ClubAdventist is back!

Christmas Programing

Gregory Matthews

• Moderators

For those interested, a large number of special Christmas Programs has been available for the public to watch.  Included in those programs that my wife and I watched has been a nice program of music and readings from the New Testament that was broadcast on the Eternal Word Television Network and the program "Come Home for Christmas", by Matthew West.  I also watched the special SDA program broadcast by NBC, which had a 400-person children's choir.  When I turned to the SDA TV Channel, Hope TV, I failed to find any special Christmas program.  If there was one, I was unable to discover it.  Why does it appear that Hope TV ignored this special season of the year?  To me, this suggests a failure on the part of management, for which I find no excuse.  I think that a change in management is needed. 

Gregory

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I'm sad to hear about the lack of Christmas programing on Hope TV. I'm grateful that 3ABN had plenty of Christmas programing. I noticed that on Easter weekend of 2023 that the 3ABN worship hour was a sermon about the feast of tabernacles, and then for the Pioneer Memorial Service, they played the Thanksgiving sermon from November 2022. Why is there such fear of holidays? What is so wrong with making sure that everyone gets a chance to hear the song "Christ our Lord is arisen Today" over the Easter weekend.