• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bravus

• Amelia

• D. Allan

• Gail

Top Posters In This Topic

gone -> bone

As in what happens to moose leg bones when my Rottie gets a hold of them...

I've had people turn white... and nearly faint... as they listen to him eat them... not gnaw, crunch, crunch, gone eat them...

A heart where He alone has first place.

• Administrators

bend

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

gale-- male

wind -- wild

"Grace is God doing for us, in us and through us that which He requires of us but which is impossible for us to do in or for ourselves."

But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Cor. 12:9.

mild->mile

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

• Members

mile -> mule

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

mile - mite

"Grace is God doing for us, in us and through us that which He requires of us but which is impossible for us to do in or for ourselves."

But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Cor. 12:9.

mite- mule

[there...I feel better now,...Don't you Pam?]

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Quote:
mite- mule

is it the wind? is it thunder? NO! it's MITEMULE!!

(aka mightymule)

dAb

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!

• Administrators

mall

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

mill

• Administrators

rill