Moderators Gregory Matthews Posted August 2, 2017 Moderators Posted August 2, 2017 For a story of Catholics and Adventists working together to develop fashionable clothing for women, see: https://atoday.org/national-catholic-register-features-catholicadventist-fashion-startup/ GayatfootofCross 1 Quote Gregory
GayatfootofCross Posted August 2, 2017 Posted August 2, 2017 Fashion? Fashion! FASHION!!! I'm there! Quote For all Eternity God waited in anticipation for You to show up to give You a Message - YOUR INCLUDED !!! { a merry dance }?️? " If you tarry 'til you're better You will never come at all " .. "I Will Rise" by the late great saved Glen Campbell If your picture of God is starting to feel too good to be true, you're starting to move in the right direction. "My bounty is as boundless as the sea, My love as deep; the more I give to thee, The more I have, for both are infinite." Romeo and Juliet
Members rudywoofs (Pam) Posted August 2, 2017 Members Posted August 2, 2017 oh pulleeeze... $98.00 for a t-shirt???!!! Quote We keep it pure, simple, artistic, to be interpreted by the buyer. It’s stripped down and raw. The beauty is what speaks to them. what a crock...imho LifeHiscost 1 Quote Pam Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup. If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony. Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?
JoeMo Posted August 2, 2017 Posted August 2, 2017 The model in the pic looks real happy about the shirt. She's probably an athiest. Not judging her, or anything. GayatfootofCross 1 Quote
Moderators Gregory Matthews Posted August 2, 2017 Author Moderators Posted August 2, 2017 No, their clothing is not cheap. For more about it see: http://www.pressdemocrat.com/business/6922101-181/sonoma-founders-of-chasing-grace?artslide=0 JoMo: As for the unhappy model, that is the so-called hip, sultry, sexy look. You would know that if you spent more time looking at the models of the world. JoeMo and phkrause 1 1 Quote Gregory
JoeMo Posted August 3, 2017 Posted August 3, 2017 Gregory, You are so full of grace! Thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt. I must confess that I watch Tyra Banks on "America's Got Talent". Quote
Moderators Gregory Matthews Posted August 3, 2017 Author Moderators Posted August 3, 2017 Tyra Banks: Personally, I believe that she has been miscast in the role that she plays in AGT. I like Sarah Haley Orrantica: She began singing at the age of 9, and wrote her first song at the aqe of 13. She played a major role in the character of Brooke Thawley, in the film God's Not Dead 2. By the way, I also like Lydia Susanna Hunter, although this may surprise some. Quote Gregory
LifeHiscost Posted August 3, 2017 Posted August 3, 2017 18 hours ago, rudywoofs (Pam) said: oh pulleeeze... $98.00 for a t-shirt???!!! what a crock...imho 22Then Jesus said to His disciples, “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat, or about your body, what you will wear....Luke 12 https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/George_SantayanaThose who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. ... God is Love!~Jesus saves! JoeMo 1 Quote Lift Jesus up!!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.