Jump to content
ClubAdventist

For those of you who flip your pillow to get to the cool sid


Recommended Posts

  • Administrators
Posted

Here's the chillow:

Chillow

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

  • Moderators
Posted
Yup Gail, that' me! Always trying to get a cool side, flipping and flipping! Wow, didn't even knew they made something like this....now I want one..... :)

Be Kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another...

Monticello.gif Monticello Georgia

cat_purrr.gif19.gif

Posted

I flip to get the dry side. May be I should turn down the A/C but then I would be putting more greenhouse gases into the environment and wouldn't make Bravus very proud of me. I sweat a lot so I have to flip the pillow to get the dry side.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com 

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...