aka

The Peanuts Gang

511 posts in this topic

SnoopyFriends.jpg

New system update allows the right size of cartoon, apparently. The others are not on the same code probably because of system differences.

Stan likes this

:flower: I'm delighted to see a hand pop-up in the crowd waving encouragement. Thanks Peter.

I prayed for some enlightenment of His Spirit to help me understand how to get those awful thumbnail pics fixed. It was such a joy to get His knowledge and apply it to be successful. All is a bit awkward in the method. But I'm getting the hang of it and it goes faster now. I just click on the thumbnail pic. It opens up in an other window full regular size. I copy it to my harddrive. Then I open the reply box of the topic thread Peanuts. I upload the code to the pic from my harddrive. After which I need to click on the reply-box thumbnail pic to upload it into the message. All comes out as wished for now. I'll do all of the 100 comic strips bit-for-bit over time that are in the glitch. Then I hope to get permission to delete all the bad glitched pictures. Afterwards we have a running Peanuts show that will delight the heart of weary believers... 

happy-cat_2818143.thumb.jpg.9a41da6a41ff

aka, phkrause and Stan like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Mega Footer

You can configure this content inside your ACP under Customization > Edit > Mega Footer.

Mega Footer

You can configure this content inside your ACP under Customization > Edit > Mega Footer.