Woody Posted January 30, 2008 Posted January 30, 2008 Hey ... any chance we will see Jonnie and Giuli on the ticket together? Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Dr. Shane Posted January 31, 2008 Posted January 31, 2008 Well, if Hillary gets the nomination I am kind of hoping the Republican nominee will get Obama as a VP. Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Members phkrause Posted January 31, 2008 Members Posted January 31, 2008 Wouldn't that be something if the Presidential candidates would have someone from the other party be there VP. I would really like to see that. pkrause Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Moderators Bravus Posted January 31, 2008 Moderators Posted January 31, 2008 I believe it's happened in the past, yes? (And I'm not just thinking of Gore-Lieberman!) Quote Truth is important
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.