ClubAdventist is back!

Personal--Gregory Matthews

Gregory Matthews

• Moderators

I am in my 80's and in reasonably good health.  My brain is still active, even if it is somewhat diminished.  I have reasonably good physical health.  However, I am having problems with my vision.  I receive regular eye injections, which were not on my list of things that I wanted do in life.  I am aware that my published posts may contain typos that I have not seen.  I work on it, but I have not resolved the issue.  I have decided that I will not let that stop me from posting.  God does not require perfection.  If there is anything of value in my posts, God will use them despite my imperfections.

Gregory Matthews

• Like 2

Gregory

• Gregory Matthews pinned this topic
  • Members

I find that everything you post to have value! So if I've not mentioned this before let me say it now, thank you for all your posts!

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Moderators

Thank you.

Gregory

• Members
26 minutes ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Thank you.

Your welcomed!!

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• 3 weeks later...

Just read this….

sorry to hear this 

praise God that’s the only ailment 

my dad had those shots and they did help over time 

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I look forward to your posts Pastor Matthews! One would never guess you are in your 80's by the depth and interesting nature of your posts. May God keep you on planet for years to come! 

[Thank you--Gregory Matthews.]