Woody Posted February 20, 2008 Posted February 20, 2008 How many of you were watching NBC when they were talking about Obama's plagiarism and instead showed a picture of Osama. The person responsible for that got fired and NBC issued an apology. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Dr. Shane Posted February 21, 2008 Posted February 21, 2008 How could something like that happen on NBC? I thought only FOXNews was guilty of such low-down, underhanded tricks. Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Woody Posted February 21, 2008 Author Posted February 21, 2008 I think it was a conspiracy from the top. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.