Stan Posted January 28, 2008 Posted January 28, 2008 ANYONE else had a Grapple? I had my first one today AN apple that tastes like a grape.. Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Stan Posted January 28, 2008 Author Posted January 28, 2008 http://www.grapplefruits.com/process.html Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Liz Posted January 28, 2008 Posted January 28, 2008 You failed to mention if it tasted good. So did it? Quote For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.
nuff sed Posted January 29, 2008 Posted January 29, 2008 I can remember many years ago in Singapore when the watermelons were especially sweet. I turned out that the Chinese marketmen were injecting them with sugar water.... which is what I suspect the grape "infusion" is...an injection. The problem was that everybody got the runs because of contaminated water. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.