Administrators Gail Posted February 21, 2008 Administrators Posted February 21, 2008 The visit of President Bush shut down the city of Monrovia this morning: Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Administrators Gail Posted February 21, 2008 Author Administrators Posted February 21, 2008 Kevin was stopped by a US Secret Service man who told him he looked like trouble... But he did get some pictures! Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Administrators Gail Posted February 21, 2008 Author Administrators Posted February 21, 2008 Kevin said that the President looked like a "clown" peeking out at the people: Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Woody Posted February 21, 2008 Posted February 21, 2008 Sounds a little disrespectful to me. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Administrators Gail Posted February 21, 2008 Author Administrators Posted February 21, 2008 May be, but I think he was referring to the look of his face. Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Woody Posted February 21, 2008 Posted February 21, 2008 OH. I guess I can agree with that. He can look a little foolish at times. But I think he has a heart of gold. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Dr. Shane Posted February 22, 2008 Posted February 22, 2008 Bush is a big hero in Africa. He has done a lot for them. Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Administrators Gail Posted February 22, 2008 Author Administrators Posted February 22, 2008 Bush is a big hero in Africa. He has done a lot for them. Yes, Kev was saying that the locals called him the "President of the World" Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Planey Posted February 22, 2008 Posted February 22, 2008 Just out of interest, that is an incredibly ugly vehicle he is in. What is it? Graeme Quote Graeme____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dr. Shane Posted February 22, 2008 Posted February 22, 2008 The first picture shows a Cadillac seal on the grill so I would say it must be a Cadillac. I think they load it into an aircraft and it follows him. Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Administrators Gail Posted February 22, 2008 Author Administrators Posted February 22, 2008 Yes, it's a Cadillac and it came in one of those HUGE aircraft whose nose opens up. The president himself arrived in a helicopter I've seen one of those big planes at our local airshow. It's amazing that they can even get off the ground they are so humongous Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Woody Posted February 22, 2008 Posted February 22, 2008 The car has to look ugly. They are build like to tank to withstand a bomb blast or a rocket shot at them. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
puddles Posted February 22, 2008 Posted February 22, 2008 Hmmm...I just noticed the license plate on the front of the president's caddy...wonder if it's a "DC" licence plate (it's looks like it to me)or if they have to put on a plate for whatever country they're in?!?!? Anyone know? Quote
Woody Posted February 22, 2008 Posted February 22, 2008 When I drove through different European countries ... I didn't have to change my plate from one country to another. I just kept the plate of the country that I lived in. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Dottie Posted February 23, 2008 Posted February 23, 2008 It's a DC plate. the last time I saw one, it said "Taxation without representation" on it. Quote
Pearly Posted February 23, 2008 Posted February 23, 2008 They are DC plates. You can choose to get those plates as you wish. Pearly.... I live near DC Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.