Stan Posted January 27, 2008 Posted January 27, 2008 One of my favorite Mark Finley Presentations "> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"> Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Neil D Posted January 27, 2008 Posted January 27, 2008 Having been in the latest of battles here on C/A, over who did what to whom, the accusations, and the recriminations,....let's face the facts.... I was invovled in a fight here....I tried to minimize it, but to no avail. For those of you who are living in a cave, it involved 2 members of C/A....I've PM'd each of them and wanted to know what it would take to make peace between me and them.....The results of that offer will be left between me and them. And Folks, I still say that "droping dead" is not an option for me... And I know that I can not offer to put the past behind me unless I have forgiven anyone who has offended me...So, to each person who has been offended by my words...what would it take to make peace between you an me....? Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Woody Posted January 27, 2008 Posted January 27, 2008 Neil. I am SO glad that "dropping dead" is not an option for you. This place would truly not be as fun without you. I for one ... would sorely miss you. So, please resist the idea of "dropping dead". It was a poor suggestion anyway. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
olger Posted January 27, 2008 Posted January 27, 2008 Excellent, Stan. Quote "Please don't feed the drama queens.."
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.