fifiqueen Posted January 12, 2008 Posted January 12, 2008 Hi Everyone, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! The last time I was here was over a year ago in December 2006!!! I can't believe it!! David and I were just talking about if we remembered our passwords and I surely do!!!(Well that's not surprising since it's seared on my brain!!) We just want to say, God Bless all of you and may this year of victory and jubilee bring you your hearts desire in Christ. Blessings and much love. Fifiqueen & David! By the way just to let you all know who remember when I was pregnant, Lauren is now about to be 6 and Rianna is now 10 years old. Doesn't time fly!!!! Quote No More Limits, With God All Things Are Possible
Members phkrause Posted January 12, 2008 Members Posted January 12, 2008 Happy New Year back at you. And hope you had a blessed Christmas. Yes time certainly fly's. It seems the older we get the faster time goes. hahaha! pkrause Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Neil D Posted January 12, 2008 Posted January 12, 2008 Fifi How the heck are you ??? Nice to see your bubbly personality here again.... Is David joining you as well and coming back to cause mischief and mayham? hehehehehehehe Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Dr. Shane Posted January 12, 2008 Posted January 12, 2008 Great to see you checking in. It would be nice to see you and David around here more often. Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Moderators Nan Posted January 12, 2008 Moderators Posted January 12, 2008 Welcome back even if briefly - and it would be great to see you more but thanks for the update. Quote
ChildofChrist Posted January 12, 2008 Posted January 12, 2008 Are there any photos to share? Curious to see how much the girls have grown...and of course your smiling faces. :) Quote Wakan Tanka Kici Un ~~Child of Christ~~
Moderators Jeannieb43 Posted January 18, 2008 Moderators Posted January 18, 2008 Fifiqueen, I recall one of my earliest PMs on C/A (several years ago when I was new here) was from you, welcoming me and commenting favorably on something I had posted. You always seemed to keep up with everybody, and you were always so friendly to everyone. Thanks for popping in again! Quote Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.