidency Biden-Kamala Harris Emhoff. To ignore that Bible prophecy is steadily being fulfilled and that God is seeking to get the attention of the world that fears the dreaded 666 though it does not understand the number or who has it, leads Laodiceans to believe that they have a perfect understanding of the subject. Those poor rich folks who cannot learn anything new will finally cry for the rocks to fall on them when Christ comes.

Of the 10 virgins, Jesus said 5 will understand and 5 will be fools. The Spirit of prophecy declares that many who championed the first and second angels’ messages will reject the third and all that it involves.  These folks will rely on their sight. They see 1844 as prophecy fulfilled and have no faith to anticipate prophecy that is about to be fulfilled. As it was in the days of Noah, people waited to see if it would rain. And when they knew that Noah was a true prophet, they had waited too long and the proof that Noah was right because they saw it raining did them no good: They drowned. As it was in the days of lot, men went after men and it is the law of the land in America now, but who sees that as the sign that Babylon has fallen because of her fornication?  The very sign of the nearness of Christ’s Coming is overlooked by the rich Laodiceans.

By the way: As prophesied Donald Trump will be broken and the Biden/Harris administration will increase toward the east and south and then toward Israel.  Ukraine is in the east and Venezuela is in the South.  The Biden-Harris administration is active on both of those fronts right now.  All the world wonders after the beast (and the image beast makes it happen). America is the last power to wage war against God’s people and the Biden-Harris team will oppose the saints and the hosts of Heaven until Christ Comes. Just yesterday (3/9/2022) President Joseph Biden issued an executive order to see among other things if it is possible to transform the greenback into a digital currency. This will give America the power to control buying and selling that accompanies the Mark of the Beast. Imagine the USA having the power to buy Russian, Iranian, and Venezuelan oil and to control how they spend the money. 

Hosea 4:6  “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.”

I posted 2 videos here in this topic. Both will take you to my youtube channel where everyone should subscribe to get the updates with clarifications as I post them. Men will run to and fro and knowledge will increase. It is happening. This morning a non SDA chaplain with an e-mail list of thousands just reviewed one of my videos and urged everyone on his list to watch that video. “This is what is going on right now.”

Enough sharing of my pearls in one sitting. 

His child Henry 

Three days before the fact, I told you it was coming. Now it is happening.

If you subscribed to my youtube channel, you were notified that I just posted a new video.
Those who subscribe get notifications automatically, which is great because I do not always
have time to notify everyone of the updates.

Blessings
His child

His child Henry 

In the days of Noah, the majority waited for it to rain.

When they knew that Noah was truly sent of God,

they were drowning.

In the days of Lot men lusted after men.

The 3rd angel has made its last call.

Babylon has fallen because of her fornication.

but who considers the priests fornication

that has become the law of the land as the sign of Babylon's fall?

By their fulfillment Daniel and Revelation are identifying last day events.

The time of trouble is here. And Laodiceans sit on their hands

like President Biden as he hears Ukraine beg for a no fly zone.

RIP oh sleepy virgins.

When it is too late to arise and act there will be time for remorse.

His child Henry 

On 3/10/2022 at 12:43 PM, hch said:

My dear Theophilus,

As a student of Bible prophecy, you obviously should know the duration of a judgment hour and the significance of the repetition of the three Angel’s Messages.  They were first sounded in Revelation 14. They were 1. Hour of judgment has come. 2. Babylon is fallen. 3. Do not worship the beast or take his mark or number 666. When they repeated in chapter 18 the sequencing changed.  1. Babylon is fallen is fallen. 2. Her judgment has reached Heaven (the judging is performed in heaven’s Sanctuary) and God has remembered her iniquities, so it is time to reward her (the hour has come to dispense judgment). 3. By thy sorceresses were all nations deceived (those sorceresses are the final deception, the 666 Mark of the Beast).

The Mosaic law forbids judging an accused criminal at night.  Thus, the Judgment Hour of the dead is linked to a daylight hour.  Jesus said that there are 12 hours in the day.  Peter said that a day with God is 1000 years.  Adam was judged in the day that he sinned.  Adam died at 930 years old. Adam’s judgment was in millennial time; therefore, a judgment hour is 83 years 4 months.  Is that true?

Peter says that Judgment begins at the church.  The Roman Church claimed to be the true church.  Jesus said that there was a church (Sardis) that claimed to be alive, but the church was dead.  The Roman Church died in 1798: It was dead when the Judgment Hour of the dead began on October 22, 1844 and it remained dead for the entire 83-year 4-month duration of the Judgment Hour (10/22/1844 thru 2/22/1928).  Then Habakkuk identifies a tarrying time in which the Roman Church had its deadly wound healed between February and June 1929.

