ClubAdventist is back!

Biden Administration Could Hand Control of US Health Care to WHO Next Week

Stan

WASHINGTON, D.C. – The ultimate control over America’s health care and its national sovereignty will be put up for a vote next week at a meeting of the World Health Organization’s (WHO) governing legislative body, the World Health Assembly (WHA).  On May 22-28, 2022, the 75th World Health Assembly will convene at the United Nations […]

The post Biden Administration Could Hand Control of US Health Care to WHO Next Week appeared first on ReligiousLiberty.TV / Founders' First Freedom®.

View the full article

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

• Members

That was actually pretty interesting and from what I've seen for the last 2+ yrs I can understand why!!

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Moderators

I wonder how many people have actually read the proposal made by the United States.  The link to read the actual proposal is provided in the first post made by Stan.  I have read it.  In my opinion, the actual proposal is not accurately described by the headlines as reported in the opening post.

The actual U.S. proposal divides proposed health-care directives into two (2) types:

*  One type of proposal gives the individual nations 18 months to reject.  If they do not reject within 18 months, they will be considered accepted and binding.

*  A second type of proposal gives the individual nations six (6) months to reject those proposals.  If they do not object within that period of time the proposal will be considered accepted and binding.

In addition, in both cases of the above a nation may request and be granted an additional twelve (12) months to decide whether or not to accept the proposal.

Folks, just because you read something on the Internet, does not mean that it is accurate.  It is wise to read the actual sources.  The proposal is listed on the Internet and it is linked in the first post of this thread.  Read it.

Gregory