ClubAdventist is back!

Abortion

Gregory Matthews

• Moderators

Black Ohio woman criminally charged after miscarriage underscores the perils of pregnancy post-Roe (msn.com)

Some will find the above to not be easy reading.  They may wish that it had less clinical detail.  But, it illustrates that the issue of abortion has aspects that are not easily resolved.  This article is of interest to me due to the fact that in my background I have had to deal with situations in which a woman who had undergone a natural miscarriage was labeled as having undergone a voluntary abortion.  NOTE: Some hospitals report the surgical removal of a dead fetus as a voluntary abortion.

Gregory

• Gregory Matthews changed the title to Abortion
  • 1 month later...

I am back! My grandmother died because of a dead fetus. Abortion is not in the Bible and no one should tell a woman about her body. Since Roe abortions were down and both parties were against this law. Men are also standing up about this situation. We need to leave this alone as Joshua said: Choose you this day whom you will serve! It is sad that after the child is born then, these anti-abortionists do not help to care for neglected, hungry, or poor children!

18 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

I am back! My grandmother died because of a dead fetus. Abortion is not in the Bible and no one should tell a woman about her body. Since Roe abortions were down and both parties were against this law. Men are also standing up about this situation. We need to leave this alone as Joshua said: Choose you this day whom you will serve! It is sad that after the child is born then, these anti-abortionists do not help to care for neglected, hungry, or poor children!

No one has a right to tell a woman she must get pregnant . However once conception has taken place, it is no longer just her body. Reading the above when is abortion wrong? When the baby is viable? Was my son at 7 months my right to kill because it was very stressful? It appears that would be the case.

It is sad that after the child is born then, these anti-abortionists do not help to care for neglected, hungry, or poor children!.

D0es anyone have stats on the above? Can anyone provide information  for the anti- abortionists   not helping to care for neglected,hungry and poor children.?

I live in the middle of several small towns, towns that go above and beyond. I would like to hear from those of you that know that anti abortionists are as they were just described.

I am anti abortion, does anyone here have any  idea what I may provide? Locally, Haiti, and 

El salvador