ClubAdventist is back!

I debated putting this into the comedy section

Gustave

Pastor Bill Hughes offers testimony that Catholic Priests have infiltrated the General Conference of SDA - the testimony of this starts at the 9-minute mark. 

• Moderators

In the following quote, Bill Hughes tells us of his background and of his being removed from SDA clergy in 1992. 

The Internet contains much of what he teaches.  I am not going to dignify what I have read by posting it here.

And in October of 1977, I became a Seventh-day Adventist Christian. I then, went on and became a Seventh-day Adventist pastor and teacher; and I did that, I worked as a pastor and a teacher within the Seventh-day Adventist Church from 1985 to 1992. In 1992, the Northern California Conference gave me an ultimatum, where they categorically stated: 'you have a job with us, but you have to promise you will not teach or preach the THREE ANGEL'S MESSAGES in public." My wife attended that meeting with me, and immediately replied that: "We will never work for you again." Of course, I waited a few days later to reiterate the same thing. Then, the man asked me, from the Northern California Conference office: 'How will you feed your family'--and I said, "The God who fed Elijah lives today." That was roughly 25 years ago, and I thank God that in that time I've been able to raise 3 children, and they've all gone through private college--and I am very very thankful for what God has done in my life. Since being fired from the Seventh-day Adventist Organization in 1992, I began working in self-supporting ministry, because I firmly believed in my own heart and mind, that God had brought me from heathenism, from Sunday-keeping Methodism, to an understanding of the THREE ANGEL'S MESSAGES of Revelation 14; and I firmly believed, that God had called me to share those messages as far as I could around the world. So, I worked in self-supporting ministries for three years. First, in a private school, in the mountains of northern California--and then two years in the self-supporting ministry with John Osborne of Prophecy Countdown. In 1995 I was fired from Prophecy Countdown, and began my own ministry--again, with one sole purpose in mind: the proclamation of the FIRST, SECOND, AND THIRD ANGEL'S MESSAGES in Revelation chapter 14.

Gregory