Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/03/2017 in Posts

  1. LynnDel

    Fruit or Vegetable?

    I read Wikipedia on Nix v. Hedden. "The Court's unanimous opinion held that the Tariff Act of 1883 used the ordinary meaning of the words "fruit" and "vegetable", instead of the technical botanical meaning." Money talks. If more taxes can be collected on a vegetable, which was the case, tomatoes must then be a vegetable.
    2 points
  2. pierrepaul

    Fruit or Vegetable?

    Knowledge is knowing that tomatoes are fruits. Wisdom is not mixing them in with a fruit salad.
    2 points
  3. Outta Here

    Fruit or Vegetable?

    They pair well with other fruits: avocadoes, zucchini, corn and peppers!
    1 point
  4. Gregory Matthews

    Canadian Geese

    Aubrey, I did not intend to imply that your statement was an exact quote from Birds & Blooms. My intent was to state that B&B article called the bird a "Canada Goose." rather than a Canadian Goose, as I cited it. As to your correcting me: I learned something from you. I do appreciate learning, to include correcting me.
    1 point
If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...