• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gail

• Nicodema

• benherndon

• Naomi

• Moderators

Gail,

I will certainly be praying for you and your husband. I know that God heals people from the damage that strokes do. My father had a stroke a couple of years ago, and God answered our prayers for him. May God do the same for your husband! Jim

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

• Administrators

Hi, Nico

Things are going ahead, not straight but kinda zig zaggy. Still we are seeing improvement everyday, PTL!

He is now able to write his signature. Other things are coming

Whew...

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Administrators

Quote:
not straight but kinda zig zaggy. Still we are seeing improvement everyday, PTL!

That seems to be the way it works; zig zaggy. As long as there is improvement everyday you have much to be thankful for.

It does come back. Sometimes not quite the same but the brain is amazing in the way it can "re-wire" itself.

Courage,

Naomi

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

Someone who is so physically active, I used to be totally puzzled why this should happen. Then I found out that high Homocystein levels can cause this. My B12 levels were fine, but my Homocystein levels were elevated. Now I take sublingual methylcobalamin with Vitamin B6, Folic acid and Biotin. It brought my Homocystein levels down to normal. Fortunately, I did not have a stroke or heart attack before I found out.

Dotierie

• 3 weeks later...