ClubAdventist is back!

Adventist Issues Conference

Gregory Matthews

• Moderators

On May 27, 2022, Newbold College will live-stream a conference that discusses present Adventist issues.  Perhaps that conference will be kept on the web for future reference.

The 2022 Bible Conference will be held this Friday, May 27, 2022, at Newbold College in England, at 7 p.m. local time. Dr Stephen Currow, Newbold’s recently appointed Principal, will open the two-day event with a keynote presentation titled “Issues Facing Adventists Today.” This year’s Conference will provide fresh insights into issues affecting Adventism and discuss how the Church can fulfil its mission in the 21st century. It will be live-streamed on the College website at https://www.newbold.ac.uk/bible-conference and on the Newbold Church website at https://newboldchurch.org.

With thanks to Adventist today

• Like 2

Gregory

• Moderators

Further information:  The Conference will Begin Friday evening at 7 pm, local time.

As I understand it, the Conference will be archived for future reference.  NOTE:  Embedded links in the above post provide additional information.

• Like 2

Gregory

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I assume that it will be ignored and seen as frivolous by the General Conference leadership?

So does anyone know if these were archived. the first link goes to a 404 error and the general church link I can't find anything of the conference at all, just their church service sermons. By first link I do not mean the facebook link. Anyway I would love to see them if anyone can find them