ClubAdventist is back!

They're new and they could do with a little confidence boosting. Banbury, Oxfordshire, England.

NeilArmstrong

Greetings from England. Banbury, actually. 

I write because I have just created the beginings of what sadly seems to be a rarity of social gathering means online for Adventists.

Adventist Forums and websites as opposed to the rather officious online presences, are thin on the ground and this new one is meant to boost the morale of those who have just branched out on their own into a new Adventist Church in Banbury breaking away from the Oxford Church which is a considerable distance away and 60 miles each Sabbath can be taxing not just on nerves. 

The new forum is TheBanburyAdventist and is very new and this Sabbath we hope to announce it to the small congregation we have (9 or 10 determined) and hopefully get them over their I.T. nerves have their say and join in.  

Anyway, I have found you so if it's OK Ill see if I can get a section that allows crosslinking. That would be nice. 

Neil.