Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Things I Like about Club Adventist


Recommended Posts

Posted

What I like about C/A

The encouraging comments from JeannieB, Nan and a host of others.

I like that people can come, in the middle of the night and feel like a community.

I like the private AIDS forum, and others where people feel safe enough to encourage one another.

I miss seeing 1/2 step in the Chat room. We need to pray for her, her life has been more challenging than most, and she is in the top 5% of people (in my books).

I like the mingling of people of different races and cultures, and no one is aware of the color or size by the text. AND people are valued by their thought text, not by other means.

I like when people encourage one another.

I like the Sabbath School section and the work Beryl does.

In fact I really admire a lot of people here.

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

 

Posted

I enjoy an electric box in my house that brings an interactive Adventist community right into my home.

I enjoy the healthy exchange of ideas. I enjoy discussing current events with other Adventists and seeing the vast array of ideas and opinions within the faith.

I enjoy learning and sharing about how God is using Adventist media outlets and the organized church for His glory.

I enjoy the prayer forum. I am blessed to pray for others and to share my burdens and blessings with them.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com 

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Posted

I like Club Adventist for it's welcome every time I have a need to share, either someone else's needs, complaints, rejoicings, encouragements, sorrows, or prayers.

I like Club Adventist for the way one can join in the conversation with varying ideas without being unceremoniously dumped for intruding as being disagreeable.

I like Club Adventist for the patience of the moderators when there are some who advance the idea they would be able to do a far better job of administation.

I like Club Adventist for being part of the family of God, even to those who find it difficult to give them that.

I like Club Adventist for their knowledge that, despite the difficulties, they know there is a home prepared for them in the kingdom and they have a chance through this medium of internet exchanges to encourage others in that pursuit.

I like club Adventist because they offer me more opportunities to smile than to frown.

I like Club Adventist because I have no good reason to dislike Club Adventist.

I like Club Adventist because I can mention all different Scriptures as reason for being here and no one seems to think God doesn't offer the freedom to continue.

I have other reasons why I like Club Adventist.

"And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28 NASB

Blessings! flower

Lift Jesus up!!

Posted

I like Club Adventist because, when all of my Aussie friends have gone to bed, I can still "talk" with friends on the other side of the world (and then castigate myself for not going to bed at a reasonable hour! Please shift America a little closer to WA)

I like Club Adventist because it is so much like a family -- we have our squabbles, but we still love each other! As far as I know, few actually leave for good because there has been a disagreement.

I like Club Adventist because Stan does such a good job of keeping his eye on his "children"!

God bless,

Beryl

"Grace is God doing for us, in us and through us that which He requires of us but which is impossible for us to do in or for ourselves."

 

But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Cor. 12:9.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...