Stan Posted June 4, 2007 Author Posted June 4, 2007 5' 10' Name is Jensen :) Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Administrators Gail Posted June 4, 2007 Administrators Posted June 4, 2007 Does poofy hair count in the height? Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Woody Posted June 4, 2007 Posted June 4, 2007 Yeah Gail. You might reach the eight foot mark for first place. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted June 4, 2007 Members Posted June 4, 2007 I've always like the GT40. I believe they are going to start making them again. pkrause Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.