ClubAdventist is back!

Round about trip to get here?

Kevin H

• Moderators

I had been getting here without problems until last night and this morning. After typing in this website I kept getting to a time warner page (I don't even have time warner). Usually end up at a similar type of page if I mistype an address, or if the website id down. So I tried a few times but still kept getting to that page and thought the website was down.

This morning had the same problem. Finally I went through their list and found our link. I clicked on it but it sent me to a similar page. I went through that and found a link for us and it got to a very generic page with just one topic. But I signed in then clicked "forums" and I'm here.

What is going on that I had to go through other sites to get here?

:shrug:  It could very well be maleware gremlins. 

When did you do a complete scan of your software last?

Do you use www.malwarebytes.org to find problems at all?

Do you have update definitions in your anti-virus program installed and have you a complete scan done recently?

http://clubadventist.com/forums/ url which I use to log on to the site. It works for me.

Have you checked your url to see if it matches this one?

Perhaps your browser needs an update or perhaps by using another browser to enter the hallowed halls of ClubA would help.

• Administrators

And clear out your cookies

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Administrators

And Kevin, the last thing we would want is for you to get lost getting over here!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

:love:     Way-to-go, Gail

You are now the official cookie fairy.

There was a time I used to be the Toothfairy,  :angelnot:

I looked high and low in my profile and could find no blurb saying "check this box here to get rid of outdated cookies" so I need you to clear cookies if I need to have it done. 

:)

• Administrators

His browser cookie-cleaner should be able to get rid of that.