ClubAdventist is back!

My Sister

Dr. Shane

Praise God, Shane that's beautiful news! and I hope she keeps recovering. Please let her know we are praying for her.

Norman

The unconditional pardon of sin never has been, and never will be. PP 522

• 1 month later...

My sister has taken a turn for the worse. Last night she was rushed to the hospital and put on a ventalater. She has pneumonia and her doctor is on vacation until after the New Year. So they are sitting tight now to find out if she is unable to breathe because of the pneumonia or because the tumors in her neck are growing.

Please remember her in your prayers. Her name is Ronda.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

• Administrators

Hi Shane,

How is your sister today?

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

Ronda had a catscan today and they found the pneumonia has gotten worse and the cancer has spread to her liver and bones. The family made the decision to disconnect the ventilator and she died just a few minutes ago.

Thank you all for your prayers and support. I know that in her last days she had the support of her family and seems to have reconciled her life with Christ. Our blessed hope now is to see her inside of heaven's gates. Of my eleven brothers and sisters, she is the first to die. I am glad I was able to go and see her in November. She had prayed she would be able to spend one last Thanksgiving and Christmas with her family and it seems God was gracious and answered her prayer.

• Administrators

I am sorry for this news, Shane, but at last her struggle is over

My heartfelt condolences

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Shane, I am so sorry to hear about your sister. You and your family are in my prayers. I'm glad also that you were able to visit with her in November. God bless you!

• Administrators

Shane,

I am so sorry. Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. God is our strength and an every present source of comfort and hope in times of sorrow.

God bless.

Tom

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

• Administrators

Shane, I am sorry that you have had to face this loss. I shall keep you and your family in prayer.

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

Shane, sorry to hear about your sister.

All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Her funeral was on Friday. There were 30 boquets of flowers sent. The chapel at the funeral home was too small for all the guests to fit. An Adventist pastor did the service. I think it provided a lot of comfort for the family.

Thank you all again for your thoughts and prayers. "Even so, come, Lord Jesus" (Rev. 22:20)