ClubAdventist is back!

Pluralistic Ignorance

Gregory Matthews

Parts of this article belong in the National Tattler but they do fit into Spectrum Magazines pro homosexual agenda. Dirt on the Wilson family has been around a while, so nothing too surprising. Dr. Lawson mentioned Ted Wilson's tenure in New York but not much was said about that in the article or anywhere else that I can find. People who were in NY at that time are mostly closed lip about what happened. Certainly, Ted got his doctoral degree but the denominational outreach was more or less a disappointment; nevertheless, Ted continued to rise. How is it that someone who presides over a failed mission continues his upward climb? 

I was employed by an attorney who had served on McArthur's staff during WW2. According to his testimony, he got involved in an OSS type mission which failed. He was captured. His rise through the military ranks, aside from a battlefield commission in Korea, ended even though his military his career continued.

All the accounts of the NY mission which Ted Wilson oversaw described it as a fiasco of sorts which involved considerable loss, financial and otherwise. According to EGW, NY evangelism was to be a pattern for the rest of the world. Ted's plan to evangelize the world is to send out copies of GC? It's a good book but somehow, I sense that is not the ideal plan for winning the world to Christ. Many SDA pastors have terminal degrees but are unable to do what they are being paid to do--win souls to Christ. Some might dispute that a pastor's primary responsibility is soulwinning/evangelism. I'd like to involve Pastor Doug or John Carter in that discussion.