phkrause

Bible "Trivia"

1,538 posts in this topic

According to the laws of the Medes and Persians, what was unique about a decree of the king?

See: Daniel 6:8

The dry bones which came to life in Ezekiel 37 symbolize the restoration of what people?
A. Moab
B. Edom
C. Egypt
D. Israel

What title of God expresses the close, loving relationship between a child and his father?
A. Almighty
B. Yahweh
C. Lord of hosts
D. Abba

Pro 2:4 says: "... thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures;" What are we being told to hunt for here?
A. hope
B. love
C. faith
D. wisdom

Gail wrote:

“You know that in this thread you are allowed to look things up. It's not considered cheating :)

That's what I like about pkrause”

This topic thread has not been a class room for competition, showing off one's bible knowledge, or trying to prove one is fully perfect in knowing the answers. On the contrary, this Bible Trivia thread is for the sole purpose of being in fellowship one with the other of shared knowledge of what one has in memory of bible stories.

Sadly, our resident scholar, Gail, stopped contributing at page 54. Now from then to page 62 PeterK flew solo in teaching us where the golden nuggets of Bible knowledge are to be found. I appreciate very much Peter’s tenacity in keeping this most valuable topic thread on-going. Please don’t give up. It took two days for me to read page for page until page 62. What a “Wow” blessing it was for my spiritual life. There was so many names and places I didn’t recognize. But those answers I did know I felt relieved to discover a joy come to me when Peter gave the final same answer. I have a creative mind but not a scholarly mind and sadly it is with a small memory bank. As a matter of fact my memory bank is shriveling up somewhat. Such a topic thread as this one helps enormously in challenging concentration in bible knowledge which is vital for fighting deception or false teachings.

phkrause likes this

Which one of these nations was not under God's condemnation in the book of Zephaniah?
A. Assyria
B. Egypt
C. Nineveh
D. Moab

To whom did the church in Corinth write in order to receive advice and instructions?
A. Peter
B. Paul
C. the church in Jerusalem
D. the church in Rome

Where did the deranged man of Gadara dwell?
A. Along the Jordan
B. In the tombs
C. In the desert
D. Gehenna

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Mega Footer

You can configure this content inside your ACP under Customization > Edit > Mega Footer.

Mega Footer

You can configure this content inside your ACP under Customization > Edit > Mega Footer.