ClubAdventist is back!

Woman Given Child

Gregory Matthews

• Moderators

A Homeless Woman Given Child:   Lauren Jope was given $20 to care for a 7-yearold female.  After she decided that the child would be given to someone, and therefore potentially endangered, she agreed and took the girl back to the homeless camp to care for her.    The child had been given to her by the girl'nd grandfather, who later told people that she had been kidnapped.  At that point the police became involved as there was a video of Lauren leaving with the girl.  After giving the child some food, Lauren took her to the police.  The girls grandfather has been arrested and charged with a crime.

So, who is Lauren Jope?  She is a local college student who is attempting to better herself by getting an education.  Yes, she is homeless.  When approached by the grandfather, she was deeply concerned as to what would happen to the child, if given to someone else--even a pervert.  So, she took action.  I hope that the public will help lauren with some of her needs.

https://6abc.com/post/jason-warren-left-7-year-old-granddaughter-with-homeless-woman-lauren-jope-to-go-drinking-sacramento-county-sheriffs-office/14781521/

NOTE:  I have given more information than is available at the link above, which I have obtained from other sources.

Gregory