ClubAdventist is back!

Stroke

Gail

Gail,

I do not know either of you, and I seldom get on Club Adventist, but something told me to get on and see what is happening. I am sorry about your husband, and I will pray for him and for you. Please be aware that God loves you and God can call anybody home at any time. I hope it is not his time, but every hair is numbered, and God only knows when our work on earth is done. I trust, as you must, that Gods will be done in each case. Bless you.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gail

• Nicodema

• benherndon

• Toni

Quote:
“Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives, do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful."

No worries because God is love!

I'm praying for a fast recovery....

Rob

Hello Gail: I'm a visitor to ClubAdventist but want to add my heartfelt prayers to everyone else's. We serve an awesome God and He will not let you down.

John 14:27

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Dorine

Gail,

You and Russ are in our prayers. I know how serious strokes CAN be and am so thankful Russ didn't suffer worse than he seems to have. And I'm thankful he was trained in recognizing the signs of a stroke early on so he could get medical treatment fast and prevent it from being worse.

Hang in there Gail and Russ...God loves you guys and so do we!!!

Blessings and prayers

Laura

A lot of love for you and Russ being shown here.

Quote:
And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. ~James 5:15, 16

We continue to keep you in our prayers.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Hi Gail, I am sorry about your husband I will pray for you and I will ask our women ministry to pray too. God has done many miracles through our ministry. But I just wanted to quote something I heard a pastor say once, "when ever you have a problem don't tell God how big is your problem, but instead tell your problem how big is your God" Amen!!!! We the women ministry of Ebenezer Spanish Church in Miami, Florida will pray for a speedy recovery of your husband have faith!!!!! Blessings. Carmen Lluberes

• Administrators

Wow- if miracles could happen by merit of the number of prayers only, Russ would have no option but spring back home!

You guys are all awesome!

The Lord be praised!

Well, I just got up and am heading back. Will check in later

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Gail,

Prayers are being made in your behalf, and what a wonderful thing that we serve a powerful God who still can heal with a touch of His hand or give us strength to endure whatever trials come our way.

God bless,

Marc

I pray that your husband will get well soon. I am so sorry I know what you are going throw my dad had his in 1975 and passed away on after he turned 65. I miss him very much. God bless Sheila

Our Father,

Thank you for being a wonderful God in our life. Father, we are asking you to be with Gail's husband right now. He need you like never before. If you was here, you have healed him already. Please be with with him at his bedside. Touch him in a way that he will know that it is you. Father,please be with Gail because she is your faithful servant. She always do what u tell her to do. Bless the family father so that your Glory can come out of it

forgive us for our sins father.

We pray not because we are not worthy but in Jesus name.

AMEN

Love

Cherish

Gail You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that he will have a speed recovery. Hugs to you my friend.

.....Love others as well as you love yourself.

Matt 22:39 (The Message Bible)

Gail,

Just found this thread.....am so sorry to hear of Russ's stroke. Glad he got immediate care!! They do amazing things for speedy recovery for stroke victum these days as you have found out. I will be adding my prayers to all those in progress.

Love,

Morning Glory

Kindness is the oil that takes the friction out of life.

• Members

Have put you on our pray list.

pkrause

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Moderators

Gail:

We'll lift you and your husband up in prayer. God is more powerful than the devil.

James Brenneman