Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

What's up with the Hope Channel.

For the past few days their audio is about 3 seconds behind the video. It was hard to watch Dwight Nelson today ... finish his sermon on "The Chosen" ... but the audio was still going.

Rather annoying. OK. I know this is not the complaint dept. But hey ... my wife is at a Pastor's Conference and I am home alone. You will just have to tolerate this until tomorrow .

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

We have been watching children's programming on TBN today so I haven't noticed problems with Hope. I hope they get it fixed.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com 

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...