ClubAdventist is back!

Is the Earth being Scorched with Great Heat?

Reddogs

I was going to the beach in Florida the other day and it was 106 which is way over with all the ocean breezes, since at least my 60 plus years I've live here to say nothing of the ocean with the hurricanes boiling up. Then I went to Texas, and as they say its always bigger in Texas, the heat hit me at the airport like a blowtorch, it was 118 and the weatherman said it was even hotter in his forecast, I was too dazed to check it. I dont care for any of this climate change nonsense for a second, but we are certainly being scorched and its not from any car exhaust or wandering cows in the field. Its different, and no one has shown any real reason for the sudden shift...

Extreme Ocean Temperatures Are Affecting Florida’s Coral Reef

Since April 2023, NOAA has been monitoring a steady rise in ocean temperatures, which is resulting in unprecedented heat stress conditions in the Cari
www.nesdis.noaa.gov www.nesdis.noaa.gov

www.wesh.com

Florida ocean temperatures could stir trouble for hurricane season

"As the sea surface temperatures warm up, the hurricane actually gets more efficient and has more fuel to evolve."
www.wesh.com www.wesh.com

www.bbc.com

Will Texas become too hot for humans?

Texas is in the grip of a relentless heatwave – but how much hotter could summers get in years to come?
www.bbc.com www.bbc.com

www.wsj.com

Extreme Heat, Floods, Fire: Was Summer 2023 the New Normal?

Climate scientists say a warming planet is contributing to, and worsening, weather events.
www.wsj.com www.wsj.com

Are we seeing something shifting that we are not putting into the equation, or are we getting closer to more apocalyptic heat...
Revelation 16:8-9
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

• Members

Something else for sure! We've had periods through the years that had some warm temps, but nothing like what we're having these paste few years!! Also what was it, last year was the hottest on record? Than this year even hotter?? Also each month starting in june has been hotter than the last one!! I've lived in Florida for the past number of years and it's definitely been warmer each year! Not just warmer, but warmer longer and for longer periods of time!! These pasted two months I've set my A/C to 78/79 to offset my bill and the thing runs also all day and night. When I first moved here I usually could run the A/C at 75 and it wouldn't run all day, and only the months of July and August would cost me $400 to $500 a month. But the last two years it's been from June to October that my wife would say "when is it going to get cooler??" Usually we put up the Christmas lights at the end of November and it's cool enough, but the last few years it has been warm enough to actually sweat putting the lights up!! Oh well that's life!!

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

From the OP:

I dont care for any of this climate change nonsense for a second ... and no one has shown any real reason for the sudden shift...

Things are very difficult to explain if you reject the best available explanation...

Truth is important

• Members
On 9/26/2023 at 9:53 PM, Bravus said:

Things are very difficult to explain if you reject the best available explanation...

Exactly!!

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Members
On 9/28/2023 at 9:30 PM, Rahab said:

It’s chaos. God is pulling away His protection.   He’s trying to get people’s attention and bring them to repentance. 

I definitely agree!!

phkrause