ClubAdventist is back!

Halfstep Denise

Gail

• Administrators

Our precious Halfstep Denise has been diagnosed with cancer. Some of you already know about it

May all of us, as many as read this, lift her up continually before our Saviour and Help in trouble, as she makes her preparations for procedures that she will need

She is a valuable contributor as our Chat room Administrator

May the God of heaven be glorified in this situation!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

*tears*

:sad

Abba, with a heavy heart I ask your blessings on Denise. Abba, you know the end from the beginning. We ask Your healing on Denise. Give her strength, give her hope, give her Your Joy which is her strength.

We are so weary of all that sin has brought to us. Hasten Thy return my King. We long for surcease from this dark and dreary land.

Abba, pour out Your blessings on Denise. Hold her close, encompass her with the healing power of the Blood of Your Beloved Son, for it is written in Thy Word, the Life is in the Blood.

And let all that comes to pass, be according to Your will for Denise, for she loves You, and we know that all things work together for good, for those who love You.

Amen.

A heart where He alone has first place.

• Members

Denise... squeeze.gif

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

• Moderators

Oh Denise, this is the first I have heard of your trouble. I will be joining with others here in praying for you and for your husband.

Denise,

Only God understands your situation better than anyone! We are praying for you and your husband as you face yet another challenge.

May He build a strong hedge around you to keep His love and healing inside and keep those pesky tribulations outside.

I'm encouraged by your strength of character and unusual positive outlook. Our prayer is that the Lord will keep adding to that.

Les & Tami

• Administrators

Denise, I am so sorry you are having to deal with this diagnosis. I shall earnestly life you in prayer.

You are loved ... in Heaven and on earth! grouphug

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

Denise

I was privileged to be in your class in

Academy. You have always been such a strong

person who is an inspiration to others. Please

know that prayers will be ascending on your

behalf. The Lord is truly using your life.

I can't wait to see what other lives you will

be able to touch working hand in hand with our

Jesus.

Love,

Carole Derry-Bretsch

• Moderators

Dear Denise,

I'm praying for you just now, and for your speedy recovery. You're always such a ray of light here on C/A. May God give you courage now to continue in that ministry to others.

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

Thank you so very much for your prayers and caring!

Dr. Phil says we all need a soft place to fall in times of trouble. I am blessed that this is a soft place for me to fall at anytime!

Carole, if you're up to it, please come into the chat room so we can do some catching up on "old times"!

I am so blessed with the best support system in the world!

"Jesus loves me, this I KNOW, for the Bible tells me so". I have seen Him leading through this diagnosis stage and I know He will get me through whatever else happens!

Halfstep Denise

Chat Room Moderator

"If you're all God has, is God in trouble?

-- Dr. Frederick K.C. Price

• 1 month later...

Our friend Denise, is going in for 'a procedure' this morning, please continue to lift her up in pray.

She said the results should be back at the end of the month...

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

• Administrators

Hello Denise,

You have been in my prayers, but today shall lift you in special prayer.

Blessings!

• Administrators

The Lord go with you! We're with you too, Denise!!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Moderators

Denise, please know that I will lift you and your family up to our Father, praying that you would find a great sense of peace right now as He is there with you.

Joel

Thank you all for your prayers and kind words! flower

The "procedure" yesterday went well. I was treated beautifully by everyone involved at the hospital.

I will get the results of the biopsy on January 31. thumbsup

My father-in-law will get a large "star" in his Heavenly crown, if I have anything to say about it! He stayed at the hospital the entire 6 hours! Wow! angelnot

Halfstep Denise :llama

• Administrators

Hi Denise

Shall be praying for good resuls ... keep us posted

Blessings to your father-in-law. So glad that he was there with you.

Denise ... Since tomorrow is the day for the biopsy results ... I am earnestly starting to pray for you personally as you hear the results.

I would point out to you that all things work together for good to those that love the Lord. I believe that all that matters here on this earth is our relationship to Jesus. And He will give us ALL we need to keep that relationship intact.

So it is my prayer that no matter what ... you are able to keep that relationship intact. I know from personal experience that it can be difficult. But you and God can do it.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

I have been thinking of Denise and praying for her too - we are more than halfway through the 31st here - above all, Denise, I pray you will continue to know "the peace that passes understanding".

• Administrators

Please, Denise, let us know, okay?

The surgeon told me the preliminary report of my biopsy showed Lymphoma cells. I guess it didn't give her a whole lot of information.

I have an appointment on Monday to get the full report from the Hemotologist who ordered the biopsy.

I was more nervous thinking about having stitches removed! There aren't any stitches!! YIPPEE!! I just have to remove a small piece of tape in a few days!

Thank you for your prayers and precious comments! I don't know what I would without my C/A Forum family and the Lord leading in this whole situation! grouphug

Halfstep Denise :llama

Father in heaven, please bless and comfort Halfstep Denise. I pray that she will have extra courage and comfort to continue to face this situation of illness she is in. May your purposes and glory be made manifest in her. Oh Great Physician, please guide the hearts, hands and minds of the medical staff with your holy angels, so that Halfstep Denise will have comfort, relief and healing. Thank you that many illnesses are treatable and recovery is possible. Father, thank you for considering our prayer and may the Holy Spirit translate this humble plea into the most beautiful language of heaven, and may we claim the Blood of Christ in this matter. In the Name of our Precious Jesus, thank you! Amen!