Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Femster

Praises to God

1) i spent a week in hospital with a diagnosis of Diverticulitis but they got it befre ut got any worse- took me straight into casualty, ran blood tests before the doctors even saw me. praise God the nurse believed me straight away and that i was taken seriously!

2) My appeal to Avondale College in Australia was successful and i am back in my degree

3) yesterday, we were literally just missed by a bushfire. I have attached the photos of how close it actually got. what you cant see is at the top of our neighbours paddock, it got to within 5 fett of our fence. I KNOW angels had been protecting our place- have called on them so many times to do so.

NOW it just needs to rain and be well under the predicted 42-43 degrees celcius this weekend

bushfire 1.jpg

bushfire 2.jpg

bushfire 3.jpg

You live in a beautiful area! And Its always nice to read praises to God like this! And that fire was close! It is always good to hear praises to God like this! :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mega Footer

You can configure this content inside your ACP under Customization > Edit > Mega Footer.

Mega Footer

You can configure this content inside your ACP under Customization > Edit > Mega Footer.