Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Just Do It Then


Recommended Posts

Posted
Bring on the drums! I am ready and waiting!!! JUST DO IT ALREADY!!!!!!
Posted

Huh? What drums? Where? One of the guys who wants me to baptize him is a professional drummer. I have asked him to do special music for our service.

Dave

Posted

Maybe when he does, you can record it and we can play it as an intro to Club Adventist. That would be awesome!!

How long will we have to wait?

Posted

I may see Devin tonight at our dinner and discussion group. I know he is planning to perform, will see if we can arrange an audio recording--or for that matter make a DVD.

Dave

  • Moderators
Posted

A solo drum performance? I'll pass.

Gerry

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...