When the deadly wound was healed the Roman Church became alive again.  Thus, on the Day of Atonement (October 14, 1929) the Judgment Hour of the living Roman Church commenced. The 83-year 4-month Judgment Hour of the living ended on February 14, 2013 at which time the 7 headed one-head/pope at a time solo pope papacy ended.  This aligns the 7 heads (one-at-a-time) on the papal beast in Revelation 13 with the 7 solo popes: Pius 11 & 12, John 23, Paul 6, John-Paul 1 & 2, and Benedict 16 with the 83-year 4-month Judgment Hour of the living.

The papacy now has 2 living popes, as Babylon had 2 living kings when it fell to Cyrus, who was a type of Christ. How long do you expect these 2 popes to be alive for the final fulfillment of the prophetic history recorded in Daniel 5?  The pope that heads the papal beast is 84 and the false prophet pope is 94. The coming of Christ, the anti-type of Cyrus cannot be far off unless you expect that both of these popes will live to 2031 or beyond. 

Cyrus dried the Euphrates River and toppled Babylon.  The people living near the literal Euphrates River have been displaced by ISIS.  And the flow of people into papal Babylon has been slowed because of the priests’ fornication scandal. Babylon is fallen is fallen because of her fornication, come out of her My people.

And Revelation 18 states that certain events will occur during a specific “hour.” Rabbi ______ stated that the Messiah must come no later than 6000 years from creation, but he quickly added, “I do not think that it is within the next 18 years." If he is using the Hebrew calendar to draw that conclusion, it places the earth’s 6000-year birthday more than 200 years in the future.  But the SDA, Jeffery Lang, states that the earth will hit 6000 years in 2027. Mark Biltz (a Pentecostal?) aligns it with the signs in the heavens (eclipses) and gives the 6000th year as 2029. McFarlane (SDA) states emphatically that it cannot be after 2031. How long will the dual pope papacy have 2 living popes? Until 2027, 2029, 2031? Or will Christ cut it short in righteousness or no flesh would survive?

The papacy has the number 666 and it promotes the popes sabbath.  The image beast, America has been identified with the number 666 on several occasions: Ronald Wilson Reagan, President George Walker Bush II, Barack Obama, and now in the dual presidency Biden-Kamala Harris Emhoff. To ignore that Bible prophecy is steadily being fulfilled and that God is seeking to get the attention of the world that fears the dreaded 666 though it does not understand the number or who has it, leads Laodiceans to believe that they have a perfect understanding of the subject. Those poor rich folks who cannot learn anything new will finally cry for the rocks to fall on them when Christ comes.

Of the 10 virgins, Jesus said 5 will understand and 5 will be fools. The Spirit of prophecy declares that many who championed the first and second angels’ messages will reject the third and all that it involves.  These folks will rely on their sight. They see 1844 as prophecy fulfilled and have no faith to anticipate prophecy that is about to be fulfilled. As it was in the days of Noah, people waited to see if it would rain. And when they knew that Noah was a true prophet, they had waited too long and the proof that Noah was right because they saw it raining did them no good: They drowned. As it was in the days of lot, men went after men and it is the law of the land in America now, but who sees that as the sign that Babylon has fallen because of her fornication?  The very sign of the nearness of Christ’s Coming is overlooked by the rich Laodiceans.

By the way: As prophesied Donald Trump will be broken and the Biden/Harris administration will increase toward the east and south and then toward Israel.  Ukraine is in the east and Venezuela is in the South.  The Biden-Harris administration is active on both of those fronts right now.  All the world wonders after the beast (and the image beast makes it happen). America is the last power to wage war against God’s people and the Biden-Harris team will oppose the saints and the hosts of Heaven until Christ Comes. Just yesterday (3/9/2022) President Joseph Biden issued an executive order to see among other things if it is possible to transform the greenback into a digital currency. This will give America the power to control buying and selling that accompanies the Mark of the Beast. Imagine the USA having the power to buy Russian, Iranian, and Venezuelan oil and to control how they spend the money. 

Hosea 4:6  “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.”

I posted 2 videos here in this topic. Both will take you to my youtube channel where everyone should subscribe to get the updates with clarifications as I post them. Men will run to and fro and knowledge will increase. It is happening. This morning a non SDA chaplain with an e-mail list of thousands just reviewed one of my videos and urged everyone on his list to watch that video. “This is what is going on right now.”

Enough sharing of my pearls in one sitting. 

just remember how the pearls you have shared in the past, haven't exactly panned out. You know what the Bible says about false prophecies?

On 3/10/2022 at 12:43 PM, hch said: